Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,262 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440026 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dejidotun2000(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2022
I have been trying to create the dollar card without luck. I always get a message "card creation is currently overloaded at the moment, please try again in a few minutes" .

Is there anything I might have missed ?
Segun2222:
Guys use Pocket app by piggyvest for your virtual dollar card..... it's black market rate but it's still cheaper than all this chipper and go money high rate.... Pocket app current rate is 698/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dejidotun2000(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2022
I have chipper cash. I hear pocket app offers a better rate. Thanks.
TheLoneCitizen:

Do chipper cash.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
is the paypal business account already working in nigeria because i have opened one but not yet verified with a bank account

I thought you can only create a personal paypal account in nigeria and it cant receive payments?

So how did you open one?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by duality(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
mctfopt:

The things I buy these days don't even require me to check ratings. I can only hope the seller is able to split payment grin

Good tip though to check, just that I pity any seller selling fake items as I always win in dispute, at least so far grin

I saw very great review on an item I wanted to buy the other day, I noticed all the reviews were given same day from same country shocked It turned out seller na scam using fake reviews to boost their store's rating.

Sellers go to great lengths to make that sale, me too goes to great length to ensure you no chop my money should you sell me a dud.

Please how does the split payment work. Considering that the payment process is automated. You can't change the amount it shows you before paying.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by duality(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Scope26:
I ordered a $93 product yesterday, here's what I did.

I messaged the seller telling him about the maximum transaction limit my card can process. I told him to split the payment so I can use multiple cards to pay.

Splitting the payment, we will have $20 in four places and $13 as the last and now I can pay with 5 ATM cards.

You grab?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aenonimus(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello guys I want to order a phone from Aliexpress, either an Iphone or Android. I want to order an Iphone 11 or a pixel. Should be in the range 100k to 150. Do I pay for customs after ordering? If so how much? Anyone got experience ? Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
duality:

Please how does the split payment work. Considering that the payment process is automated. You can't change the amount it shows you before paying.

Contact seller and inform them that your bank cant allow you to pay more than $20 at once. Tell them to help you split the payments into many parts.

Some of the sellers have link for paying extra shipping cost. You'll try to make payment and it won't go due to card restriction, contact the seller to adjust price and split it.

Once they do, pay for the split payment

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by duality(m): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
mctfopt:

Contact seller and inform them that your bank cant allow you to pay more than $20 at once. Tell them to help you split the payments into many parts.

Some of the sellers have link for paying extra shipping cost. You'll try to make payment and it won't go due to card restriction, contact the seller to adjust price and split it.

Once they do, pay for the split payment

Okay from your attachment, the balance payment was made as extra shipping cost.. I get it now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Evening house. I have an order of just $36 to place now and with ds $20 restriction, what is the way forward, please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hussain87: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Please n please � guys! how long does it take to make another transaction after exhausting the #20 given by the banks please? is it exactly 1month before making another or?? Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hussain87:
Please n please � guys! how long does it take to make another transaction after exhausting the #20 given by the banks please? is it exactly 1month before making another or?? Thanks
Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
jboixxx:
He's on his own! GTBank gives dollar Make I no talk again. Better don't open if you can't source your dollar yourself.

A friend once went to GTB and asked if they could help in funding domiciliary account after opening it, and they answered in the affirmative on the condition that she'd buy up to $1000. That was about 3 months ago. In the same vein, a neighbour of mine opened domiciliary account with gtbank to process her travelling out of the country. Last Friday, she went back to deposit money into the account. According to her, when she got there, the customer reps. who attended to her had to call on somedody in the banking hall who sold $200 for her.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Affiliateseun05: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
so it possible gtb can give you dollar for you to source your account

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
dejidotun2000:
I have chipper cash. I hear pocket app offers a better rate. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
so it possible gtb can give you dollar for you to source your account

You can make enquiry at the banking Hall.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tamahog: 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello guys, I'm happy to have successfully placed my first order today.
I used the Gomoney app and their rate is 520/$. Though the limit was $16.47 as subsequent orders was declined.

Please gurus, how do keep track of my items?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dietola01(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tamahog:
I used the Gomoney app and their rate is 520/$. Though the limit was $16.47 as subsequent orders was declined.

520 is cool though shocked

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Tamahog:

When your order is shipped, a tracking number will be given for you to monitor it's movement
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tamahog: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Olamak1:

When your order is shipped, a tracking number will be given for you to monitor it's movement

Thanks a lot
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
Olamak1:

A friend once went to GTB and asked if they could help in funding domiciliary account after opening it, and they answered in the affirmative on the condition that she'd buy up to $1000. That was about 3 months ago. In the same vein, a neighbour of mine opened domiciliary account with gtbank to process her travelling out of the country. Last Friday, she went back to deposit money into the account. According to her, when she got there, the customer reps. who attended to her had to call on somedody in the banking hall who sold $200 for her.
Minimum of $1000 at what rate and $200 at what rate? Those guys have contacts that buy/sell $ (not necessarily BDC guys).

GTBank won't sell dollar to you at official rate to fund your Dom account except you're getting it via PTA/BTA routes.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Made three orders October 4. Arrived today October 17.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2022
Mofetemi:
Evening house. I have an order of just $36 to place now and with ds $20 restriction, what is the way forward, please?

Get a dollar card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
jboixxx:
Minimum of $1000 at what rate and $200 at what rate? Those guys have contacts that buy/sell $ (not necessarily BDC guys).

GTBank won't sell dollar to you at official rate to fund your Dom account except you're getting it via PTA/BTA routes.

You're right. In the latter case I cited above, the Woman said she bought the $200 for 140k, That's at the rate of N700/$. I guess GT intentionally position the seller at the banking hall to reduce the stress of customers sourcing for the commodity themselves.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:
Omo soo fast. Was it speedaf?
Orders since September 16 still stuck on depart transit country since 20th of September
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
Obaelemide:
Omo soo fast. Was it speedaf?
Orders since September 16 still stuck on depart transit country since 20th of September

Yes speedaf.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
TheLoneCitizen:

Get a dollar card.

Pls what are d procedures? Though i dont shop frequently
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
dejidotun2000:
Were you able to create the card ?

I have been trying to create one without luck.
Just ring me up here it's easy to do, you just have to be patient.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obaelemide: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
yes boss, I was updated after 41 days in transit to arrive at destination country and I received it 1week later
Oh that's good to hear mine has been in transit for 31 days now. 3 different packages same status
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 4:35am On Oct 18, 2022
gammarays1:

Hello bro
Need to ask you a question please. How do I contact you?
DM I guess
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by swagifted(m): 4:36am On Oct 18, 2022
I just tested stanbic via a purchase of less than 2 dollars, the thing went through, but at about 510naira per dollar. Who knows the new limit for stanbic bank please.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by uzebba: 7:01am On Oct 18, 2022
Please how can someone know that the product he want to order will be delivered by speedaf?
And also the phone I ordered have been on transit for 11 days.
Please is it still safe?

TheLoneCitizen:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Safeday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.