Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Hi Everybody - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hi Everybody (645 Views)

Hi. / Importance Of Travel Insurance To Everybody / Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everybody by picckito: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
hello house, i want to know the course outline for masters courses in USA, coz i was denied b4 coz of d the course outline and credit load of d courses i aplied which i did not no about it and now i dnt browser my school to get the information of them but is not in the site pls house i just want to get ideas of them, the course outline of masters courses and credit load of the like business administration, pls i need the reply
Re: Hi Everybody by picckito: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2010
i just need and ideas of course outline and credit load of courses in USA for masters programme coz is not on school website so i need just and idea of it.
Re: Hi Everybody by Vicjustice: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
picckito:

hello house, i want to know the course outline for masters courses in USA, coz i was denied b4 coz of d the course outline and credit load of d courses i aplied which i did not no about it and now i dnt browser my school to get the information of them but is not in the site pls house i just want to get ideas of them, the course outline of masters courses and credit load of the like business administration, pls i need the reply
picckito:

i just need and ideas of course outline and credit load of courses in USA for masters programme coz is not on school website so i need just and idea of it.
   I don't think this is the best you can do with the English language with which you would be doing your "master courses in the USA", is it?
Re: Hi Everybody by JeSoul(f): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
Vicjustice, easy on the guy now lol

picckito:

The broadest of questions. There are hundreds of masters courses, from hundreds of Universities all around the country. They all vary (sometimes drastically) in their requirements or course load in order to graduate. Call/email the school you're trying to get into and get the information directly from them.
Re: Hi Everybody by wishlolia(f): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2010
lol. with this level of english, you could be denied the visa after interview

(1) (Reply)

Six months payslips/Income Salary/tax Caluculation. / Travel/health Insurance / How Difficult Is The Import/export Process (re: Customs) In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.