Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447482 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2021
jboixxx:
Na dem AliExpress de suspend. Even after the wait time of 10days, he'll continue to wait cuz 75days must de and possibly, wait more sef.

Exactly... Dem go knack am 10 days like 3 times sef. Mad abuse of buyer protection program
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 6:40am On Aug 26, 2021
ceaser:

No update from NIPOST. I'm not optimistic that opening dispute will be in my favour because the tracking clearly showed "arrived destination". And AliExpress may rule against me based on that. So what I simply did was to request for 30 days extension (which the seller approved) while I use that extra time to weigh my options part of which is opening dispute in case the package can't be located. Then I hope I get a favourable ruling.

So I had the same issue you had before. I opened dispute yesterday on the 80th day and I won the dispute

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sapienman(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Good morning house.

Last week, I ordered 5 items worth a total of about 23 USD and all via Cainiao shipping. This morning they were lumped into combined delivery with new tracking number NG...R.

What does this mean and what should I expect in terms of certainty of delivery and the speed?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2021
ceaser:
Got called by speedaf for a parcel that has arrived. I arranged to pick it up in their office. It's sad that AliExpress used RB (Singapore Post) for my combined items when efficient speedaf is there as an option. I've learnt my lesson. Now what I do, though time wasting, is to place one order at a time. And wait for it to be shipped before placing another order. That way, those orders are placed on speedaf uncombined rather than having six or seven items combined on yẹ̀yẹ́ RB.

My orders were all shipped out before they got combined too.
Not certain this strategy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by laidenews(f): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Please what does this mean?
Has the goods arrived in Nigeria?
Should I go to the post office?

I ordered since June.
Thank you.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2021
sapienman:
Good morning house.

Last week, I ordered 5 items worth a total of about 23 USD and all via Cainiao shipping. This morning they were lumped into combined delivery with new tracking number NG...R.

What does this mean and what should I expect in terms of certainty of delivery and the speed?

Thanks.
Congratulations.
I noticed when the majority of the shipping is cainiao, they combine using speedaf.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2021
sapienman:
Good morning house.

Thanks.

It means that you hit the luck ball and you will definitely receive your items within the next 25 days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2021
Please can I pay on AliExpress with a barter virtual card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sapienman(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
aieromon:

It means that you hit the luck ball and you will definitely receive your items within the next 25 days.

Oh wow!

Lucky me, I guess. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sapienman(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
TruthUntold:

Congratulations.
I noticed when the majority of the shipping is cainiao, they combine using speedaf.

Thanks.

Noted.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2021
samueldo4life:

thanks for d reply... the exchange rate is high but I will download to check them out
hello
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2021
lordprogress:
guys is there any way to buy phone from AliExpress cause I want to buy the redmi note 10 pro but the payment was not successful even with master card.
yeah I heard that its because of FG restrictions on purchasing anything more than 100dolls so the issue is that is there any way out.
You can also chat with the seller to reduce the price so that you can pay twice. I order a tablet with a price of more than $100, so I chatted with the seller to reduce the price which he did. I order for the tablet twice with the reduced price until I was able to complete it. I then choose 31st of July and 1st of August to pay. I made half payment by 11pm, July 31st then complete the payment by past 12 am, August 1st. The other method is to have more than one credit card by borrowing more or any way you can get them. Once the seller reduces the price, then you can place multiple order with the cards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by busuyi44: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
lordprogress:
guys is there any way to buy phone from AliExpress cause I want to buy the redmi note 10 pro but the payment was not successful even with master card.
yeah I heard that its because of FG restrictions on purchasing anything more than 100dolls so the issue is that is there any way out.
Check page 573 for a solution. Read between the lines
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hayqiu010:
Please can I pay on AliExpress with a barter virtual card

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
sapienman:
Good morning house.

Thanks.

Your items as combined delivery under NG "speedaf" is the luckiest as per shipping that anyone can get from AE these days.

Your items is in safe hands. You should receive them in about 2 weeks max.

Adefowowe89:

So I had the same issue you had before. I opened dispute yesterday on the 80th day and I won the dispute

Oh, good for you. I hope I'll be that lucky too.

jboixxx:
And you're sure all of this?

Here is an example. Note that speedaf tracking number was crossed out and the "present" tracking number given as RB, all under AliExpress Standard Shipping.

To make matters worse, the delivery was estimated to be September 26. As at today September 26, the item has not even travelled half of the way. I don't know if there is any way to communicate with the AE team. This "upgrade" to combined delivery under RB Singapore Post is in actual fact, a serious downgrade.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kykyblaze(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hello guys,
I contacted zenith bank for alternatives about international transactions limit and I was told to get a prepaid card.

Please, has anyone used a prepaid card?
How does it work?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kykyblaze:
Hello guys,
I contacted zenith bank for alternatives about international transactions limit and I was told to get a prepaid card.

Please, has anyone used a prepaid card?
How does it work?
Why didn't you ask the issuer these questions since they advised you too. Some of us don't know it/may not be able to furnish you with the details.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kykyblaze(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
jboixxx:
Why didn't you ask the issuer these questions since they advised you too. Some of us don't know it/may not be able to furnish you with the details.
The conversation was online and I was told to go to the bank.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rickylambert: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pls do super cainio use speedaf too.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kykyblaze:

The conversation was online and I was told to go to the bank.
Okay. Any card bn advised by any bank to get to access >$100, be ready to fund it at black market rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Princessayot: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please how do I know what post office my package is.
I wasn't contacted for delivery yet it says Delivery Failed and I don't know who to call.
Kindly help me `

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kykyblaze(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
jboixxx:
Okay. Any card bn advised by any bank to get to access >$100, be ready to fund it at black market rate.
Okay, thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
genius43:

Yes
how about the refund, will they refund me?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Princessayot:
Please how do I know what post office my package is.
I wasn't contacted for delivery yet it says Delivery Failed and I don't know who to call.
Kindly help me `

If tracking number is RB

track24.net
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hayqiu010:
how about the refund, will they refund me?

I don't know but I believe they should.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Princessayot: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
I just did but still can't really tell which post office in Lagos

genius43:

If tracking number is RB

track24.net

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Princessayot:
I just did but still can't really tell which post office in Lagos

If it is Lagos I suspect Agege
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Princessayot: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please do you have a contact or does anyone have.
They didn't contact me and they are saying Delivery failed.
This country ehn

genius43:

If it is Lagos I suspect Agege
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Princessayot:
Please do you have a contact or does anyone have.
They didn't contact me and they are saying Delivery failed.
This country ehn

Is this is your first time?

It is pretty normal you will be contacted soon. They will have to sort and register the packages before sending out collection sms or making phone calls. Chill
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Princessayot: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yeah it's my 1st time.
Thanks for the clarification.
I appreciate

genius43:

Is this is your first time?

It is pretty normal you will be contacted soon. They will have to sort and register the packages before sending out collection sms or making phone calls. Chill
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Princessayot:
Yeah it's my 1st time.
Thanks for the clarification.
I appreciate

It will be at the post office closest to your delivery address. You should be able to tell that by the Zip code you entered into your address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: sleekender(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.