Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? (512 Views)

Arinzechukwu Onwurah Wins Student Union President Election In Sweden / JAMB Announced Cut-off Marks For 2018/19 Admission - Unis, Polys & Coes / Calculate 2017 Admission Aggregate With PostUtme into Unilag,OAU,UI &other Unis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? by tobby98: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2019
I am a student of a Federal university located in South East...
I seek advice on how to stand out and edge out the other competitors....
My major competitor is a bright student with a CGPA of 4.9 while my own CGPA stands about 4.05....
though I started building my CGPA from scratch after my blushes in year 1...but the said guy who is bright and has a towering CGPA has a lot of pride and believes he is the alpha and omega of the department.. doesn't really relate to people way below him...he easily looks down people..
So the question is how can I capitalise on his poor records of human relations to do an upset or a shocker
The rules is that u must be on 4.00 to cut out for top posts like President and Vice while others is 3.5...
The position I am gunning for is the post of Vice president of the department alongside my competitor..hence I met that cut off for the post...
both of us are in our sophomores i.e Year 2..
Your advice and contributions are highly appreciated...
Thanks in advance...
Re: Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? by tobby98: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? by tobby98: 11:05am On Jun 26, 2019
Mods take this to FP... The University serves as a training ground for future politicians in the 80's
Re: Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? by tobby98: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Let's start the politics from the varsity as it used to be back in the 80's Our youths must not be sidelined
Re: Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? by Davash222(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2019
That position 'vice' is mainly meant for girls in most departments, unless you're female. If not, please kindly step down and allow girls do their things.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? by Odetokun3(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Be loyal and democratic in your approach and don't ever bring him down in your campaigns like you did in this post. Just capitalize on his flaws and move ahead. If you are going to win. You will know even before election. Be simple and meet baddos in every class and levels. Relates with ladies and spend wisely pls

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? by tobby98: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2019
Davash222:
That position 'vice' is mainly meant for girls, unless you're female. If not, please kindly step down and allow girls do their things.
The current Vice to the president is male... they are both Males
Re: Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? by tobby98: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Odetokun3:
Be loyal and democratic in your approach and don't ever bring him down in your campaigns like you did in this post. Just capitalize on his flaws and move ahead. If you are going to win. You will know even before election. Be simple and meet baddos in every class and levels. Relates with ladies and spend wisely pls
thanks for the contribution
Re: Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? by tobby98: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Davash222:
That position 'vice' is mainly meant for girls, unless you're female. If not, please kindly step down and allow girls do their things.
That's not true tho..the current VP is a male alongside the President... they are both males
Re: Advice On How To Win Students Election In Unis??? by Davash222(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
tobby98:

That's not true tho..the current VP is a male alongside the President... they are both males
Doesn't mean it's right. Do the right thing.

(1) (Reply)

16 Years Igbo Girl Emerges 2019 Best Student In WAEC. / Student Loan Available / See How To Get Nnpc/total National Merit Scholarship 2019/2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.