Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1476550 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 5:59am On Mar 24, 2022
aieromon:

The limit is connected to the bank account irrespective of the number of debit cards attached to it.
But I have seen peeps with two separate accounts on one number with different cards, but I don’t know if multiple purchase works for them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 6:10am On Mar 24, 2022
jboixxx:
You sure you don't wanna get scammed? 128GB mSD card for N200? How much con be 8GB unit? We'll be waiting for premium tears.
8GB will be like #12.5 grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2022
sureteeboy:

8GB will be like #12.5 grin
smiley
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by wushaman: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2022
POCO X4 Pro 5G Global Version 6+128/8+256, From 232usd
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9xwjjz
-22usd coupon:
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_ASCK4j
-25usd code: SPRING255
final price: 279-22-25=232usd

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Has anyone ordered a Motorola phone here before, na Singapore post dey handle am?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gambus007(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
burner44:
Has anyone ordered a Motorola phone here before, na Singapore post dey handle am?
Yes, It was handled by Speedaf.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by apoxtle: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Auskyd:

E don land bro?

Congrats!!

Yes oooh
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dsweetest(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Please can anyone help confirm if this speaker is real or fake?

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005003681118972.html

Thnks..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello,

Please how long does 4PX shipping usually take?

I ordered something and it has been in transit for 5 days now how long does transit usually take?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fadajasi(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Vicboi1:

I have successfully order the item from there its way cheaper everything came out at 11.5k compared to jumia 15.5k i wish it finally comes through tho

Please can i get the link to this item?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
jboixxx:
Like how many are we talking about here and you didn't query NIPOST?

Last year 3. This year 3 again.

I collected refund, what do you want me to do?

The tablet that was cut open and stolen is one such. Since I reported to PMG of NIPOST, what has been done? Nothing!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Reddington:

Well, I don't know but I think they are still better than Nipost that will charge exorbitantly for such a little item. So glad that awful alliance with Speedaf is over in my state. No more shifting of low-value/untracked items to Nipost.
I think we are being charged by Speedaf for untracked items only, otherwise it would be delivered to your address for free as they usually do. The delivery man told me 2 weeks ago not to ever pay the N400 fee again, that I should always contact him whenever I have an untracked item with Speedaf. He offered to always get them delivered for free provided I informed him early enough so he can pick them up from the warehouse. Nice guy, that dude.
You can liase with your guy too. Hope this helps

Are you from Nnewi? My guy was doing this before, all of a sudden he changed and supported his office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2022
TruthUntold:

Man that's rough! And you won dispute for all of them?

Yes!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
Valerie33:

Guy, you sure say your package no be economy, cause na only economy package them dey try help them carry am go house. And na why them tell you to pay 400.

My issue is whether they bring it to Nnewi or to our shop they must charge ₦400.

Open office at Nnewi so I can come for self pickup they refused.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Valerie33:

There are shipments for home delivery and shipments meant for self pickup.

If a self pickup shipment has been requested to be delivered to the customer’s address, you will be required to pay N400.

My issue is whether they bring it to Nnewi or to our shop they must charge ₦400.

Open office at Nnewi so I can come for self pickup they refused.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2022
Has anyone used Barter by flutterwave to shop on AliExpress?

Please share your experience.

The last time I wanted to try the app it was a total mess.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PoorUgly(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
How do we log over this CBN's $20 restrictions?

Please let's brainstorm?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
PoorUgly:

Last year 3. This year 3 again.

I collected refund, what do you want me to do?

The tablet that was cut open and stolen is one such. Since I reported to PMG of NIPOST, what has been done? Nothing!

The NIPOST people are encouraging these thieving lots by doing nothing when theft is reported. Saw a lady crying the other day as her human hair worth ₦120k was stolen, leaving only the bubble wraps it was tied in for her. I know nothing will be done about it. I just hope she gets refunded.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Edohoeket1: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's been more than two months my refund was initiated, but the money has not still been credited to my account. Please how do I resolve such issue
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by psyqs(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2022
PoorUgly:

Used it this morning. It's working perfectly. Rate is 584 tho

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bukolo: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Hello

Please read customer's review.
This will tell you if it is real/has quality or not.

dsweetest:
Please can anyone help confirm if this speaker is real or fake?

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005003681118972.html

Thnks..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Salarys: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
jboixxx:
You sure you don't wanna get scammed? 128GB mSD card for N200? How much con be 8GB unit? We'll be waiting for premium tears.

Lol. Okay.

First of, I asked for the link to check product reviews.

Secondly, Premium tears because of "#200". grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2022
Edohoeket1:
It's been more than two months my refund was initiated, but the money has not still been credited to my account. Please how do I resolve such issue
Which bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
gambus007:

Yes, It was handled by Speedaf.
Thanks. I'll order one next time. My poco f3 don hang na to wait to open dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Iceboiking: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2022
Demaxl:
Hello,

Please how long does 4PX shipping usually take?

I ordered something and it has been in transit for 5 days now how long does transit usually take?

Hmmmmm
Just five days and u are already crying
Mine has been on dispatched to oversea postal admin (In Transit) for over two weeks now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
PoorUgly:

I used it some days ago

omo their rate choke oo

Something that was 130k I ended paying 190k for it because their rate is 584

Nawa for cbn oo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Demaxl(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Iceboiking:

Hmmmmm
Just five days and u are already crying
Mine has been on dispatched to oversea postal admin (In Transit) for over two weeks now

ah when did you order it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anadozie1: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
Demaxl:

I used it some days ago

omo their rate choke oo

Something that was 130k I ended paying 190k for it because their rate is 584

Nawa for cbn oo
I think chipper cash rate is lower around 575/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.