Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1466027 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
Bro i have a parcel that was shipped out via speedaf by the tracking no shown but it's over 4 days no update has been made, but still showing awaiting seller dispatch
It's still awaiting dispatch be that! Just give it some days, AliExpress will pick up, else, it'd be automatically cancelled and refund issued.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
jboixxx:
You can send it via NIPOST but does it worth it? You should answer that question 1st cuz the last time I enquired about such, minimum charge was 9k.
2. If it is not a free return item, AliExpress may not refund your shipping fee for the return.
3. Tracking system of NIPOST hasn't been live, so, if you ship, tracking number may not be trackable. If not trackable, you're wasting your resources.
4. If trackable, it still won't reach AliExpress within the timeline. I know NIPOST for this.
5. My advice, if your item is not expensive, let go and count your losses.

Thanks bro for your time & detailed explanation, no worries, it is well

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
icon91:
Is this how Aliexpress return policy is OR is it because its a choice item that i purchased?

I received a choice item($47.6), during testing i realised a little abnormally, i tried contacting the seller but has only been replied by bots, i decided to go for a refund because my 15 days was almost running out, Aliexpress asked for proof, i sent it, i recieved a reply from them that the proof (pics & vids) wasn't strong enough & ruled that i return the item via Post Office, something i recieved via SpeedAF, why not SpeedAF to return, this is the very first time i'm going through this & i have about 2 weeks only to provide the return tracking number & other necessary things & procedures they stated Or they'll return the money to the seller

Has anyone returned anything through post office? If any i need a guide on how to do this as i know our usual NIPOST & their slow ways, nawa o!

I feel your dilemma bro! $47.6 is too much an amount of money to throw away in a time like this.

As per those AliExpress choice products? They are trap in disguise.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Niom(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Please recommend a reliable agent that can purchase items from 1688....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dilly55: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2023
Please can anyone help make twitter blue verification payment? I was going to try klasha app but I've been seeing negative reviews on them that are recent
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
jboixxx:
Olamak1 warned that peeps should be weary of Choice items cuz NO REFUND without return.

Aside that, claiming a refund now is not as easy as it were before due to the available categories for refund reasons. Your claim must be in conformity with the reason category. If you choose Product flaw and you provided them with evidence that shows Poor quality, you'll lose your Refund request.

If you're buying Choice, be ready!

True talk!
I remember when Aliexpress introduced choice products, I was curious to know the secrets behind those products, particularly after comparing their prices with that of sames products sold by the brand owners. At that point, I found out that buying a Choice product is risky

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dilly55:
Please can anyone help make twitter blue verification payment? I was going to try klasha app but I've been seeing negative reviews on them that are recent
Nothing is wrong with Klasha. If you have your fears, come to my WhatsApp. You'll pay for my confidence sha!!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
icon91:

Thanks bro for your time & detailed explanation, no worries, it is well
On a second thought, chat with AliExpress cc if you have a better alternative to NIPOST that won't cost you much but offers tracking information. They may accept it, if you give them excuse of NIPOST untrack logistics service. If the CC accept it, you can go ahead and use your preferred. 47k no be small money o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dilly55: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
jboixxx:
Nothing is wrong with Klasha. If you have your fears, come to my WhatsApp. You'll pay for my confidence sha!!

grin grin jboixxx ma pami na... night don come, I go message you on what'sapp for morning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=icon91 post=126698490]Is this how Aliexpress return policy is OR is it because its a choice item that i purchased?

[color=#770077]Update:
Lucky me, i decided to chat the company's cc outside Aliexpress to know if they can help with the problem i was having with their product, guess what?
A simple firmware update fixed all the abnormally, everything, i'm so happy right now

So Aliexpress don open my eyes on how difficult their refund & return policy can be if things just go wrong
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 6:53am On Oct 31, 2023
Olamak1:

I feel your dilemma bro! $47.6 is too much an amount of money to throw away in a time like this.

As per those AliExpress choice products? They are trap in disguise.

I dy tell you, but the problem has been fixed now by the company's cc help outside Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2023
Olamak1:

True talk!
I remember when Aliexpress introduced choice products, I was curious to know the secrets behind those products, particularly after comparing their prices with that of sames products sold by the brand owners. At that point, I found out that buying a Choice product is risky

Yh, risky sometimes but worth the price difference if its right
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2023
jboixxx:
On a second thought, chat with AliExpress cc if you have a better alternative to NIPOST that won't cost you much but offers tracking information. They may accept it, if you give them excuse of NIPOST untrack logistics service. If the CC accept it, you can go ahead and use your preferred. 47k no be small money o.

I no get any option sha, i no sabi any logistics company aside DHL wy dy near Main Market & from their price list 1 kg - 2.5 kg is #43k, its not worth with

But not to worry again, my problem(s) have been fixed by the company's cc outside Aliexpress

Thanks bro!

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CedarHoldings: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dilly55:
chat me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CedarHoldings: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pls is bitnob still going on AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harshreality: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
Can I ask how? Did the company send a replacement?

icon91:

I no get any option sha, i no sabi any logistics company aside DHL wy dy near Main Market & from their price list 1 kg - 2.5 kg is #43k, its not worth with

But not to worry again, my problem(s) have been fixed by the company's cc outside Aliexpress

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2023
jboixxx:
It's still awaiting dispatch be that! Just give it some days, AliExpress will pick up, else, it'd be automatically cancelled and refund issued.
His response

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2023
I am still in need of 2 reference for my dollar account. Please if you can help, let me know. Thanks and God bless
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thaotech: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2023
BannedUser:

Check out this one on Binance. Top up fee is 3%

Hey chief,
I've been trying to fund the card for a while but I've been getting a card maintenance message. Have you encountered this before?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stylishwears: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2023
akseph1:
I am still in need of 2 reference for my dollar account. Please if you can help, let me know. Thanks and God bless
You in Lagos?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
stylishwears:

You in Lagos?
No but I maybe in Lagos on 8 or 9th September
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Please where I click on the binance app to access the cardryto USD card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ifeanyi4491:
His response
Just give them time, though, I don't trust those guys! They can lie for Africa .

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Macaulish(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
Hello House

Is any our local banks Dollar Card working for online payments ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Olamak1:

Cardrypto is good and works fine on AliExpress! I find it reliable, that's why I prefer it to other fintechs in all ramifications.

Their card creation fee is still $1, but transaction charge of $0.15 applies. This is in addition to the charges posted up there.
Is there any other charge apart from the 1$ card creation fee and 0.15$ transaction charge?

Doo they charge you for funding your card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Olamak1:

Cardrypto is good and works fine on AliExpress! I find it reliable, that's why I prefer it to other fintechs in all ramifications.

Their card creation fee is still $1, but transaction charge of $0.15 applies. This is in addition to the charges posted up there.
Is there any other charge apart from the 1$ card creation fee and 0.15$ transaction charge?

Do they charge you for funding your card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vyntra(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cardrypto or bitnob, which one is currently working on AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Macaulish:
Hello House

Is any our local banks Dollar Card working for online payments ?

No restriction on dollar cards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
kayus621:
Please where I click on the binance app to access the cardryto USD card

After logging in, go to Home > marketplace. Scroll down and you'd see "A world card - Cardrypto". Click on it and sign up with your email and phone number.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
kayus621:

Do they charge you for funding your card?

Yes they do. I've stated this before. The funding fee is 3% of the amount you're toping your card with.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vyntra(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Olamak1:

Yes they do. I've stated this before. The funding fee is 3% of the amount you're toping your card with.

I thought it wasn't working a while ago, maintenance is over?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
thaotech:

Hey chief,
I've been trying to fund the card for a while but I've been getting a card maintenance message. Have you encountered this before?

During system/Card maintenance exercise, everything about debit card – making purchases, funding, sometimes withdrawal, is suspended till futher notice. So, if the information on the card issuer's web page says maintenance is ongoing, then that's exactly what it is. That means you have to wait till everything is completed before you can start using your card again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ccjontweet and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.