Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447643 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2020
Hayqiu010:
Pls guys is it true that if you buy with the new user coupon or discount code,You will not receive your order.

This might be true in some sense but I still have my doubts because I've received some products purchased with new user coupon. This was of course before the pandemic.
Currently, I dunno¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if the product is delayed on transit or the seller failed to send it. But on a second thought, I don't think tracking can lie.. if you keep getting updates on the order, it means it was actually shipped and hopefully, you'll get it someday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:10am On Sep 11, 2020
johnnyholtby:
Hello please my BP expired last week and I've already opened a dispute because I haven't received my order. I did chat with the seller and he said AliExpress is processing the refund. I've attached a screenshot of the reply I got from AliExpress. Please can someone put me through on what to do. I really don't want to lose this dispute. Tracking has been at "dispatched to oversees for months" but I still haven't received the package. I checked with my PO still nothing.

When next your BP expires, wait for five days before opening dispute as AE automatically returns an invalid judgement should you open it immediately the BP expires. But all hope is not lost yet, wait for the second judgement, which going by your screenshot is in three days to see if the judgement will be valid ( it will be valid if truly your tracking have shown that goods have not arrived here, but if it showed it had arrived here, then you've lost the dispute and the seller will be paid). Just wait patiently until the third day to know your fate.

FYI, I got a call to come and pick a package from PO (as it stands I've gotten all my packages and the ones I didn't get have been refunded). That means this package has already gone through dispute and refunded. I'm even yet to go to the PO. Have no idea when the said package was ordered. Won't be surprised if it's Feb grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tohby2(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2020
tinnyailes:

LETS JUST HELP OURSELF PLEASE

Get NGN 7,640.45 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtJHJB1

QUOTE ME WITH YOUR LINK ASWELL
Get US $20.00 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mN3mwBz

Hello friends pls help out nd you can also drop a link to do urs also
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 11Anonymous(m): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2020
johnnyholtby:
Hello please my BP expired last week and I've already opened a dispute because I haven't received my order. I did chat with the seller and he said AliExpress is processing the refund. I've attached a screenshot of the reply I got from AliExpress. Please can someone put me through on what to do. I really don't want to lose this dispute. Tracking has been at "dispatched to oversees for months" but I still haven't received the package. I checked with my PO still nothing.
You should have told the PO to track its current position in Nigeria for you instead of just checking if the package is available for pickup. If it's not in Naija, then you open dispute after 1 week BP expires.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2020
Alozera:

This might be true in some sense but I still have my doubts because I've received some products purchased with new user coupon. This was of course before the pandemic.
Currently, I dunno¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if the product is delayed on transit or the seller failed to send it. But on a second thought, I don't think tracking can lie.. if you keep getting updates on the order, it means it was actually shipped and hopefully, you'll get it someday.
I tracked my package but it is showing "HAND OVER TO AIRLINE"since May.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2020
Hayqiu010:

Lemme guess, it's 4px Singapore post. If that's the case, your chances of getting it is in God's hands. I've not received any order placed via that courier since this pandemic but who knows?? It might still reach us, probably when we least expect it.
You have no other choice than to wait.
Also ask for a refund as and when due.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 10:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Alozera:

Lemme guess, it's 4px Singapore post. If that's the case, your chances of getting it is in God's hands. I've not received any order placed via that courier since this pandemic but who knows?? It might still reach us, probably when we least expect it.
Yes,ordered since march.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2020
Yall are derailing this thread looking for bonus.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 10:28am On Sep 11, 2020
Hayqiu010:

This should be 4px. Fucking idiots..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Alozera:

Mine has been since July.. Once my BP expires.. I'm asking for refund for each one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zeanslim(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Alozera:
This $20 coupon isn't worth the stress.. AliExpress will put you through hell just to get their bonuses.. at first, I thought is was gonna be easy but as people helped me, I discovered that this isn't as easy as they made it look..
How in the world will I Hustle and beg people I know, even strangers to help me get a bonus, and at the end, you award me just ₦42 for each person that helped.
This means I need to get nothing less than 25 AliExpress users before I will be able to get the bonus.. we all know that's not even possible. AliExpress isn't like Instagram where u can ask just anybody to login and like. Only a few people use AliExpress as compared to social media apps..
They knew this will be almost impossible for us to get, but they did it anyways..
I quit. They can't waste my time and data for nothing like they did with their nonsense energy lab promo..
Though I wanted to add small money to this bonus buddies to enable me buy an Anker soundcore speaker, but I've realised the hard way that it wouldn't work..
I will save and buy the speaker anytime the money is complete but for now, I refuse to be a slave to AliExpress bonus

Ehya while some people are going on their 3rd round without stress.

It's good you decided to save up, I'm just using mine to get some phone accessories.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Can someone prove to me that not all items dispatched to overseas on the 8th of July were lost in transit?
angry
Just signify if you've received an item dispatched on July 8
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2020
Amocee:
Can someone prove to me that not all items dispatched to overseas on the 8th of July were lost in transit?
angry

Also those dispatch on 25th june
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2020
Amocee:
angry
they have arrived, don't blame AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2020
Alozera:
This $20 coupon isn't worth the stress.. AliExpress will put you through hell just to get their bonuses.. at first, I thought is was gonna be easy but as people helped me, I discovered that this isn't as easy as they made it look..
How in the world will I Hustle and beg people I know, even strangers to help me get a bonus, and at the end, you award me just ₦42 for each person that helped.
This means I need to get nothing less than 25 AliExpress users before I will be able to get the bonus.. we all know that's not even possible. AliExpress isn't like Instagram where u can ask just anybody to login and like. Only a few people use AliExpress as compared to social media apps..
They knew this will be almost impossible for us to get, but they did it anyways..
I quit. They can't waste my time and data for nothing like they did with their nonsense energy lab promo..
Though I wanted to add small money to this bonus buddies to enable me buy an Anker soundcore speaker, but I've realised the hard way that it wouldn't work..
I will save and buy the speaker anytime the money is complete but for now, I refuse to be a slave to AliExpress bonus
Nice, but there are other ways of getting coupons to purchase items like this cheap..(N1937) unlike the (N7650) of the game ..

Message me: 09045606885.. I will help
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
zeanslim:

Ehya while some people are going on their 3rd round without stress.

It's good you decided to save up, I'm just using mine to get some phone accessories.

Bro, kindly drop your WhatsApp contact.. Let’s talk or this is mine: 09045606885
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ola12(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hayqiu010:
Yes,ordered since march.
Check your post office. Most times the problem is with nipost who lose and steal items. Not the china carrier
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Amocee:
angry

Not all.. I received 2 last month

But I still have 1 pending even when everything was dispatched July 8.. I need the pending one urgently
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damdammy: 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alozera:

I never receive mine, though it was during covid19.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leopantro: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
So my story is strange and funny.
Place an order for something on the 30th of June, tracking stopped on 7th of July at " handed over to airplane ". Since then till now no new info. Went to the post office on the 5th of August, was told the parcel was in Asaba. However my address is in owerri. Assisted a NiPOST official to make enquiries and I was told the name and the address on the parcel was different from mine but the tracking number was the same. Was asked to wait a bit more ; could be that tracking number error issues.
Today, went to the post office again and checked, parcel is still in Asaba. I requested to speak to the District Manager. Met the woman, quite friendly. She told me that due to the COVID pandemic, NIPOST staff are still working shifts. Some workers come 2 or 3 times a day.
She also said my tracking number is unique for my parcel so there must have been a mistake somewhere.
She took my tracking number, called her secretary and asked she contact the head of the post office in Asaba to resolve the issue. She also took my details and said I will be contacted with the latest process.
I also gave her the tracking numbers of all my orders, never look a gift horse in the mouth.
The moral of the story is, even if it will cost more, make sure you use a shipping option with tracking available.

On a slide note, while they were tracking my parcel I saw that NIPOST utilizes a unique tracking site called IPS. Unfortunately, the url is 46.Bleep.Bleep.267; I couldn't see the complete numbers. However, i do know that that site is more accurate than track24 or other tracking sites because i saw it had more details than all the others i have tried.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lemonz:

the end of this your long journey is in sight. When was your order made and despatched?
Make i do small maths, give myself hope.
april 28th and despatched april 29th.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
lavenderjade:

Wetin be dier twitter handle
Nigeria postal service
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shadeshadow: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Leopantro:
Place an order for something on the 30th of June, tracking stopped on 7th of July at " handed over to airplane ". Since then till now no new info. Went to the post office on the 5th of August, was told the parcel was in Asaba. However my address is in owerri. Assisted a NiPOST official to make enquiries and I was told the name and the address on the parcel was different from mine but the tracking number was the same. Was asked to wait a bit more ; could be that tracking number error issues.
Today, went to the post office again and checked, parcel is still in Asaba. I requested to speak to the District Manager. Met the woman, quite friendly. She told me that due to the COVID pandemic, NIPOST staff are still working shifts. Some workers come 2 or 3 times a day.
She also said my tracking number is unique for my parcel so there must have been a mistake somewhere.
She took my tracking number, called her secretary and asked she contact the head of the post office in Asaba to resolve the issue. She also took my details and said I will be contacted with the latest process.
I also gave her the tracking numbers of all my orders, never look a gift horse in the mouth.

The moral of the story is, even if it will cost more, make sure you use a shipping option with tracking available.

On a slide note, while they were tracking my parcel I saw that NIPOST utilizes a unique tracking site called IPS. Unfortunately, the url is 46.Bleep.Bleep.267; I couldn't see the complete numbers. However, i do know that that site is more accurate than track24 or other tracking sites because i saw it had more details than all the others i have tried.

With those numbers, I think it's an in-house server which means that even if you got it, you can't access it with a public computer. You need a computer connected directly to Nipost server.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
shadeshadow:

With those numbers, I think it's an in-house server which means that even if you got it, you can't access it with a public computer. You need a computer connected directly to Nipost server.
very correct
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ologunsunny: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
I received my July 22 order yesterday, aliexpress standard shipping, funny enough still showing dispatch to oversea

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ologunsunny:
I received my July 22 order yesterday, aliexpress standard shipping, funny enough still showing dispatch to oversea

which state??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
This good is 89 days on transit still have extended 20 days of waiting peroid..

Can I apply for dispute?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alozera:

Lol some of my February orders Shipped via China post that Iv totally forgotten about and has since been refunded got delivered this month. We may never see the shadow of some of our 4px orders but I have a feeling that some of them may surprisingly get delivered to us sometime in 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Leopantro:

This is funny to me cause the times I've been to nipost office owerri dem no get light
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ologunsunny: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

which state??
Ondo state
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
This good is 89 days on transit still have extended 20 days of waiting peroid..

Can I apply for dispute?

From the tracking, the package has arrived Nigeria. I seriously doubt if AE will rule in your favour.

Contact your Post Office.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.