Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464981 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
johnobama1:
How did we get here?. Chipper now charges N12k to create dollar card.

Outright ripoff
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vandanay(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
morikee:

Outright ripoff
Pls guys can I still use naira card to order on AliExpress and wat the rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by morikee: 5:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Vandanay:

Pls guys can I still use naira card to order on AliExpress and wat the rate
No it doesn't work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joeyjones(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2023
Please I wanna ask, how much does Speedaf charge for delivery of self pickup items? Speedaf email says N400 but the rider is telling me they charge N500 and are planning to increase it to N1000.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2023
Joeyjones:
Please I wanna ask, how much does Speedaf charge for delivery of self pickup items? Speedaf email says N400 but the rider is telling me they charge N500 and are planning to increase it to N1000.

Yes, they used to charge ₦400, but the hike in the prices of commodities in the country may have necessitated the increase in the cost of delivery of such items.

Just ensure that the new price is documented in their register when you're signing for the item.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dollarnaira: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gradually, dollar will get to a point no one will be able to order anything except super few ppu.We would be forced to develope things locally.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leetvilla: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anyone been using 1688 for a while here?

Abeg drop me your WhatsApp
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
dollarnaira:
Gradually, dollar will get to a point no one will be able to order anything except super few ppu.We would be forced to develope things locally.

Develop without input from government or enabling environment That's a tall order. Of course, as of today, many including me, hardly make any purchases that will involve dollar.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
TripleLTD:
get grey card or geegpay card. And use am.

Do these card work for AliExpress checkout page payment?

Also does the shipping fees covers delivery to my doorstep, I want to order a tablet from AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joeyjones(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Olamak1:

Yes, they used to charge ₦400, but the hike in the prices of commodities in the country may have necessitated the increase in the cost of delivery of such items.

Just ensure that the new price is documented in their register when you're signing for the item.
Seems they have already implemented the increase to 1k. More than double the transport, I don't think it is worth it. Thanks anyway.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
BannedUser:

No need to worry if Speedaf is handling the shipping.

Please how do I know speedaf is handling the shipping, I also want to order a tablet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Scrit:

Please how do I know speedaf is handling the shipping, I also want to order a tablet

Nana2018:

I can't say how this works but as long as your tracking number starts with an NG and R/RS. It will be Speedaf.

I think I have my answers already.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TGHW: 1:20am On Oct 24, 2023
Hello, has anyone tried sats app? Went to a supermarket and their representatives told me about it but I've not tried it yet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Olamak1:

Cardrypto/Alchemy is not the one charging you for usdt withdrawal. You're paying service charge to the network through which you make the withdrawal, just like when you want to fund your crypto wallet (say bitnob) by transferring usdt from binance (through trc20) to the wallet.
I top up my account on cardrypto but it was not credited till now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
I top up my account on cardrypto but it was not credited till now

You mean your Cardrypto usdt card?
Can you expatiate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Olamak1:

You mean your Cardrypto usdt card?
Can you expatiate?
Yes I top up my cardrypto Account via b!nance pay but it was not credited.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Yes I top up my cardrypto Account via b!nance pay but it was not credited.

Are you sure you followed due process? Did you complete mobile phone and 2-factor verification methods on binance?

Note that Cardrypto usdt card funding through Binance is always instant. If your card is not credited immediately, you should check the above-listed points. Also, check your Internet speed and your binance wallet to verify whether the usdt has been deducted or not.

You must also bear in mind the 3% card funding fee and minimum funding of 15 usdt. If all these are observed, you shouldn't experience any problem.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Olamak1:

Are you sure you followed due process? Did you complete mobile phone and 2-factor verification methods on binance?

Note that Cardrypto usdt card funding through Binance is always instant. If your card is not credited immediately, you should check the above-listed points. Also, check your Internet speed and your binance wallet to verify whether the usdt has been deducted or not.

You must also bear in mind the 3% card funding fee and minimum funding of 15 usdt. If all these are observed, you shouldn't experience any problem.

I have used their service twice but was surprised about my today's top up.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Are Bitnob and Cardrypto reliable for AliExpress checkout? I'm seeing some concerning exchange rates right now, and I hope this will be my last order on AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
I have used their service twice but was surprised about my today's top up.

Alright then!
The last time I used the platform was about 2 weeks ago.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
kayus621:
Are Bitnob and Cardrypto reliable for AliExpress checkout? I'm seeing some concerning exchange rates right now, and I hope this will be my last order on AliExpress.

Cardrypto is good and works fine on AliExpress! I find it reliable, that's why I prefer it to other fintechs in all ramifications.

Their card creation fee is still $1, but transaction charge of $0.15 applies. This is in addition to the charges posted up there.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dollar rate now on klasha is #1276.49.
I'm just imagining dollar rate by dec 2024. E go be like 5k per dollar.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 10:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Going to buy $10 with naira by 2027.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macmilla(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
When you want to buy a $50 wristwatch on AliExpress in 2027.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Curdlebug(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Who can help me do a $10 check out on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:20am On Oct 25, 2023
How good is bitnob
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Brownbetsport24: 4:33am On Oct 25, 2023
Kingdemu:
I've gotten the card on Friday. But was told it will take them 3 working days to enable it for international online transactions. So I'll give it a try by Wednesday. Pls note that the dollar inside no plenty oo...na just 200+, so I think I'll just order some stuff I need.
am into mini importation business but since the crazy of dollar have stop the business for now,so if u can help people buy goods with your dom account, and they pay you for it,u have created a business for yourself, these are goods, but I need that white ⌚️ urgently, so if u can bring it I will pay you in naira

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Curdlebug:
Who can help me do a $10 check out on aliexpress?

I can help you but exchange rate is crazy
#1,330/$
WhatsApp me on 08156755562
If you want to go ahead
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2023
Macmilla:
Dollar rate now on klasha is #1276.49.
I'm just imagining dollar rate by dec 2024. E go be like 5k per dollar.

The whole thing is really annoying
Where do we go from there?
The worst of all is there are almost no alternative to what we buy on AliExpress in Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Abahboniface45: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Scrit:

The only way to know if the tablet will be handled by nipost or speedaf is to ask the seller for his/her location.

Mainland item is handled by speedaf and hongkong item is handled by nipost
Speedaf tracking number is R and O ( home delivery) E and S (self pick up from speedaf office)

Nipost tracking number is Singapore post or Netherlands post
You will go to nipost office to pick it up after getting a text.
Though if seller lives in Hong Kong and you want a fast delivery you can use a shipping agent to send the tablet to you in Nigeria for a charge.

Though it's risky
I hope this helps you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dermmy(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2023
Macmilla:
When you want to buy a $50 wristwatch on AliExpress in 2027.

This is funny 😂🤣
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by amdryzenitelcor: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2023
And at the end of July I ordered this one: https://hddv.ru/noutbuk-asus-rog-strix-g17-g713rm-testiruem-fps-v-igrah It’s now the end of October and tracking shows that it is still at customs, so now it’s not clear how logistics works with China

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.