Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Dart Or C# If Both Are Just The Only Computer Language - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dart Or C# If Both Are Just The Only Computer Language (1105 Views)

Join My Flutter/dart Developer Community On Whatsapp / Which Computer Language Best Suite A Beginner / You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dart Or C# If Both Are Just The Only Computer Language by ensodev(m): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2019
Dart and C# could be use for almost anything, if you are to pick, which one will you prefer and why?
Re: Dart Or C# If Both Are Just The Only Computer Language by stanliwise(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2019
ensodev:
Dart and C# could be use for almost anything, if you are to pick, which one will you prefer and why?
C# because of it heavy documentation and Windows platform support.

1 Like

Re: Dart Or C# If Both Are Just The Only Computer Language by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2019
Dart, due to its simplicity and improving community
Re: Dart Or C# If Both Are Just The Only Computer Language by ensodev(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
c# documentation is great and community is large compare to Dart.

Dart can handle almost everything C# can but young and still getting better.

if am to pick i will go for Dart becasue it learning curve is easy and when it comes to mobile development flutter is like changing the way things use to be, simple yet native and great.

Am a php person and javascript it another world i belong and Dart seems to be combination of the two, i really dont see myself learning new language.
Re: Dart Or C# If Both Are Just The Only Computer Language by Legolast: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2019
To me c#, because it crosses across everything about programming. Starting from DevOps, mobile, standalone, embedded, just name anything in programming c# fits in

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Framework? / Review My React Js Bookmark Website / Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.