Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1451735 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Calculux95: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2022
Hey guys, has any one shipped an item via Singapore Post before on ali express. How long did it take? Is it the normal delivery period
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by orikzz(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2022
jboixxx:
All listed items have their processing time which is counted in work days (weekends/holidays are excluded).

Seller is within his processing timeline. If you're not comfortable with the wait, cancel your order but remember, your cancellation request is still at his mercy. Without his approval, you still can't cancel. Sellers are protected to some extents on AliExpress.

Thanks.. item shipped

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2022
Kyase:

Agree and give them more time...

Ok, guys,
I think I need to throw more light into this, exactly what happened and all ;

The dispute at hand isn't already up to 75 days but 66/67 days and why I had to open the dispute is cos I found when I had up to 10/11 left to open a dispute for a refund somebody, maybe the seller or Aliexpress( I honestly don't know) had added about 3 weeks more, asked the seller he said he knew nothing about it.

This took me by surprise so I opt for a dispute with' Returned, Cancelled, lost at customs this I did cos I felt somebody was playing a prank on me and I had to put somebody on his toes to air my grievance and make a statement.

Now, the seller has twice proposed that I should cancel the dispute and give him two more weeks of which I had just 7 days or left to reach 75 days.

According to him, (which I refuse to agree with and I am quite convinced that the package is lost), the package is still on the way and not lost.

Here, according to him ;

grin
Hello,we have shipped the order,it is in transit.But due to covid-19 and local country postal service problem, package was delayed, please give us more days.thanks. https://www.sypost.net/search?orderNo=SYAET15835162 is tracking link

But the tracking, from my end here states, screenshot below :

Please, guys, I need your input in this complex matter as I have few hours left to make a choice ;

*Should give him the 3 weeks?
*Who extended the time beyond 75days( I am curious).

Help!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entanglement: 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
kayus621:
for those of you that come here to insult those that received a refund of a package after the buyer protection time ran out and still received the package, read and comprehend what this screenshot says
is like theif full your family undecided

Dey justify evil! People like you dey give this country bad names all in the name of poverty undecided

Situation like this once you fill your dispute and get a refund, and you later received that product, kindly talk with the seller to give him back his money. undecided

Don't Justify evil

Just looking at your picture alone, you really resemble theif undecided

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by safsoorg: 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
safsoorg:

Tried with gtbank, fcmb, and access(diamond).
I received a message from FCMB that I will not be able to renew my Google Photo subscription unless I get their dollar/pound card
Please, I still need help with this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
That's some speed tho grin
June 21st and received

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
safsoorg:

Please, I still need help with this

Try gomoney or barter, they should both work
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Prechy2Ej: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Emmydny:
I've similar issue exactly. mine left since 4th June no update information
Boss how far ur package any update
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
My item has been stuck with custom clearance for over a week now.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
WaytoGo:

Ok, guys,
I think I need to throw more light into this, exactly what happened and all ;

The dispute at hand isn't already up to 75 days but 66/67 days and why I had to open the dispute is cos I found when I had up to 10/11 left to open a dispute for a refund somebody, maybe the seller or Aliexpress( I honestly don't know) had added about 3 weeks more, asked the seller he said he knew nothing about it.

This took me by surprise so I opt for a dispute with' Returned, Cancelled, lost at customs this I did cos I felt somebody was playing a prank on me and I had to put somebody on his toes to air my grievance and make a statement.

Now, the seller has twice proposed that I should cancel the dispute and give him two more weeks of which I had just 7 days or left to reach 75 days.

According to him, (which I refuse to agree with and I am quite convinced that the package is lost), the package is still on the way and not lost.

Here, according to him ;

grin

But the tracking, from my end here states, screenshot below :

Please, guys, I need your input in this complex matter as I have few hours left to make a choice ;

*Should give him the 3 weeks?
*Who extended the time beyond 75days( I am curious).

Help!
your package has arrived Nigeria..
but lost via transit in getting to you.
take it from me.
I have use this logistics before n have been receiving but one particular didn't receive.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mfunkynation:

your package has arrived Nigeria..
but lost via transit in getting to you.
take it from me.
I have use this logistics before n have been receiving but one particular didn't receive.

So, how did you solve the issue?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Entanglement:

Dey justify evil! People like you dey give this country bad names all in the name of poverty undecided

Situation like this once you fill your dispute and get a refund, and you later received that product, kindly talk with the seller to give him back his money. undecided

Don't Justify evil

Oga, you just successfully pass on your message....
but why calling him "theif"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
WaytoGo:

you can give the seller an extension but be very vigilant to hit the dispute button if you still didn't receive it after the extension
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
noCAP:
is the $20 for a month? I need at least $30

Like most other banks, yes, it's for 1 month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by King234(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Abeg where noobody dey!
I want make him help me order phone
LG G8x thinq
( Seller dey mainland)
What your rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
WaytoGo:

Item was shipped via Seller's Shipping Method?

Back to the case: since the item has arrived Nigeria and it's unregistered/ordinary (in PO's parlance), you'll need patience. You know many have been complaining about slow processing of items by NIPOST in recent months. Also, some POs are bad at ensuring receivers receive their items. You'll need to make enquiry from your PO using this tracking number - UV542068753UZ.

You may cancel the dispute and give him more time as requested.

If I'm sending item(s) to my brother in Ikeja, I don't use NIPOST destined unregistered (cuz it's always missing after arriving 9ja) but if it's coming to me in the NE and it's not urgent, I can use unregistered and go to sleep cuz I'm 101% sure my item will be delivered by my PO. Even during the dreaded China Post Ordinary Small Packets, I'm always confident of receiving my goods.

You may cancel the dispute. No need to add more days since it's been extended already. The extension was done by the seller not AliExpress; he may not know since some stores have multiple representatives (only/both sellers and buyers can extend order protection time; only buyer can extend order processing time).

Sorry for my epistle.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
King234:
Abeg where noobody dey!
LG G8x thinq
( Seller dey mainland)
What your rate

Come to whatsapp ASAP,

I can help you run the checkout right away,

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entanglement: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mfunkynation:

Oga, you just successfully pass on your message....
but why calling him "theif"
oga don't support evil?
What he is trying to point out is the mindset and ideology of a theif, making him a theif himself angry
Put yourself in that seller situation, he is just trying to sell his goods and services to have his daily income of survival.

We know our country got issues but things like this you oat to return it and stop claiming smart.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Mfunkynation:

you can give the seller an extension but be very vigilant to hit the dispute button if you still didn't receive it after the extension

Thanks.
But I doubt there is even any room for extension ( I don't know if this is new) anymore for me cos after I opted for "canceled dispute" to make that happen which is the only way I would have done that anyway; everything is closed and no more traces of ' Shipped " items and all that.

Thanks anyway.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
jboixxx:
Item was shipped via Seller's Shipping Method?

Back to the case: since the item has arrived Nigeria and it's unregistered/ordinary (in PO's parlance), you'll need patience. You know many have been complaining about slow processing of items by NIPOST in recent months. Also, some POs are bad at ensuring receivers receive their items. You'll need to make enquiry from your PO using this tracking number - UV542068753UZ.

You may cancel the dispute and give him more time as requested.

If I'm sending item(s) to my brother in Ikeja, I don't use NIPOST destined unregistered (cuz it's always missing after arriving 9ja) but if it's coming to me in the NE and it's not urgent, I can use unregistered and go to sleep cuz I'm 101% sure my item will be delivered by my PO. Even during the dreaded China Post Ordinary Small Packets, I'm always confident of receiving my goods.

You may cancel the dispute. No need to add more days since it's been extended already. The extension was done by the seller not AliExpress; he may not know since some stores have multiple representatives (only/both sellers and buyers can extend order protection time; only buyer can extend order processing time).

Sorry for my epistle.

I do appreciate your detailed explanation and it goes a long way and would serve as a great reference and education for subsequent orders and knowledge of how AE works.

Now, I already did ' counseled dispute " as suggested ( even before you replied to my message cos I felt I should just let the seller be and of course see what happens afterward ( I am learning too).

But to my greatest shock, after I did that ' close dispute " everything went blank from my end, j means, everything was close, my order, my " shipped " and everything else except the tracking details more as it means to me, I no longer any right to argue or confront the seller and in fact, I was left to make/post a review as if everything is settled and closed?

What went wrong?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by safsoorg: 8:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
Meister:

Try gomoney or barter, they should both work
Thank you, I'll do that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
WaytoGo:

But to my greatest shock, after I did that ' close dispute " everything went blank from my end, j means, everything was close, my order, my " shipped " and everything else except the tracking details more as it means to me, I no longer any right to argue or confront the seller and in fact, I was left to make/post a review as if everything is settled and closed?

What went wrong?
Could be your network or AliExpress app is playing pranks on you. Check via browser.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
Timekeeper452:
means Speedaf now has a reliable outlet in your location, no more NIPOST wahala. Unregistered items don’t necessarily go to NIPOST, Speedaf only does NIPOST, if they don’t have an office close to your location. Your package ending with E, is a self pickup package though, you’ll go pick it yourself from their office.
I don't entirely agree with your point, one of my parcel was sent to nipost even when speedaf office is not too far from where I stay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Babalegba:
Lol, even armed robbers and kidnappers defend their actions. To be able to do something you have to rationalize it otherwise you will be very miserable. Most Nigerians are thieves hence the country's current predicament. Even without what you posted thieves will still be thieves and I should know, I used to think like that once.
honestly I don't actually get your point here, but I just want people to know that collecting a package and a refund for an item that has exceeded the 75days buyer protection, is not actually a bad thing it's just like a guarantee. AliExpress would cover any loss with insurance
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kayus621(m): 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Entanglement:

Don't Justify evil

you could've made your point without adding insults.
Mr holier than thou lemme breakdown that sentence for you, "get a refund if the item arrives late"
this simply means you can get a refund if your item arrives late please take note of the word "late" you might need a dictionary.
I told you to read and comprehend but I guess you're too lazy, if it's the seller you're worried about, AliExpress would pay the seller and also refund the buyer, that's the work of insurance, this way both buyer and seller are not at loss.
you can chat up an agent on the AliExpress app to confirm this.
but seriously I wanted to insult you really bad for bringing my family into this but looking at your moniker, I can't help but to conclude it runs in your family.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 12:44am On Jul 06, 2022
jboixxx:
Could be your network or AliExpress app is playing pranks on you. Check via browser.

Lol I
Not at all.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jembalord: 12:45am On Jul 06, 2022
Alozera:

Okay, thank a lot..
I'm going for J-NET

Hello. How long did it take to receive the item you shipped via j-net?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Timekeeper452:
nipost. AliExpress standard shipping and Cainiao Super Economy Global, are both Speedaf. Any other thing outside these two is nipost.

Chai! So there’s a high probability I won’t get these items be that…
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Timekeeper452:
means Speedaf now has a reliable outlet in your location, no more NIPOST wahala. Unregistered items don’t necessarily go to NIPOST, Speedaf only does NIPOST, if they don’t have an office close to your location. Your package ending with E, is a self pickup package though, you’ll go pick it yourself from their office.

I do not think so. I think they have a way of deciding cuz the last time I asked a Speedaf rep I was told the seller determines how you get it. I have got items bought the same day some Speedaf others nipost
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by slimim101(m): 5:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Why is my Access Bank Card not working for Online transactions. I wanted to purchase a product of just 6 dollar and its declining. even on Jumia and almost all online transaction platform. Seems access bank customer care doesnt have an expalnation to why it's declining
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2022
King234:
Abeg where noobody dey!
LG G8x thinq
( Seller dey mainland)
What your rate
This phone is legit till this day
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by burner44(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2022
WaytoGo:

I do appreciate your detailed explanation and it goes a long way and would serve as a great reference and education for subsequent orders and knowledge of how AE works.

Now, I already did ' counseled dispute " as suggested ( even before you replied to my message cos I felt I should just let the seller be and of course see what happens afterward ( I am learning too).

What went wrong?
Next time once you open the dispute don't cancel go ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) (941) (942) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Adebayolove(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.