Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446998 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isco10(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Pls what gomoney rate?
N460/$ embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mfunkynation:

Pls what gomoney rate?
#460. But it has a 100 dollar limit as well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Favour2587(f): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good day, I ordered a printer head from AliExpress, fixed it into the printer as specified but I am still having problems with the printer head, will it be possible for me to return it back to the seller?

Will I have a replacement?

Will I pay for shipping?

Thanks for your response
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
I want to order for an item of 10404 'showed on aliexpress' but what I have in my account is 11,500 but it saying insufficient fund...

Modified....

Was charge 11600 on 25.29usd.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rubenzkid(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Do anyone know which virtual card offer the best rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
I want to order for an item of 10404 'showed on aliexpress' but what I have in my account is 11,500 but it saying insufficient fund...

AliExpress conversion isn't your Bank's rate. AliExpress uses Google conversion which relies on CBN rates.

So know your bank's rate and multiply by the dollar value.

If it is GTB, Gomoney it is ₦460/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
genius43:

AliExpress conversion isn't your Bank's rate. AliExpress uses Google conversion which relies on CBN rates.

So know your bank's rate and multiply by the dollar value.

If it is GTB, Gomoney it is ₦460/$
Zenith bank

I later got it was charge almost 460 per usd...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
Who knows the bank charge rate per usd on Zenith bank and access 'daimond' bank on aliexpress...

Was charged #450 per Us 1$ by Access bank today,11/09/2021.
Time: 10.23PM

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sapienman(m): 7:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Issue resolved
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by barlou(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for the helpful insight @ceaser. I'd be requesting for a full refund. My order is a Q30 headphone from Anker's official store and it comes with AESS free shipping.

My 75 days Buyer's Protection Period ends on September 29.

Please did you wait till after your buyer's protection period before you opened dispute and how long did it take before you got credited?

ceaser:

You see the problem with returned parcels due to "refusal of collection by recipient" (either deliberate refusal or assumed refusal) is that you get to forfeit the shipping amount when refund is made.

Check my screen shots below for the item that I eventually won the dispute for. The return wasn't my fault but that of NIPOST that failed to contact me since June that it arrived Nigeria.

So thankfully I got a favourable arbitration for the two items in dispute - first a parcel that appear wasn't even shipped at all by the seller cos there was no tracking update and a second parcel that arrived since June but wasn't delivered to me and eventually AE claimed was returned even though the Post Office has no inkling of the eventual fate of that item when I made enquiries about it and even gave 'em the tracking number; such inefficient lot they are.

Unfortunately, the item that was returned means that I will forfeit the shipping fee while the cost price of the item will be refunded to me.

The refund is complete and my account got credited yesterday and today (for the two items); GTB
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
sapienman:
Hello everyone.

I ordered these 2 items to someone's location in Lagos. Here are the updates.

What can they do now?

The delivery agent number is there, let the person call the number and ask.

Probably the person's number was unreachable.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ibbkiddsx: 10:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Hello house
Please I need your help. I an item on AliExpress. And since July it's been showing object routed. And I have not received the package.

What can I do.
Tracking number. RB118730189SG

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2021
ibbkiddsx:
Hello house
Please I need your help. I an item on AliExpress. And since July it's been showing object routed. And I have not received the package.

What can I do.

File for a dispute if it has reached the time

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ibbkiddsx: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2021
genius43:

File for a dispute if it has reached the time

That is the problem, the time was recently extended to another 40 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2021
ibbkiddsx:

That is the problem, the time was recently extended to another 40 days

Funny seller. He still feels the item will get to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ibbkiddsx: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
genius43:

Funny seller. He still feels the item will get to you.

And to think about it, the seller even contacted saying I should check my local logistics company for information about the package.

And I have contacted Nipost they said they haven't received any package.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
ibbkiddsx:
Hello house

What can I do.
Is there any review from the seller..

Does he reply your message too...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please what can I do to the goods I sent to New wark in USA since last month and till now it has been showing this whenever I tried to track the goods.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
barlou:
Thanks for the helpful insight @ceaser. I'd be requesting for a full refund. My order is a Q30 headphone from Anker's official store and it comes with AESS free shipping.

My 75 days Buyer's Protection Period ends on September 29.

Please did you wait till after your buyer's protection period before you opened dispute and how long did it take before you got credited?

Because of the confusion with the tracking information getting stuck at "Arrived at destination", I tried to wait for sometime hoping that the status will change to "failed delivery" or at least I will get called by the PO. By then, the purchase protection was about to end. So I contacted the seller for 30 days extension while I weigh my options. When it didn't seem anything was coming thru, I asked for another 30 days, making 60 days extension which the seller again granted. During this period of the second extension, I decided to take him up on the status of the item, but he kept saying one useless statement: the logistics company is having some delay. Please item will soon be delivered".

Few days before the expiration of the second extension, I decided to open dispute. I wasn't so optimistic about winning the dispute though because the seller never mentioned that the item was returned to him and that fact was also not indicated in the tracking information. But I guess it was AliExpress that investigated and discovered that. All I did was to upload screenshots of the tracking and my conversations with the seller, giving my dispute reason as "item is in transit but purchase protection is running out".

As per the refund, it was on GTBank and I got credited within 3 working days of AE concluding the arbitration of the dispute. Though the official duration is usually 20 working days. Suffice it to say the arbitration by AE took an unusually long period, the lọngedt that I've ever experienced - almost 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ibbkiddsx: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
Is there any review from the seller..

Does he reply your message too...

Initially the the time for the package was extended. Later the seller apologize for the inconveniences, saying that I should contact the logistics company that is handling the package. And I don't know which company. But I tried Nipost, they didn't respond.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wellheads(m): 5:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
I need advice from gurus in the house.

I have an item that is stuck in the same status for 32 days now, and the status is "received by the delivery company". I have checked my post office in my state, and they said they haven't received the package.

What do I do?

Note that I have 15 days before I can open dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
wellheads:
I need advice from gurus in the house.

I have an item that is stuck in the same status for 32 days now, and the status is "received by the delivery company". I have checked my post office in my state, and they said they haven't received the package.

What do I do?

Note that I have 15 days before I can open dispute.

Quietly wait out your fifteen days, contact seller at tail end, if you don't like what you hear, open dispute.
If you reckon there is hope, ask for protection extension.
I've had items delivered just hours before ending of protection.
Shey you now get the gist?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wellheads(m): 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
I do, bro. Thanks so much for the enlightenment.
TruthUntold:

Quietly wait out your fifteen days, contact seller at tail end, if you don't like what you hear, open dispute.
If you reckon there is hope, ask for protection extension.
I've had items delivered just hours before ending of protection.
Shey you now get the gist?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by compwizard3(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who said that cainono Super economy tracking number starts with NG? Na lie
It starts with S0*********
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hollyray2016: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Any tracking starting with NG****** it's SPEEDAF NIGERIA
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2021
mosho2good:
Please what can I do to the goods I sent to New wark in USA since last month and till now it has been showing this whenever I tried to track the goods.

Which shipping courier did you use? Which country did you ship it from?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sapienman(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Shipper - Cainiao combined delivery via Speedaf
Order date - 27 August
Dispatched - 29 August
Consolidated - 31 August
Departed origin - 2 September
Arrived at Lagos - 6 September
Delivered at address - 13 September

Order completed in 17 days

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 11:16am On Sep 13, 2021
I'm trying to make a payment for a product on AliExpress, and I got a transaction declined error. I was directed to this appeal page. But the thing is, the card I was trying to use for the payment wasn't even listed here. The cards listed are virtual cards. How do I go about this

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2021
If an item is not shipped under 3 days how long would it take to get your money back.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
If an item is not shipped under 3 days how long would it take to get your money back.

As long as the seller is within the processing time, he has done no wrongs. Did you check the store processing time before ordering?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Rakeil04 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.