Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine (5354 Views)

Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Mrop(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2019
According to a viral video posted by some celebrities online, This automatic machine can iron and fold cloth after ironing without stress.

This type of machine will boost our laundry business in nigeria if it not expensive.
What do yoi think about this new invention?

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/see-how-nigerian-celebrities-react-to-this-automatic-ironing-machine/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Mrop(m): 6:18am On Jun 26, 2019
Watch Video => HERE

See reactions below

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by tyson98: 6:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Ok
Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by DaInferno(m): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2019
where are the reactions? Headline=0

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Adeoludt(m): 6:26am On Jun 26, 2019
Ok
Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by xedyl(m): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Dry cleaners won't like this? Or dry cleaning made easy?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by hisgrace090: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2019
Another job lost to robot.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by EngrMcDon(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Nice one but na person business una dey spoil so.

One man Food na another man Poison
Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by GOFRONT(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2019
Africa, Our backwardness no go ever do...We are always the reactor...

When are we ever going to produce sth like this for the whites to React??

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by egbirinbu1: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2019
hope the price won't be outrageous

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Generalwoodz(m): 7:26am On Jun 26, 2019
I dont like it grin
Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Starboytwo(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2019
I was there live

You need to see how excited she was when I help her got the ironing machine...she reaveled to me that her " iya oko" do give her problem and chiefly among them is "ironing part,

"she always complain that I'm not a wife material and not a good fit for her son because ironing is not my thing" she said, so I advice her get the machine so she could have save her marriage...

Husband material will scarce from next year onward..
Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by partnerbizz5(f): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2019
Can the machine put sharp lines like razor? shocked

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Daviddson(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Are we saying ironing machines are not at least 30 years old? I'm not understanding Nigerians again o grin
Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Timmypromise(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2019
Technology is taking over
Imagine the world in the next 5 years
But here in my country a lecturer is still teaching COBOL
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Timmypromise(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2019
hisgrace090:
Another job lost to robot.

Gradually it is

But will not affect Africa
Only if the Chinese developer venture into this like smartphones

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Nicklaus619(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2019
Timmypromise:

Gradually it is

But will not affect Africa
Only if the Chinese developer venture into this like smartphones

Exactly my thought, sense will not kill me and u shaa grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by mytime24(f): 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Take iT
Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Seyeblessed: 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Foldimate's laundry folding machine. it costs about $1000 and will not remove wrinkles, thanks but I will save my money until they develop a combo model that will wash, dry, iron, and fold my laundry.
Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by mrNEMZY(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
When it's 25k tell me, then I will go and price the 2nd hand, it should be around 18k then.

BTW, I didn't see any celebrity comment there.

Nonsense
Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by welturebotanical: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE IN TWO WEEKS.
100% natural skincare solution.
Checkout my signature for more details.
Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by horlahwaley(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
I was there live

You need to see how excited she was when I help her got the ironing machine...she reaveled to me that her " iya oko" do give her problem and chiefly among them is "ironing part,

"she always complain that I'm not a wife material and not a good fit for her son because ironing is not my thing" she said, so I advice her get the machine so she could have save her marriage...

Husband material will scarce from next year onward..
who ask you?

Re: See How Nigerian Celebrities React To This Automatic Ironing Machine by Octopus3000: 9:19am On Aug 28, 2020
Yes, I remember this video. It's very cool. I would love to buy such an ironing board for myself and it would greatly facilitate my work. There are about 8 people in my family and you can't even imagine how difficult it is to iron so many things alone. Also, recently my only ironing board completely broke and I ironed for two weeks without a board and it was hell, but then I came across the list of the best ironing board. The site has a review for any model. I currently use Brabantia Ironing Board with Solid Steam Iron Rest because the price is very low and also the board takes up very little space.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Wife, Regina Daniels Eating Eba In Dubai (Photos) / Is Akon Healthy With These Knuckles? / The Kenyan Artist, Kevin Waire Aka. Wyre,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.