Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool (74639 Views)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / How D'banj Son, Daniel D'Third Drowned In Swimming Pool While D'banj Was In USA / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Daboomb: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
food4tot:
RIP sad

Everybody should learn how to swim. But people are too afraid to even start learning. I could swim very well in the deep by the time I was 9 years old.

RatDead:
I'm no longer believing this Swimming pool stories*

What if he was drowned or pushed into the Pool, knowing he cant swim? What if he was poisoned/killed first, before being thrown into the Pool?

Why do we always look for "simole and lazy explanations" for events like this, instead of conducting a thorough and unbiased FORENSIC INVESTIGATION?

Even the foolish Police Commissioner made a stupid pronounciation, without any forensic evidence!
I just tire for this Kontiri of ours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by food4tot: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Daboomb:

What if he was drowned or pushed into the Pool, knowing he cant swim? What if he was poisoned/killed first, before being thrown into the Pool?

Why do we always look for "simole and lazy explanations" for events like this, instead of conducting a thorough and unbiased FORENSIC INVESTIGATION?

Even the foolish Police Commissioner made a stupid pronounciation, without any forensic evidence!
I just tire for this Kontiri of ours

Your comment doesn't counter the point I'm trying to make. So, why quote me? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Daboomb: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Just2endowed2:

Better learn..... It still ponder me how someone can drown in swimming pool. Swimming pool are 3ft to 5 fit deep.... Even when I was learn, I could stand on the pool and my feet will be on the ground. So I wonder how people get drown.

are you for real?
Some Pools are 40ft deep.
The one at National Stadium in those days was 40ft deep, the one at Unilag Staff Club then was 20ft deep ath the deepest parts.
If you just slide down into that part, your own don finish be that. grin grin grin
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Daboomb: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
food4tot:

Your comment doesn't counter the point I'm trying to make. So, why quote me? grin

I was not trying to 'counter' your point and you are not the only one l quoted so what is your stress? shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by food4tot: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Daboomb:

are you for real?
Some Pools are 40ft deep.
The one at National Stadium in those days was 40ft deep, the one at Unilag Staff Club then was 20ft deep ath the deepest parts.
If you just slide down into that part, your own don finish be that. grin grin grin

Are you for real? 40ft deep? River Niger is not even that deep in some places
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Chukalemon(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2019
Gbajabiamila ehhh.rip bro to see someday
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by jeff1607(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
food4tot:
RIP sad

Everybody should learn how to swim. But people are too afraid to even start learning. I could swim very well in the deep by the time I was 9 years old.

hmmm queen of the coast
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by mylove4God(f): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
RIP. This drowning in swimming is become to much oo..
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by EvieP(f): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
This guy simply committed suicide in a codded way.. If na oyibo now dey for don tell u wetin appun,

I could swim every swimable then. Now that i developed this allergy for flowing water.. I wonder...
RIP
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by Czarugo007: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
How did he drown with this height.
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by shegie(m): 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
RIP
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by datigbogirl: 8:34am On Jun 27, 2019
micheal34:

https://punchng.com/nollywood-actor-two-teenagers-drown-in-delta/amp/

Kai and the guy dey take benson switch like me too, and I also no sabi swim...

God epp me abeg...
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by datigbogirl: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2019
hisexcellency34:
From the first picture, it is clear he was suffering from depression. RIP

So anyone who smokes & drinks is depressed?

It's your type that give responsible people the "so you smoke" stare.
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by datigbogirl: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2019
food4tot:
RIP sad

Pls can you teach me abeg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by datigbogirl: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2019
Mk12:

It is much easier to swim as a child. I never remembered learning to swim. It just happened naturally as a kid

Hanhan, you too?

Abeg na who go teach me now oh...
Re: Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool by booksrite001: 5:55am On Jul 02, 2019
daboomb:
I was not trying to 'counter' your point and you are not the only one l quoted so what is your stress?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' / Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.