Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,954 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business (2020 Views)

Flutterwave Is Asking For My BVN For Verified Identification Of Me / Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List / Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by EMERITUS85(m): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
after a very difficult start of my ecommerce store I integrated rave credit card payment on my site
was accepting payments from my customers until recently they suddenly changed their policy without notifying me
i start receiving no sales from my store at first i taught it was village people until one of my customers notified me via my support mail the difficulties she's facing in making a purchase of a particular product and she's making a purchase worth more than $300
i was frustrated and i contacted rave after a long and days of contacting them they told me that all is fixed.

now my customers tried again to make purchases the same thing

I'm really frustrated here
please any alternative?
i have paystack but they said that before I'll be able to receive international payments I'll be a registered business

please help me
Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Find for other payment gateway..i am sure they are more than flutterwaves and paystack...that you can integrate...research abt them..or call flutterwaves again and also write them on twitter publicly, i promise you they will reply fast.

1 Like

Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by EMERITUS85(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilwetdick:
Find for other payment gateway..i am sure they are more than flutterwaves and paystack...that you can integrate...research abt them..or call flutterwaves again and also write them on twitter publicly, i promise you they will reply fast.
calling them seems useless well I'll exploit other options
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
EMERITUS85:
thanks bro

use the twitter tricks...it something that works perfectly..complain bitterly abt their service, tell them how useless rave is on twitter before 30minutes, you see them running to help you.

3 Likes

Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by EMERITUS85(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

use the twitter tricks...it something that works perfectly..complain bitterly abt their service, tell them how useless rave is on twitter before 30minutes, you see them running to help you.

thanks bro
Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by Quorax: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
lilwetdick:

twitter works for all things bro. I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by deafeyez: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
EMERITUS85:
thanks bro

Is it an international store?

Why not use PayPal express or stripe

1 Like

Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
deafeyez:

Is it an international store?

Why not use PayPal express or stripe

do you know their processing fees for local and international cards
Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2019
you might also try 2checkout.com
Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by AtoningBlood(m): 1:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Rave again? Those guys don't have a bit of customer service. They'll never let their client know of any internal or business changes.

I manage customers payments for one of my clients, I tell you two months ago i almost ended the contract cos I was just tired of fixing payment issues for customers. We couldnt tell why they were not able to make payment until I started to investigate the root cause. Flutterwave never let us know about their changes. And my boss, like he doesn't care. The whole burden was on me.

Paystack is far better. No issues with them. We use them too.
Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by larkson(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2019
I dont think messing up a company's brand on Twitter is a good trick to getting answers to your query. This is a startup and a surviving Nigerian company that puts food on some families table.

But I agree that it is extremely bad of them to have failed in communicating via email or telephone before you got disabled from charging international cards. But then, they didnt totally disable you. I believe you can still charge local cards?

Whilst I fault them for poor customer relations, I think we should also ask you what they said when you finally got in contact with them.

Did they tell you the requirement needed to enable you back for international payments?

Have you met those requirements?

Think of the feedback from PayStack bro. They could have easily jump at you as a free meal but these businesses are regulated and you must have the necessary compliance documentation to do business with them.

They stand a risk too for onboarding clients with no or incomplete documentation. CBN is looking for prey everywhere...

Twitter is never an answer...If you like the payment company, do what you have been told to do or just walk away!!!!!!
Re: Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2019
larkson:
I dont think messing up a company's brand on Twitter is a good trick to getting answers to your query. This is a startup and a surviving Nigerian company that puts food on some families table.

But I agree that it is extremely bad of them to have failed in communicating via email or telephone before you got disabled from charging international cards. But then, they didnt totally disable you. I believe you can still charge local cards?

Whilst I fault them for poor customer relations, I think we should also ask you what they said when you finally got in contact with them.

Did they tell you the requirement needed to enable you back for international payments?

Have you met those requirements?

Think of the feedback from PayStack bro. They could have easily jump at you as a free meal but these businesses are regulated and you must have the necessary compliance documentation to do business with them.

They stand a risk too for onboarding clients with no or incomplete documentation. CBN is looking for prey everywhere...

Twitter is never an answer...If you like the payment company, do what you have been told to do or just walk away!!!!!!

what brand, why did they open a twitter page if they cant deal with pains from customers, dont forget they make money off customers too...so i see nothing bad in calling them out even big tech companies like amazon are called out everyday for bad services on their twitter page

(1) (Reply)

How I Help Businesses Make Millions / I Can't Login My Alat Account Customer Care Not Helping / My Humble Suggestion On Curbing The Menace Of Scamming On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.