Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,927 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445884 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2023
Deelaw:

Pls bro, can you guide me on how to purchase this Bluetooth speaker on AliExpress. I'm quite new on this pls...
1. It's same way you are using Jumia and Konga. Just create an account and enter your delivery address. Select your item and checkout with eligible MasterCard or Visa card.
2. Your Naira card(s) can't get you this.
3. The price displayed is not applicable at checkout point. Be looking at N33k plus.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Deelaw(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
jboixxx:
1. It's same way you are using Jumia and Konga. Just create an account and enter your delivery address. Select your item and checkout with eligible MasterCard or Visa card.
2. Your Naira card(s) can't get you this.
3. The price displayed is not applicable at checkout point. Be looking at N33k plus.

Okay, but isn't our Master card and Visa cards not naira cards? Cos that's where I'm having issues, due to the limitations in purchasing outside products.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Deelaw:

Okay, but isn't our Master card and Visa cards not naira cards? Cos that's where I'm having issues, due to the limitations in purchasing outside products.
They're Naira cards except you have acquired a dollar card earlier.

Naira cards are limited to $0 now except Stanbic ibtc that still offers $15pm.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Virusvetty: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2023
Pls I need a guide on how I can order a phone without custom issue
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Deelaw:

Get a virtual dollar card from any of these vendors and buy without the $20 limitation: Klasha, Chipper or Tribapay. Download from Playstore. You can do a bit of research on each online to know the one to pick.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Deelaw:

Pls bro, can you guide me on how to purchase this Bluetooth speaker on AliExpress. I'm quite new on this pls...
1. Make sure you have your virtual dollar card details ready. If you don't have, get one from Chipper or Klasha or any other reliable vendor via Playstore
2. Go back to Aliexpress 'setting' and change the currency to USD to get the real value of the item
3. Convert to naira at the prevailing rates
4. On Aliexpress, click on buy now. It will go into your cart
5. Then click on pay and follow the on-screen instructions
6. Good luck
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
johnson4nosa:
Please has anyone had any issue trying to pay for an order, just recently I have been have issues with almost all bank cards, it's not working
Yes. They will resolve it eventually. I experienced that with 3 cards simultaneously. But, I waa able to use the cards some 17hours later
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Stanley08(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2023
I'm in Lagos. When can I expect this to be delivered?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 12:33am On Mar 16, 2023
Stanley08:
I'm in Lagos. When can I expect this to be delivered?

Before April Fool's Day
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by friendlyamos: 3:14am On Mar 16, 2023
Please how do I fund my Chipper cash account? They're asking me to input my card details, is it safe? I need your help, please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2023
friendlyamos:
Please how do I fund my Chipper cash account? They're asking me to input my card details, is it safe? I need your help, please.
Chipper is safe and reliable. However, you can still fund your account without putting your card details. When you created your account with Chipper, they must have created a local bank account with your name for you. Look for it on your dashboard and use that to transfer money from your main account to your Chipper wallet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by friendlyamos: 10:20am On Mar 16, 2023
Ade2023:

Chipper is safe and reliable. However, you can still fund your account without putting your card details. When you created your account with Chipper, they must have created a local bank account with your name for you. Look for it on your dashboard and use that to transfer money from your main account to your Chipper wallet.

Many thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OluwaseunBanjo: 11:23am On Mar 16, 2023
Please do anyone know about this virtual Dollar card from this website "https://app.pst.net/app/promo-cards" ? Have anyone use their card before. Please do aliexpress accept all virtual dollar card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Spunkyspunk10(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lucasinho:

Paying with which card?
I tried my kuda visa card it didn't work, what card works?,is there a specific card they use?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lucasinho(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spunkyspunk10:

I tried my kuda visa card it didn't work, what card works?,is there a specific card they use?

Are you kidding me?

You can't use Nigeria card to transact on AliExpress.

Why not go through the thread starting from page one....

Create a chipper cash account....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Lucasinho:

Are you kidding me?

Did you say Page one?😂
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ade2023: 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Spunkyspunk10:

Use Chipper card or Tribapay or Klasha. They all worked fine on Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Abeg I need explanation for this

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gr8gem(f): 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
jboixxx:
You sent through a wrong channel! NIPOST is as useless as a glass harmer!

Please what best logistics can one use to send items to abroad with affordable and good delivery time, aside from dhl and their likes, thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abbeyb1ack: 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
EE335000503NG
Thanks

Stanley08:

Sadly I can't see the tracking number correctly I wanted to try help you check or something. I got EE335000303NG but it seems wrong
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2023
gr8gem:

Please what best logistics can one use to send items to abroad with affordable and good delivery time, aside from dhl and their likes, thanks.
I've got no idea but you may try GIG.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Guys, is uba still working for aliexpress? I just tried to purchase something of recent but it keep declining. Or is there any other bank that's working for it now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peteregwu(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Which is the best online app for transaction since all banks has run mad because of apc and buhari's useless policies.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Zubby2005(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
Hello everyone, is it safe to use an untracked free shipping from aliexpress cause I'm scared of nipost wahala and the likes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
My item has been with Nipost for over 1 month and each time I called them they will request for the track ID, and the response I will get is that my item is still on transit to my state...

Abeg how longer do they take to deliver an item from Lagos to East.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2023
peteregwu:
Which is the best online app for transaction since all banks has run mad because of apc and buhari's useless policies.
Stanbic card $15 limit or Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 you get ₦1000 extra topup with this link https://s.klasha.com/p1mG

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oloko1859(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
yomalex:
Stanbic card $15 limit or Sign up on Klasha Minimum topup is $5 you get ₦1000 extra topup with this link https://s.klasha.com/p1mG

My stanbic hasn't worked since yesterday & I've made no purchase this month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by duality(m): 11:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
jboixxx:
They're Naira cards except you have acquired a dollar card earlier.

Naira cards are limited to $0 now except Stanbic ibtc that still offers $15pm.

Please how do we know Stanbic USD rate on their cards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 1:07am On Mar 17, 2023
oloko1859:

My stanbic hasn't worked since yesterday & I've made no purchase this month

Try again, made a purchase of $14.21 with mine yesterday.

What was the response you got
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 1:09am On Mar 17, 2023
duality:

Please how do we know Stanbic USD rate on their cards.

Stanbic rate is #640, to know their rate divide the amount debited by the dollar value of your item

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Spunkyspunk10(m): 1:42am On Mar 17, 2023
Lucasinho:

Are you kidding me?

Thank you, I'll create a chipper cash account, meanwhile,can you kindly recommend a legit smartphone vendor on AliExpress, the previous said he doesn't ship to Nigeria... It sucks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Eidris01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.