Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Different Religious Denominations And Relationships - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Different Religious Denominations And Relationships (527 Views)

..so Many Denominations; A Blessing Or A Curse To Christianity? / Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? / Do You Hold A Different Religious View From Your Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Different Religious Denominations And Relationships by najalove: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
He is Jehovah Witness, I am Catholic. He's Nigerian and I'm not. We are both divorced with children. He's a wonderful person, and great with his children as well as mine. I love him deeply. Do you think this can work? He knows I will not convert to become a Witness. But he 'says' we can still make it. I'm not sure if he is telling me the truth or not. What do you think?
Re: Different Religious Denominations And Relationships by Jenwitemi(m): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2010
Yes, it can work. According to you, both of you already have the most important ingredient, love.
najalove:

He is Jehovah Witness, I am Catholic. He's Nigerian and I'm not. We are both divorced with children. He's a wonderful person, and great with his children as well as mine. I love him deeply. Do you think this can work? He knows I will not convert to become a Witness. But he 'says' we can still make it. I'm not sure if he is telling me the truth or not. What do you think?
Re: Different Religious Denominations And Relationships by najalove: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
Thanks for the response. I don't know much about the denomination. However, I've "heard" that they only consider marriage when the person is of the same fate. There is no doubt about the sincerity of our relationship. But I also don't want to waste time on something that may go no where.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Mount Zion? / Get A Religeous Website For Your Church,mosque,ministery For 15,000 / 6-1o User Wireless Internet Broadband Connection For As Low As 50,000(setupcost)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.