Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448504 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gr8teejay:
Good evening guys. My package arrived Nigeria since the 13th of July and the update only says arrival at destination and since then it has remained the same. Usually things with RB tracking number takes about a week for me to receive the item once it's in Nigeria but this time it's taking longer than expected. Does anyone have a similar experience? I suspect customs is withholding the item because it's a phone
Probably by next week you will get your item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gr8teejay: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Amen o it's been almost three weeks
Gjackzy:
Probably by next week you will get your item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2021
genius43:

A first time user should always use Registered shipping methods like AliExpress standard shipping.

That the website says 15 - 25 days doesn't mean it will get here then, the seller isn't the one handling logistics stop bugging him/her because it is out of their hands. Wait for to arrive and if it doesn't after 75 days the dispute option is always open for you to do.

Thanks but the shipping method I used was aliexpress standard shipping I'll just give it more time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2021
Lixusheng:

Anker?

What is anker
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 3:50am On Jul 31, 2021
The container don land cool
Hopefully they might call 2day if they deliver on Saturday

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Superboss: 4:48am On Jul 31, 2021
SilentVboy:
Well, u are entitled to your own opinion. But all I can say is what I have earlier stated that if my Access bank card I linked to Eversend app was not expired, my account would have been wiped but my GTB money was taken cos the linked card was still active.
Without those linked cards, there is no way they will get link to an account. Once expired, no link to your account again.

That guy is correct.
Refunds are made and received on the account not on the card, which is just a channel or means of payment.
If a card expires, refund will still get to the account where debits were made.
I am talking from experience. My GTB card that was linked to my AE expired sometime last yr and I still got my refund.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Superboss: 4:53am On Jul 31, 2021
IMAliyu:

A package I ordered in February, arrived on the 13th of this month

Wat a long time!
How did u do it, as in did open and resolve any dispute before the item arrived?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 4:56am On Jul 31, 2021
Superboss:

That guy is correct.
Refunds are made and received on the account not on the card, which is just a channel or means of payment.
If a card expires, refund will still get to the account where debits were made.
I am talking from experience. My GTB card that was linked to my AE expired sometime last yr and I still got my refund.
ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2021
bamdly:
The container don land cool
Hopefully they might call 2day if they deliver on Saturday
Same here. What's your location?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 8:04am On Jul 31, 2021
Superboss:

Wat a long time!
How did u do it, as in did open and resolve any dispute before the item arrived?
I didn't do anything.
It was an unregistered item.
The seller kept extending the buyer protection on his own.

I mostly forgot about the order, until my PO called me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2021
Gbagura:
Same here. What's your location?
lagos.....
but I wish make dem talk say make we con pick it ourselves cos this delivery stuff sef might delay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Superboss: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
IMAliyu:

I didn't do anything.
It was an unregistered item.
The seller kept extending the buyer protection on his own.

I mostly forgot about the order, until my PO called me.

Gud to hear that.
With this, there might be hope for an item I ordered since April.
The seller has just made the 1st 20days extension to the delivery date.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
bamdly:

lagos.....
but I wish make dem talk say make we con pick it ourselves cos this delivery stuff sef might delay
Yours is better. I'm in ogun state. Guess it should be delivered on Monday or Tuesday, all things being equal.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bennyefosa19: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2021
how is the performance and cameras of the realme 7 5G? is it better than realme 6? heard it comes with the dimensity 800U processor
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
Date: 31st July
Bank: GTB
Rate: ₦440/$
Place naira debit was used: AliBaba

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2021
bennyefosa19:
how is the performance and cameras of the realme 7 5G? is it better than realme 6? heard it comes with the dimensity 800U processor

Buy am make u try am
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2021
mctfopt:
Please can I buy dollar from GTB to my Access $ account?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
Shipper - AESS via Speedaf Express
Order date - 11 Jul
Despatched - 16 Jul
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 19 Jul
Delivered at Address - 31 Jul

Order completed in 21 days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2021
aieromon:
Shipper - AESS via Speedaf Express
Order date - 11 Jul
Despatched - 16 Jul
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 19 Jul
Delivered at Address - 31 Jul

Order completed in 21 days
Lagos àbi?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gjackzy:
Please can I buy dollar from GTB to my Access $ account?

No, you can't. You can only spend $100 with either of the GTB or Access naira account monthly.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gbagura:
Lagos àbi?

Abuja
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 11:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
mctfopt:

No, you can't. You can only spend $100 with either of the GTB or Access naira account monthly.
Please bankers in the house should throw more light on this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2021
Gjackzy:
Please bankers in the house should throw more light on this

What more light is needed to be thrown on a policy that has been on since November last year?

It is simple because of forex shortages most banks have limited spending on Naira cards to $100 monthly for international transactions.

If you want to break free from the limitations, open a dorm account and get a dollar Mastercard.

It has happened in 2016 so it is nothing new.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 1:08am On Aug 01, 2021
genius43:

What more light is needed to be thrown on a policy that has been on since November last year?

It is simple because of forex shortages most banks have limited spending on Naira cards to $100 monthly for international transactions.

If you want to break free from the limitations, open a dorm account and get a dollar Mastercard.
That’s what I meant. I have a domiciliary account with Access bank ( $ acount ). I just want to know if I can buy dollar from other banks ( GTB ) to my Access bank dollar account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogetogeo(m): 1:13am On Aug 01, 2021
Hello, please has anyone been able to order and receive Xiaomi phone on aliexpress recently?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 1:16am On Aug 01, 2021
mctfopt:

Thanks for this update, boss. Was just about asking.

Has the monthly limit been reviewed? What is it now?

Also, any tips on how I can pay almost 1k usd with my card despite the limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 1:17am On Aug 01, 2021
genius43:

How do we fund the dollar Mastercard?

What does it it take to open an a dorm acct with Gtbank and I imagine that there are costs to maintain it, yea?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 1:20am On Aug 01, 2021
odimbannamdi:

What does it it take to open an a dorm acct with Gtbank and I imagine that there are costs to maintain it, yea?
Yes if we can buy dollar from other banks to fund other bank. Like from first bank to access bank ( transfer)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:54am On Aug 01, 2021
odimbannamdi:

Thanks for this update, boss. Was just about asking.

Has the monthly limit been reviewed? What is it now?

Also, any tips on how I can pay almost 1k usd with my card despite the limit?

Nah, limit still $100/month for naira denominated account. I've had someone make payment of $2k+ with twenty plus cards. You only need a seller willing to split the order 20+ ways grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:56am On Aug 01, 2021
odimbannamdi:

You can fund it from buying dollars from the parallel market (BDC) or receiving dollar payment from someone.

To open a dorm account, same procedure with naira account but just with added feature of having to bring two references from two current account holders. The two current account holders may have account domiciled with GTB or outside GTB. You can get current details simply by visiting the branch and making enquiries from the customer service desk. It's not hard to open one, small mini importers just don't want to as it's costlier to source dollars from parallel market.

Of course there's always charges on every account (both naira or dollar). That's part of how the bank's make all those billion naira profit which they declare every quarter grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Conner44: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2021
Sunday 1st of August 2021

GTBank exchange rate was N460 per $

Website used AliExpress

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.