Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) (84511 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Flies His Chopper To Work

One of the richest men in Nigeria, MRS Group Chairman Sayyu Dantata flies his chopper to work.

Here is a video of Sayyu Dantata flying his new $2m Helicopter-Chopper from the MRS Head Office in VI to his warehouses in Apapa.

Mr. Alhaji Sayyu Idris Dantata is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of MRS Holdings Ltd (Formerly, MRS Group). Alhaji Dantata started his career as Director of the Engineering and Transport Division of Dangote Group - considered the Largest Nigerian conglomerate. He was the Chairman and Director of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc since March 20, 2009. He served as a Director of Hydro Alternative Energy, Inc. He has been a Non-Executive Director of Nigerian Telecommunications.

It's like this is the season of Helicopter. Recall recently another Nigerian man ordered for a helicopter while he was stuck in traffic for over 2 hours.

Watch the video and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/sayyu-dantata-flies-his.html?m=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by ryloy: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice one
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Davash222(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na Helicopter time to shine for Nairaland fp.

E go reach everyone, no hurry in life.

119 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Jmk9292(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Whatever eases the stress of this life is a welcomed one....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by TheTourist: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
FRONT PAGE LOADING... cheesy
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Digital101: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin angry grin
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by nairalee(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Agreed there exists poor and rich in every society.

But The distance between the rich and poor in Nigeria is too wide. The same country we have people living in EXTREME POVERTY and a few hundred are STINKINGLY RICH.

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by NameChecker: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
I will buy mine soonest

3 Likes

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by aolawale025: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Money is good. God give us money

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by tillaman(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Big men do it big!
That’s one nice bird yoooo!
Enjoy ya money!
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Bolustical: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
One thing I like northerners for is their ability to be successful without making noise.

Check the top estates in this Lagos, you will see them enjoying their lives without making noise unlike some chest beaters who won't let us rest with their drug monies.

How many times have you seen Dangote children go to their villages for the sole purpose of flaunting their cars?

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by tinny898(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
G
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Bolustical: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Yes
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Money makes the world go round and round and round......

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Next news:

Hushpuppi buys 7 helicopters

21 Likes

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
angry
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
I remember the look(s) on the faces of my colleagues when i brought a submarine to work cool

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Ihutomi: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Money answers all
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by aishapmbtoto: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
His brother Munir is a friend, very humble and down to earth.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Mikebless41(f): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
Congratulations.. God that Bless you, will me too
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by infogenius(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
A new lease coming our way.
Very soon we will ditch our cars for helicopters.

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
I guess you know Neymer's age?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Flying Helicopter is the new challenge... God when?

3 Likes

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by DirtyGold: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
The thing looks plastic to me... just imagine $2million on this thing angry
We need to begin creating and innovating things in this country.

What's tha business?
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by phenom666(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nigerian and show off.

Must you announce yourself from your oven.

We don't care, certainly we don't give a f*** about the price of that thing you fly with.

Quietly get lost.

4 Likes

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
what's the big deal in that?

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Lotel: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Awon Benz crew, pant of all girls in Nigeria will not get you this one

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Money is not everything. lipsrsealed

Vanity upon vanity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ye who slap me! angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Domain Name Business / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.