Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450777 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jossypajay: 6:54pm On May 11, 2023
Enigma123:
I funded my klasha wallet since yesterday and they still haven't credited it. I just tire.
Run away from Klasha. They are behaving like a fraudulent company.
I registered with them for over a month now but have been unable to create a virtual dollar card. I had to transfer the cash I had with them back to my bank account.
I am thinking of deleting the app. I will keep on trying for one more week. After then and I am unable to create a card, I will just delete the app straight

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jossypajay: 7:00pm On May 11, 2023
lordrisky:

I am a First time user of Klasha, tried creating pink card this morning, i was debited 16k and wasn't issued the card. in-app chat i am not getting any response, mail no response, whatsapp contact no response, call their line no agent available to pick the call. This whole thing is beginning to look fraudulent. I for just dey use my chippercash at the high rate and excellent service.
Klasha is a fraud. I registered with them over a month ago but have been unable to create a virtual dollar card up till now.
I give myself a week. If I am unable to create a card, I delete the app straight.
I won't advice anyone to register for Klasha now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:14pm On May 11, 2023
Na anti-klasha day!

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adubam(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2023
lordcity:
All my packages are still "Failed to clear at import customs"

Wating man go do now ?

Relax it Wii be cleared. Mine was like that until this morning.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Redomi(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2023
Can someone help me order this?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chardyni(m): 10:39pm On May 11, 2023
chardyni:
Hello all,

Purchased a phone around March 16th. The seller unfortunately used Singapore post.

Ever since the 24th of March, the tracking info has not updated past "Departed from transit country/region".

Is the package lost? I thought the customs strike has ended?

Any way forward.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by justus7: 11:28pm On May 11, 2023
What I ordered has been stuck here for over a month and the tracking number starts with "UV".
This is my first time of ordering something cry

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 1:03am On May 12, 2023
Redomi:
Can someone help me order this?
@noobody can help. He'd reply you in a bit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 1:07am On May 12, 2023
chardyni:
Hello all,

Purchased a phone around March 16th. The seller unfortunately used Singapore post.

Ever since the 24th of March, the tracking info has not updated past "Departed from transit country/region".

Is the package lost? I thought the customs strike has ended?

Any way forward.
at this point waiting and hoping for positive out us the only thing, if nothing comes up ,open dispute when buyer protection runs out
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 1:43am On May 12, 2023
justus7:
What I ordered has been stuck here for over a month and the tracking number starts with "UV".
This is my first time of ordering something cry
expect call from post office or visit one close to you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fayrouzz(m): 4:31am On May 12, 2023
peteregwu:
Whu una go dey orde phone from aliexpress, something you can buy here and have peace. You want to go and buy something from abroad that might not reach you. Una like wahala Sha.
The ones you buy in Nigeria, na the same China e enter from.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KCnaira(m): 5:40am On May 12, 2023
Gbagura:
Items are being cleared now but it is in batches due to backlog that the strike had caused. So no need to panic

pls kindly edit ur post and remove my Tracking and other info... thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KCnaira(m): 5:41am On May 12, 2023
CharlesofJesus:

Just relax, I am talking from experience. It is as a result of the strike but as been called off on Monday. Just relax you have no reason to fear It will be cleared.🙂🙂

Gut stop posting your tracking number on online.edit or remove it..fast

pls kindly edit ur post and remove my Tracking and other info... thank you for the response sir.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:53am On May 12, 2023
Finally 5 of my item has been sent

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Osasxander: 6:21am On May 12, 2023
Finally one of my item will get to me probably today in abuja 12 more to go

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by allsoftgo: 6:47am On May 12, 2023
For decades, Allsoftgo helps clients develop and build unique, cutting-edge products. Allsoftgo can help you identify arising trends, comprehend market requirements, and develop software products that enrich your customer experience. Allsoftgo's software development team will translate these insights into innovative products to offer you a competitive edge. https://www.allsoftgo.com/product-development.html
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Did they fail custom clearance before?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2023
Osasxander:
Finally one of my item will get to me probably today in abuja 12 more to go
Did it fail custom clearance before?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2023
Good morning NL, please how does klasha handle refunds, I mistakingly bought a wrong item on AliExpress and need to quickly cancel before it ships
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2023
DBlackCeazer:
Good morning NL, please how does klasha handle refunds, I mistakingly bought a wrong item on AliExpress and need to quickly cancel before it ships
it will show up on your balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 9:16am On May 12, 2023
DBlackCeazer:

How come your KLASHA works??
Can I use urs to pay for some item.? I’ll load it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 9:17am On May 12, 2023
Why do I keep having the same problem with aliexpress
I use pc and mobile app

Chipper cash always shows error
Same as KLASHA
Same as gotek
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 9:39am On May 12, 2023
Does any bank card still work with a limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mishael46(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2023
What's the error, you can send a screen shot here for possible help from anyone
Agparis100:
I use pc and mobile app

Same as KLASHA
Same as gotek

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2023
Agparis100:
Does any bank card still work with a limit?

Stanbic IBTC at #640/$ with Monthly spending of $15

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 10:11am On May 12, 2023
Macmilla:

Did they fail custom clearance before?
got a failed custom clearance that's now enroute , same for a few friends that experienced similar msg, so worry not..yours Incase you have any will be cleared aswell..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 10:18am On May 12, 2023
jossypajay:

Run away from Klasha. They are behaving like a fraudulent company.
I registered with them for over a month now but have been unable to create a virtual dollar card. I had to transfer the cash I had with them back to my bank account.
I am thinking of deleting the app. I will keep on trying for one more week. After then and I am unable to create a card, I will just delete the app straight
I just confirmed KLASHA has been hacked

So many people using my card for pending purchases
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2023
So one of my orders that initially failed custom clearance just cleared now.
It seems aliexpress is aware of the strike. See the notification on the tracking page

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Anyị, which part of Enugu are you? Me @Awgu
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yomalex(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2023
Agparis100:

I just confirmed KLASHA has been hacked

So many people using my card for pending purchases
you said you have error

Explain better
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jetoraphy(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2023
Agparis100:
I use pc and mobile app

Same as KLASHA
Same as gotek

Maybe they have deactivated your card because that's their new trend.

Chipper deactivated my card and ask me to activate another one with ₦2,000 because of failed transaction due to insufficient fund.

Today Klasha is issuing me same warning.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Coolgent(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2023
Good day,
How can i make payment to Aliexpress?
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Ifeanyi4491(m), Olamak1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.