Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) (30670 Views)

Female Imo Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way To Kwara On Relocation / Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break / Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by dulux07(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
internationalman:
My home girl.. May the lord accept your soul in heaven.
Until then rest in peace.

Thank God for good health..

If health is truly wealth

Then I'm kinda the wealthiest person on the planet because I can go a decade without having any slight headache..

I should be popping up in Forbes list..

Thank you Jesus
Don't get too confident, for the fact that you don't have headache, nor exhibit signs of sickness, does not mean your healthy, the best way is having frequent checkup.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
GistCaster:
GistMore.com

Oghomwen Omoruyi Honour, a corps member observing her NYSC in Ekiti State, has died.

The Mass Comm. graduate of Auchi Polytechnic died on Monday, June 24, 2019, shortly after complaining of headache.

According to reports, Honour later took paracetamol but soon after that, she started convulsing and foaming from the mouth. .

She was said to have died before they could get her to the hospital. Honour had recently redeployed from Adamawa State to Ekiti State, so as to be closer to her base in Benin, Edo State.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/kiti-corpers-dies-after-complaining-of-headache-photos

RIP

May her gentle soul rest in the bosom of the LORD. Amen !
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Deomovies:
May her soul Rip. That's sad. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies

Can you send me my preferred movies with English subtitles? That's how I watch my movies because I have a hearing problem.
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
There is nothing like untimely death.

Death comes at anytime and anywhere

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Georgry(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
RIP girl.. it's so painful when i saw the news yesterday
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by internationalman(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
dulux07:

Don't get too confident, for the fact that you don't have headache, nor exhibit signs of sickness, does not mean your healthy, the best way is having frequent checkup.
Mr man what's your own?

I'm confident I'm healthy and don't need no check up..

God created me that way..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Rest in Peace my sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by dulux07(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
internationalman:

Mr man what's your own?

It's just a piece of advice.
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
internationalman:

Mr man what's your own?

grin grin grin grin grin

That's how many of my patients used to yarn until dem come go hospital, come see high BP, come see high blood sugar...come dey recieve some sense.

Thank God for your life....but still check.

One of my relations thought like you did...till he died of massive stroke.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by sawdi: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Deomovies:
May her soul Rip. That's sad. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies

How far? How can I get in touch with you?
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Cancel this thing dem no gre...
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by NnwachukuOkike: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bbbwings:
My greatest fear
Subarachnoid haemorrhage

One minute you're healthy the next you're dead dead.

That's the reason NL mods should use their opportunity to support the freedom of innocent IPOB in Nigeria government custodies/prisons.

Life expectancy in Nigeria is getting shorter everyday.

Very painful after all funds used in training her to this level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
U send people to strange lands to serve bt don’t have any serious and adequate medical facilities? Are u not a terrorist?
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
May God console the parents..

Painful
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Lumidee007(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
Same way my mum died last year cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by princeadeboy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
may her soul rest in peace
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
BlackfireX:
The agony of every parents....

Burying there young ones.
Some parents are cool with dat o. Powers and principalities are real.
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
I thought I read about d other one that had accident from same Auchi Poly....
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by internationalman(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
tactius:

grin grin grin grin grin

That's how many of my patients used to yarn until dem come go hospital, come see high BP, come see high blood sugar...come dey recieve some sense.

Thank God for your life....but still check.

One of my relations thought like you did...till he died of massive stroke.
thanks for your concern but I'm sure that those your patients must have had sign but probably didn't know
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by internationalman(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
dulux07:

It's just a piece of advice.
I know and I appreciate it.

But to me it's like telling a virgin to go for a pregnancy test
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Uzomavictor(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
may God console her family.
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by shantelleasante(f): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
internationalman:
My home girl.. May the lord accept your soul in heaven.
Until then rest in peace.

Thank God for good health..

If health is truly wealth, then I'm kinda the wealthiest person on the planet because I can go a decade without having any slight headache let alone a full blown fever

I should be popping up in Forbes list for the wealthiest..sorry healthiest person on earth

Thank you Jesus and glory be to God for his grace upon my life
..... Do you believe in the resurrection?
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by internationalman(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
shantelleasante:
..... Do you believe in the resurrection?
Why'd you ask
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Benjaminbassey1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
goldust777:
Chances are she died of uncontrolled blood pressure which is common among black people yet a lot of people don't bother to check because they believe it's an ailment of old people or people who are over thinking.uncontrolled blood pressure is one of highest understated killers in Nigeria and you don't have to be old or over thinking.The moment you are tested take prescription and watch what you eat like excess salt,meats to manage and control it.rip to her
may God bless you my brother... True talk
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Abuloma80(f): 12:01am On Jun 26, 2019
Bbbwings:
My greatest fear
Subarachnoid haemorrhage

One minute you're healthy the next you're dead dead.

[b][/b]But mine (greatest fear) is that it could be an OVERDOSE of a pain reliever eg TRAMADOL because of the way she reacted before she died ie CONVULSING and FOAMING. Which ever it's quite a sad one. My condolences to the family.
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Deomovies: 2:31am On Jun 26, 2019
sawdi:

How far? How can I get in touch with you?

There's a link on my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by Deomovies: 2:33am On Jun 26, 2019
seniorkachion:

Can you send me my preferred movies with English subtitles? That's how I watch my movies because I have a hearing problem.

OK they are all subtitled. Can you get in touch through the link down
Re: Ekiti Corper Dies After Complaining Of Headache (Photos) by booksrite001: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2019
lumidee007:
Same way my mum died last year

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men And Women Boxer Business With Just N5000, NYSC Member Only / Nuella Njubigbo Passes-out with Batch C Corpers (Photos) / Nysc In Enugu State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.