Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,190 members, 7,845,903 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1486952 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1450) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ConfirmBlog: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mike23r:
does anyone know speedaf office in bodija...
Pls address or contact

Thanks

Speedaf office in Bodija is at Trans amusement park Gate, the first office before entering Joke Plaza, it's directly opposite bodija main road and it's next to mtn office

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joeyjones(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is the second time speedaf has sent a combined delivery to the wrong address. Although this time I think it is because they changed Office location in Victoria Island and didn't inform themselves. Now they'll send it back to DC-LOS first instead of sending it straight to LOS-VI.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nana2018: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Joeyjones:
This is the second time speedaf has sent a combined delivery to the wrong address. Although this time I think it is because they changed Office location in Victoria Island and didn't inform themselves. Now they'll send it back to DC-LOS first instead of sending it straight to LOS-VI.

Have you tried contacting their Customer care on this issue? They definitely will be of help.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by williams2600(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
jboixxx:
If you need your item, buy except it's of no importance. Check other stores that has your preferred courier.

If you're in Lagos or have someone in Lagos, use Lagos address and get it sent to your location afterwards.

I don't understand this brouhaha over NIPOST or no NIPOST.

Im in KATSINA and i will do as you asked can i ask what is a better and price friendly courier?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by funkyjms: 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
Made an order yesternight, I cancelled it this morning and selected my reason that I do not need the item again, I was waiting for refund. Few minutes later, seller chatted me to inquire why I cancelled the order. Before I could reply, the status of the cancelled order just changed to shipped.
Now I'm curious to know why a cancelled order will be shipped? Can I open dispute for that?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joeyjones(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nana2018:

Have you tried contacting their Customer care on this issue? They definitely will be of help.
Those guys are of no use when it comes to them being at fault of wrong address. The last time that happened I told them that it was going to the wrong address they said they'll divert it, and at the end it ended up taking 10 days before it got to the correct location. I don't just understand why they will carry something that landed in Sangotedo instead of VI, they will return it back to mainland, then to VI again.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Shipper - AESS via Speedaf Express
Order date - 27 Jul
Despatched - 6 Aug
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 8 Aug
Delivered at Address - 11 Aug

Order completed in 16 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2022
funkyjms:
Made an order yesternight, I cancelled it this morning and selected my reason that I do not need the item again, I was waiting for refund. Few minutes later, seller chatted me to inquire why I cancelled the order. Before I could reply, the status of the cancelled order just changed to shipped.
Now I'm curious to know why a cancelled order will be shipped? Can I open dispute for that?

When you cancel an order that is yet to be shipped it is left to the seller to accept the cancellation or still go ahead and send it out

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by crossfire47(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Bro, what are the means of making purchases on the aliexpress platform?, ever since the 20usd limit on naira cards, I haven't made any transactions since then.
aieromon:
Shipper - AESS via Speedaf Express
Order date - 27 Jul
Despatched - 6 Aug
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 8 Aug
Delivered at Address - 11 Aug

Order completed in 16 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
crossfire47:
Bro, what are the means of making purchases on the aliexpress platform?, ever since the 20usd limit on naira cards, I haven't made any transactions since then.

Dollar debit cards
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
damotche:
Please house i urgently need your advice..
The motherboard of my laptop which was delivered to me on Monday.... after coupling it, it doesn't display on the screen and it display on external monitor....... I know my screen is not faulty.... For the benefit of doubt....i went to computer village yesterday, the two screens tested with it too did not display.......
Is there any possibility that i can be refunded?
And when the seller shipped it, he sent me a picture of when they were testing it, although it was with external monitor.....
Can i open dispute?
Your advice will be appreciated.....

1st picture seller testing
2nd picture my own testing

Any suggestions
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please update us if there any card that pays above 20$ thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sureplug123(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Lojekunle:
Please update us if there any card that pays above 20$ thanks
chipper cash is back.
Who knows about changera virtual card?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by damotche: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
damotche:

I contacted the seller and he said i should return it.....
Please is the returning process difficult......
Anyone who has done that should please give a helping hand... thanks in anticipation......
I am open to suggestions ....

Anyone who has done or knows how to...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2022
damotche:

I contacted the seller and he said I should return it.....
Please is the returning process difficult......
Anyone who has done that should please give a helping hand... thanks in anticipation......
I am open to suggestions...

Sorry for getting back to your question late.
Now, I must confess that I haven't done a ' return or send back " package ever before but from what I have read or heard few people who complain about it is that it can be stressful and expensive hence, my suggestion is, if it's worth It or the price of the mother is on the high side please its worth it as all your need to do is to weigh your options or make an inquiry about the cost of getting it back to the seller, or better still, liaise with the seller and maybe open a dispute and have half of the price returned to you while you keep the board/package.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
crossfire47:

Chippercash but keep in mind that $1 = N700 as at last night I checked.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Joeyjones:

This has persisted or repeated itself because you haven't bombarded them or written their main office to complain bitterly and aggressively about their avoidable mistakes.

Sometimes, you must get aggressive with them to have them where you want them - it worked for me once.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
smat101:
HOW CAN I GET MY THINGS OOO
I bought some items with the following tracking ID, it has arrived Nigeria since but I am yet to receive any of them
NG006342055E
NG005674373E
NG005556773E
LP00495053756971
LP00499531871065
I HAVE GONE TO NIPOST, NO WAY, I HAVE EMAILED THEM NO WAY, I HAVE WRITTEN TO THE SUPPLIER NO WAY,

The first three are in safe hands and you are not expected to receive them but collect them from speedaf office and not nipost.

As for " L " its indeed Nipost but I comot my hand for that one o. As Nah only God fit tell how ya tori for ' L " go end. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
WaytoGo:

shocked

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by crossfire47(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Hmmm. thanks man
WaytoGo:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by crossfire47(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2022
Thanks bro
aieromon:

Dollar debit cards
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 6:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
WaytoGo:

This people returned with violence ooo �

Gtbank need to increase their limit again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by funkyjms: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Meister:

When you cancel an order that is yet to be shipped it is left to the seller to accept the cancellation or still go ahead and send it out

Alright thanks bro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
williams2600:

Im in KATSINA and i will do as you asked can i ask what is a better and price friendly courier?
Speedaf and Konga are affordable.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
WaytoGo:

Sorry for getting back to your question late.
Now, I must confess that I haven't done a ' return or send back " package ever before but from what I have read or heard few people who complain about it is that it can be stressful and expensive hence, my suggestion is, if it's worth It or the price of the mother is on the high side please its worth it as all your need to do is to weigh your options or make an inquiry about the cost of getting it back to the seller, or better still, liaise with the seller and maybe open a dispute and have half of the price returned to you while you keep the board/package.
Seriously? No seller will accept that! AliExpress agent that ever accept such must be asleep while adjudicating.

The buyer should take it to CV if it can be fixed. If yes, let them fix and then file for the said amount during dispute.

Buyer, be ready to return and get full refund or get partial refund that's less than 50%. If care isn't taking, you'll get ≥25% sef.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2022
Joeyjones:
They'll do the needful. To err is human and this can happen to anyone at any time, so long the process is under the control of man.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
kingphilip:
Good day everyone.

Please I tried registering a new verve card with AE but it is showing the below error.

What does this error mean and how do I boycott it?

Verve cards don't work for foreign transactions

Cheers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
funkyjms:
At times, orders might have been processed/shipped but due to oversight, seller didn't update. That's one of the reasons AliExpress subject such request to approval by sellers.

Since it's been shipped, you can't open dispute. Nonetheless, you can still chat seller up to consider your cancellation if it hasn't left his warehouse.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
WaytoGo:

The first three are in safe hands and you are not expected to receive them but collect them from speedaf office and not nipost.

As for " L " its indeed Nipost but I comot my hand for that one o. As Nah only God fit tell how ya tori for ' L " go end. grin
Bros, you should know that NGxxxE are handled by NIPOST except for some cities, which you don't know if Smat101's city is whitelisted. Anyways, NIPOST will handle his 2 and 3; all sef and they may come at different times!

Smat, just wait for the notification or be checking at your PO every 2 weeks.

Best of luck!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmyreal4(m): 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
jboixxx:
Bros, you should know that NGxxxE are handled by NIPOST except for some cities, which you don't know if Smat101's city is whitelisted. Anyways, NIPOST will handle his 2 and 3; all sef and they may come at different times!

Best of luck!
bro, does Nipost notify the way speedaf does?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Emmyreal4:
bro, does Nipost notify the way speedaf does?
Nope! They MAY call or text you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WaytoGo: 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
jboixxx:

Best of luck!

Well... All my " E " gets to me via speedAF.

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1450) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: rust6(m), Kelebzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.