Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448832 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sammiel: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
My order of 06/04/2020(Phone screen protector), shipped by 4px Singapore, arrived my local PO on 14/10/2020 (almost 200 days in transit).The postmistress didn't contact me until yesterday. Imagine! Well, I've collected the package, unfortunately, its no longer useful.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Olamak1:
My order of 06/04/2020(Phone screen protector), shipped by 4px Singapore, arrived my local PO on 14/10/2020 (almost 200 days in transit).The postmistress didn't contact me until yesterday. Imagine! Well, I've collected the package, unfortunately, its no longer useful.

Which phone ? You might find an interested party here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AdexAyanfe: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
peterincredible:
is this your order a phone ?
No, just an earpiece
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aquilapriscilla: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
2kurupt:

Nice one. Please which of the stores did you place this order from? All I keep seeing are DHL deliveries
Sorry for late reply,,I used
mi global store
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
ceaser:

That your seller did not ship your item in the first instance. That's what I am led to believe. They do it a lot and it is only in cases of regular shipping that genuinely shipped items get lost in transit. Big time logistics do not usually lose items like that.

There is this one that marked my item as shipped since 12 days ago using DHL. Up till now, tracking using the number he provided is only showing "this number is not on the system".

I knew from day one his hesistation to ship the item that I paid for when he began to tell me that I may have to pay more before he ships it to which I snapped back at him not to tell me that nonsense. I wanted to at once close/cancel the order citing reasons for doing so as "seller increased the price of item", but before I could do that 12 hrs later, I noticed that the item was "shipped". I have sensed foul play ever since then. I wanna wait for 14 days post-shipping before filing for trade dispute.

A seller pulled similar stunt on me, item with 9 to 12 days dhl shipping. I placed order on 27th sept and told seller to ship out before chinese holiday starts, he said he will try...

Item had 10days for seller to ship item, on the 8th day, i saw it cheaper elsewhere and was about cancelling, but came here to ask questions.. didnt receive ant answer. About 14hrs to the expiration of the 10days shipping window, item updated to shipped and 3 days later i got a strange shipping nos.

Tracking it didnt yield any result, i contacted seller and he said he will send me a correct tracking nos. Which he sent on 16th oct. I tracked it on dhl and discovered item shipping was created that same day!!!.

Item is now enroute nigeria, but super pissed with seller, i wish there was a way i could make him pay for his trickery... Any ideas, anybody?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirdimayG(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
ceaser:

You can't spend beyond that 100usd monthly. It gets refreshed every month. GTB has upped theirs to 200usd from 100usd.

I think Zenith is 396 to the dollar, ditto GTB.

If you need to pay for items more than 100usd or 200usd as the case may be, you can message the seller to find how he can be of help. After all na hin wan sell market.

Read this link for more insight:

https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/334#94920278

OK bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirdimayG(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Who have redmi note 8 4/128 for sale?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
SirdimayG:

Check Xiaomi Thread Store there are tons of ads for this phone.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Guys, I need anyone with experience in purchasing fashion items such as ladies underwear, lingerie ,bras and much more.....

AliExpress is not the best site for that...

Anyone here please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leopantro: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
After 165 days I finally got my order purchased on the 30th of June. What's funny was that I had 8 hours remaining of the BP after it had been extended 4 times. Had given up hope of ever getting it.
NEVER USE 4PX.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
olujosh301:

It's the same thing on track 24
okay thanks I also have another one which has been on arrive at transit country or district for over 2 weeks , please what does that mean
i cant really say.other than its on d way and not yet in in Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
SirdimayG:

I have six months old 4/64 for sale
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alphabbey1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Emily22:
Guys, I need anyone with experience in purchasing fashion items such as ladies underwear, lingerie ,bras and much more.....

AliExpress is not the best site for that...

Anyone here please
1688 is your best bet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by remi1444: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Leopantro:
After 165 days I finally got my order purchased on the 30th of June. What's funny was that I had 8 hours remaining of the BP after it had been extended 4 times. Had given up hope of ever getting it.
NEVER USE 4PX.
I'm feeling a bit threatened knowing that my item was picked by this same company. I just hope I receive my items before 2021. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Leopantro:
NEVER USE 4PX.

Congrats oooo.

Ur location please?

And what is ur last tracking showing?

I still dey wait for my own
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leopantro: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
remi1444:
I'm feeling a bit threatened knowing that my item was picked by this same company. I just hope I receive my items before 2021. grin

It might arrive with "Merry Christmas" Card.
I have another product I ordered with fast shipping. Was supposed to be delivered in 20 days. Going to 30 now.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Leopantro: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

Congrats oooo.

Ur location please?

And what is ur last tracking showing?

I still dey wait for my own

This is what tracking is still showing

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
alphabbey1:
1688 is your best bet

Na d shipping b wahala
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Meister:

Which phone ? You might find an interested party here

Elephone PX "6.53" inches - The one with pop-up camera. The phone isn't that common here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Olamak1:

Elephone PX "6.53" inches - The one with pop-up camera. The phone isn't that common here

I think the phone has the same screen size with the Huawei Y9 prime and the oppo Reno 2

None of them has screen size of 6.53 on the dot but they're both approximately 6.5
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2020
officialfestus:
have your parcel arrived?
Not yet, my greatest concern is the condition of the package when it finally arrives. It is a phone screen, very fragile, the package might be damaged due to long period of shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2020
I just got mails from aliexpress that two of my packages are in my local post office and i should go and pick them but i have not received any sms or call from the post office itsef towards this effect. What should be the next line because i am tired of visiting post office and be hearing stories oooo

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IKON360(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Leopantro:
NEVER USE 4PX.
Anker ships with 4px and my item was despatched on the 3rd of this month and it got to Nigeria on the 19th. Though it was reflected on track24 and cainiao on the 27th, yesterday

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2020
Mofetemi:
I just got mails from aliexpress that two of my packages are in my local post office and i should go and pick them but i have not received any sms or call from the post office itsef towards this effect. What should be the next line because i am tired of visiting post office and be hearing stories oooo

The mail's is to notify you that they have arrived the airport. Wait some days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alphabbey1(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2020
Emily22:

Na d shipping b wahala
shipping is cheap. Wha shippingt company do you use ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2020
Kamaye:
Not yet, my greatest concern is the condition of the package when it finally arrives. It is a phone screen, very fragile, the package might be damaged due to long period of shipping.
Nope it's just sitting somewhere... I'm 90% sure you will get it in great condition. The packaging maybe bit tho but the item inside will be safe.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 8:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Mofetemi:
You just have to wait for the PO contact.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 8:17am On Oct 28, 2020
alphabbey1:
shipping is cheap. Wha shippingt company do you use ?

Chrisvicmall
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2020
tonididdy:

Nope it's just sitting somewhere... I'm 90% sure you will get it in great condition. The packaging maybe bit tho but the item inside will be safe.
that’s not true I got a damaged screen after I had lost dispute too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alphabbey1(m): 9:38am On Oct 28, 2020
Emily22:

Chrisvicmall
Lol, so you think Chrisvicmall is expensive !!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2020
alphabbey1:
Lol, so you think Chrisvicmall is expensive !!

Not think....but expensive

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Toluene15, tundesto(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.