Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Joy of Parenthood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Joy of Parenthood (2044 Views)

IVF: Hope For Parenthood. (INTERVIEW) / Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder / Planned Parenthood Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy of Parenthood by meetvic: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
Meeting the challenges of parenthood is a huge task
Re: Joy of Parenthood by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
meetvic:

[color=#990000][/color]
can someone help with a reliable hospital tha I can get rid of my girl friends pregnancy

first

you should have gone to a hospital to get an implant then have your condomless se.x
Re: Joy of Parenthood by edlion57(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ask ur papa 2 tell u where ur mama aborted u
Re: Joy of Parenthood by edlion57(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ask ur papa 2 tell u where ur mama aborted u
Re: Joy of Parenthood by meetvic: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
you guys are talking as if you have not done it before. Bad boys. If u get solution just voice it. It is not time to gamble boys
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Macgreat(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
edlion57:

Ask your papa 2 tell u where your mama aborted u

What about the girl wanted to get a Pill for?
Re: Joy of Parenthood by justwise(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
meetvic:

you guys are talking as if you have not done it before. Bad boys. If u get solution just voice it. It is not time to gamble boys

What do you call 'unwanted'? Have that child and let pple who deserved to be called parent bring the child up cos you are the 'unwanted'  and just a sperm donor.

That unborn child never asked to be concieved.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by omega25red(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
why not go to a local clinic to get more info instead of starting a fake thread with no location or state?
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
edlion57:

Ask your papa 2 tell u where your mama aborted u

Correct.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by daylae(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
I recommend dr frankinstein. He's currently using his old sluaghter - house as his clinic. Just hope you don't mind.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Cutier(f): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2010
Nonsense talk!
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Tophin(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2010
If you are in lagos you don't have problem with that, call this nos 08087654322 and i will send address to you
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2010
Tophin:

If you are in lagos you don't have problem with that, call this nos 08087654322 and i will send address to you

Partner in crime aka murderer angry
Re: Joy of Parenthood by InkedNerd(f): 9:13pm On Oct 06, 2010
meetvic:

[color=#990000][/color]
can someone help with a reliable hospital tha I can get rid of my girl friends pregnancy

Go to the health forum and and re-post the question. You won't get much help here. Too many one sided views.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Go to the health forum and and re-post the question. You won't get much help here. Too many one sided views.

I expected you to direct the poster to HELL undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Joy of Parenthood by 190: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
I think University of abuja does it~
Re: Joy of Parenthood by justwise(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Why not tell him where to go and kill the unwanted baby?
Re: Joy of Parenthood by InkedNerd(f): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
REALITY101:

I expected you to direct the poster to HELL  undecided  lipsrsealed

And why would I do that?

justwise:

Why not tell him where to go and kill the unwanted baby?

Well, its their issue and their decision. It's not for you or I to decide what they want to do.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by justwise(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

And why would I do that?

Well, its their issue and their decision. It's not for you or I to decide what they want to do.

He asked us to show him where to do it, so in a way it becomes 'our' decision.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ topic

Why give these frustrated elements something to feed on? Most guys have taken their girls for abortion or the girls have aborted as well. It's your life and your body.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2010

Well. it is. He asked for it.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[size=11pt][font=times]
And why would I do that?

Because that is the best place to do it
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Omolola1(f): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2010
I have an hospital, its my mother's father's brother hospital, its very cheap, 20 grand would do~ contact me 4 details
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
Omolola1:

I have an hospital, its my mother's father's brother hospital, its very cheap, 20 grand would do~ contact me 4 details

Partner #2
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2010
@ topic

Why give these frustrated elements something to feed on? Most guys have taken their girls for abortion or the girls have aborted as well. It's your life and your body.

If wants to start a debate about pro life and pro choice, he should have chosen somewhere else. Such debates hardly result in change of orientation.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by InkedNerd(f): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
justwise:

He asked us to show him where to do it, so in a way it becomes 'our' decision.

No, he asked for information. Asking for information does not mean he has left it up to "us" to decide for him and his girlfriend. Upon getting this information he and the girl in question will then decide whether or not they will actually go through with it. He did not ask "us" whether or not "we" think they should go through with it.

REALITY101:

Because that is the best place to do it

Whatever.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by slap1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
Go to Laboratory church of God.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by justwise(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No, he asked for information. Asking for information does not mean he has left it up to "us" to you to decide for him and his girlfriend. Upon getting this information he and the girl in question will then decide whether or not they will actually go through with it. He did not ask you whether or not he thinks they should go through with it.Whatever.

The nature of his question implies more than just simply imformation, he actually told us what he wants to do, telling him in away means supporting his action.
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Omolola1(f): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2010
@reality, which partner?
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
Omolola1:

@reality, which partner?

Disregard that sweetie smiley
Re: Joy of Parenthood by InkedNerd(f): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2010
justwise:

The nature of his question implies more than just simply imformation, he actually told us what he wants to do, telling him in away means supporting his action.

And so what if I do? Will you burn me at the stake for it?
Re: Joy of Parenthood by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2010
REALITY101:

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teeth Whitening Made Easyyy / 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Vàgina / Check Out This Funny Picture Of A Sick Goat In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.