Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) (29399 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Niniola Stuns In Lovely Gown At The BET Awards (Photo) / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by GistOffer: 3:52am On Jun 25, 2019
GistMore.com

Adorable photo of DJ Cuppy as she interviews Nigerian-American born singer, Jidenna at BET Awards.

See more; http://gistmore.com/dj-cuppy-interviews-jidenna-at-bet-awards-photo

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by GistOffer: 3:52am On Jun 25, 2019

1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 25, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Kovuh: 5:19am On Jun 25, 2019
Is she now a journalist? And why is she looking at the camera instead of the person she is interviewing?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:50am On Jun 25, 2019
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by GistTeller: 7:39am On Jun 25, 2019
kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by GISTBL0G: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2019
kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by ainas247: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Cuppy was like I can't take this mouth odour again

Put your business on Google really fast
and start getting traffics

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by HARDBUOI: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2019
This ashewo na jidenna prick u want taste now loose fool.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Jestin: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2019
She is looking the other way because she want us to believe she doesn’t have a crush on him....she is only deceiving herself

30 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by PrinceKevin01: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2019
Kovuh:
Is she now a journalist? And why ias she looking at the camera instead of the person she is interviewing?
All follow. That's why they call it entertainment Industry.

Anyway knock me for a Professional Logo for your Product or Company

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by SammieLowkey(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2019
That last comment tho! cheesy

"Jidenna: is that my missing cowry you have on your hair? "

DJ Cuppy: sad sad

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by tstx(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2019
AND it made FP
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Junkie1: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2019
SHE PROBABLY FVCKED HIM AFTERWARDS NAIJA GIRLS NEVER DISAPPOINT
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Collabo loading..........
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Dolorsa: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2019
HARDBUOI:
She don taste your own?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Abkreizi: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Good morning family.
Thank God we are among the living this morning. Thank God for the breaking of the new day.
This is my message for everyone this morning;

If someone or persons tell you No to your request, do not worry. Just focus on God and trust him that He that did it for them, is able to do it for you instead of turning to sniper , the fan, the tree, the rope or third mainland bridge for a way out.

Weeping may endure for a night but Joy, I REPEAT JOY will certainly come in the morning. And all those who turned you down, all those who mocked you, will celebrate you. Hold on, soon all your turbulence will soon be like a dream and you will say aloud truly when the lord turns around the captivity of Zion, they were like them that dream.

PS. If you are depressed or suicidal, talk to me. All issues discussed will be treated confidential and with empathy.

I'm depressed and feeling suicidal
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2019
cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2019
She's tripping dats wat gals do... means face away grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2019
The girl is so desperate to fvck this guy.

And the guy is only fraked by tall slim girls. 6 feet and above
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Hintona(f): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2019
HARDBUOI:
no she's only doing an interview
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2019
Da'lla,how old is djCuppy and is that white hair on her cone shaped head?

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by guterKerl: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
She's tripping dats wat gals do... means face away grin grin

and that's not a crime

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by Uchenaija: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2019
Good job

Wanna look good like the duo? Check my signature
Re: DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) by HARDBUOI: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2019
Hintona:

no she's only doing an interview

Fine girl, come my house nah tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tuface And Annie Loved Up In New Photos: Beautiful Couple! / Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station / Nigerian Celebrities Flaunt Their Tattoos ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.