Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (1280 Views)

Guys Let Talk: Suicide Is A Killer Of Dream Comrade Adetoro Abdulhafeez Ayomide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Chazblagos(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2019
Re: . by GANAYAD: 8:55am On Jun 27, 2019
Bro take it easy on your self, all will be well
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Chazblagos:
I'm tired of this life ...
I have stopped believing that there's God
I have tried virtually everything to be successful in life but to no avail
I'm tired of midnight tears
I'm tired of watching my own children die of hunger before me
I'm tired of saying "no money",(brokenessness)
I'm tired of disappointments
I'm done with this life and this world entirely
Just wanna write my last note
I just need money to buy sniper,and I will be a history
Please,don't cry for me ...cause none of you was there for me when I was alive! Such is life !!

Danny from Ajah,Lagos

Bro. U have to stay calm. Put yourself together. Many persons are in worse situations but still trying to be calm. Things will get better with time. Okay!!!
I just pray helpers come ur way!!!
Re: . by Abcruz(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Chazblagos:
Please,don't cry for me ...cause none of you was there for me when I was alive! Such is life !!

Danny from Ajah,Lagos

Who among you fears the LORD and obeys his servant? If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the LORD and rely on your God.--Isaiah 50:10

For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!--2 Corinthians 4:17

Nevertheless,
Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

Re: . by drskyfly007(m): 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
You said you are tired of watching your children die of hunger, and you still want to kill yourself and leave them behind to even die of the hunger the more..

Think of them and have a change of heart.
Re: . by umarshehu58(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Chazblagos:

Danny from Ajah,Lagos

Sell the phone you are using to type this and buy sniper

2 Likes

Re: . by Chazblagos(m): 8:24am On Jun 30, 2019
I just need something doing(a job,work or business of my own)

My depression is caused by poverty,lack of money!

I have 5 business ideas but no money to execute any.
But I'm not talking about that now,I just need someone(a Nigerian with a good heart) to come and help me with anything meaningful to do,be it a job,work or business ...I can do anything,I'm strong!
Even if borrowing me little money to start up something in my area will really go a long way in my life ... I don't think I need prayers now,cause I have prayed enough,I just need someone to clean my cries,someone I can always look and say,"if it wasn't for this man or woman,I would have been dead by now. .."
Re: . by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
You don't have to do that, earth is beautiful, let me tell you something you said you have ideas of business skill, have you ever meet up with another business man whose ideal works with yours, and help him grow his business so that in return you will make money and people will know you for the work that you do? When you go out there and make some one life better than your life will be awesome too. That is life, Life always have a negative side, but that doesn't mean you should look at the dark side of life some people problems are worst than you. Visit hospital. Take action and make use of you business idea you even have luck that you have ideals what of those that do not have the idea what will they do? You are unique so work with someone and get money to open yours dont be proud, humble pays alot and pray when you want to. Take care.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
Man suicide is never an option, in this life you either choose to be rich or to be poor..... What you need to become rich are ideas, try as much as possible to surround yourself with people with positive mindset towards life,read motivational books and books about business ideas. I could remember some years back I was like you but didn't give up...I did alot of research about online business opportunities on various topics,bought a lot of ebooks after which I started organising seminars in different parts of the country and was charging for it,before I knew it I was raking in so much money for myself like a spoilt ATM machine, I started investing into different online businesses like Cryptos,ecommerce biz,Agricultural related biz and so on.
Re: . by tbliss22(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Uncle.... U wrote all that up there and you still have not said what you can do.

The truth is the idea of suicide comes to almost everybody's mind but only few fall for it. My brother killing yourself won't solve anything.

Finally, sell yourself here by dropping details of what you can do alongside a well detailed CV.

1 Like

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 9:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
Op you're a joker. Suicide is for the cowardice. Read through my thread in the business section and check how I made above 40k weekly
Re: . by czarina(f): 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
FunnyDude:
Op you're a joker. Suicide is for the cowardice. Read through my thread in the business section and check how I made above 40k weekly
I saw a thread you created last year, did you finally get a job?

Did you leave freelancing?
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
czarina:

We thank God for life.
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
czarina:

I'm still into freelancing but up my game.

I've got several offers till date, turning them down.

Recently, I got a 150k offer as Senior Copywriter through LinkedIn for a firm in Lagos, but turned it down because it's a full time job.

Thank God.

I've now realized I'm not cut out for 9-5 settings.

Presently, I'm the official copywriter and social media manager for three different companies.

I've launched my Advertising /PR company too.

1 Like

Re: . by czarina(f): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
FunnyDude:

Recently, I got a 150k offer as Senior Copywriter through LinkedIn for a firm in Lagos, but turned it down because it's a full time job.

Thank God.

Presently, I'm the official copywriter and social media manager for three different companies.

nice. You've done really well for yourself
Re: . by Brooke60(f): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
FunnyDude:

Thank God.

Hi, hello. Can I be part of your PR company? I'm fully into digital marketing and I'm a Freelancer too.
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2019
Brooke60:
Hi, hello. Can I be part of your PR company? I'm fully into digital marketing and I'm a Freelancer too.
I'll get you updated when the need arises. I have some people in my team already.
Re: . by Chazblagos(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is nice ...I love your advice!

You don't have to do that, earth is beautiful, let me tell you something you said you have ideas of business skill, have you ever meet up with another business man whose ideal works with yours, and help him grow his business so that in return you will make money and people will know you for the work that you do? When you go out there and make some one life better than your life will be awesome too. That is life, Life always have a negative side, but that doesn't mean you should look at the dark side of life some people problems are worst than you. Visit hospital. Take action and make use of you business idea you even have luck that you have ideals what of those that do not have the idea what will they do? You are unique so work with someone and get money to open yours dont be proud, humble pays alot and pray when you want to. Take care. [/quote]
Re: . by Chazblagos(m): 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
That is the point!!!
Where will I get the money to get myself educated,I'm someone who is always willing to learn,anyway,such is life ..carry on!!
Damentia:
Man suicide is never an option, in this life you either choose to be rich or to be poor..... What you need to become rich are ideas, try as much as possible to surround yourself with people with positive mindset towards life,read motivational books and books about business ideas. I could remember some years back I was like you but didn't give up...I did alot of research about online business opportunities on various topics,bought a lot of ebooks after which I started organising seminars in different parts of the country and was charging for it,before I knew it I was raking in so much money for myself like a spoilt ATM machine, I started investing into different online businesses like Cryptos,ecommerce biz,Agricultural related biz and so on.
Re: . by Chazblagos(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ok sir,you learn the thread with an empty hands
FunnyDude:
Re: . by Chazblagos(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thanks boss,for now,I think I'm done with office jobs.
I wanna start something of my own.
The only thing that can make me happy now, is if I can see someone who will :

i: Borrow me money to buy a car and be paying back 100,000 naira monthly

ii: Or buy me bike(200cc capacity) worth #350,000 naira,I will be paying back 80,000 naira monthly

iii: Or borrow me #150,000 to start unisex cloth business,I will be paying back #20,000 naira monthly

I have guarantors to stand for me,you can also come to know where I live,meet my brother,friends!

"I wanna be a man again,tired of my wife daily insults of my joblessness and broke life".

tbliss22:
Uncle.... U wrote all that up there and you still have not said what you can do.

The truth is the idea of suicide comes to almost everybody's mind but only few fall for it. My brother killing yourself won't solve anything.

Finally, sell yourself here by dropping details of what you can do alongside a well detailed CV.

Re: . by MrHandsome2013: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
I really felt sorry for you..
I am in the same shoe with you but what kept busy is the teaching work of 10k monthly and i plan to resign after this term.
Drop your UBA bank let me just transfer 2k from my salary.
I would have love to help if i have high paying job.
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 8:40am On Jul 04, 2019
Chazblagos:
Thanks boss,for now,I think I'm done with office jobs.
I wanna start something of my own.
The only thing that can make me happy now, is if I can see someone who will :

i: Borrow me money to buy a car and be paying back 100,000 naira monthly

ii: Or buy me bike(200cc capacity) worth #350,000 naira,I will be paying back 80,000 naira monthly

iii: Or borrow me #150,000 to start unisex cloth business,I will be paying back #20,000 naira monthly

[b]I have guarantors to stand for me,[/b]you can also come to know where I live,meet my brother,friends!

"I wanna be a man again,tired of my wife daily insults of my joblessness and broke life".

@bolded, what then stops you going to a bank to get a loan? if its true you have these " Guarantors" what's stopping them helping you directly?

Frankly, this all sounds like a ploy to dupe well meaning people into "lending" you money you don't plan on repaying. I also suspect you're one of those chronic sports betters who stake big and are now in serious debt

2 Likes

Re: . by momokiddies: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
You are done with office jobs? Yet you said you can do anything ? If you have certification, do get a job and save up to buy yourself one of those things you listed.
If people you know won't borrow !onwy , why should strangers ?
Go out there work and take care of your family. Bus conducting or pick a driving job.
No one owes you. You have to work it out!
If you kill yourself , you are a coward you kids will detest even a memory of you.

1 Like

Re: . by pointstores(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
umarshehu58:

Sell the phone you are using to type this and buy sniper
Bro u wicked lol
Re: . by Chazblagos(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Okay,I have heard all of you,I know that Nigerians,no matter how you tell them about your problem,they must find ways to twist it(especially on social media),once they see something on social media,"it's a lie,"it's fake"! That's what they will be shouting,if you want to help the person,maybe you are touched by the person's story,why not visit him or her to found out if the person is saying the truth,than totally condemning who you don't know or seen before, ok now,imagine someone already calling me a gambler,gambling is the worst thing I hate most in this life,anyway,I won't feel bad about it,since he doesn't know me in person ...it's always advisable to ignore post like this (jump and pass) if you know you can't help the poster,instead of adding to the situation,discouraging people who might want to help...like my friend Will always say,"when people who have made it in life sees people that are still struggling to make it,they will call them stupid or lazy people", forgetting that it takes only grace of God to get where you are ...but I still know that "nobody is better"!
Re: . by hopefulLandlord: 3:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Chazblagos:
Okay,I have heard all of you,I know that Nigerians,no matter how you tell them about your problem,they must find ways to twist it(especially on social media),once they see something on social media,"it's a lie,"it's fake"! That's what they will be shouting,if you want to help the person,maybe you are touched by the person's story,why not visit him or her to found out if the person is saying the truth,than totally condemning who you don't know or seen before, ok now,imagine someone already calling me a gambler,gambling is the worst thing I hate most in this life,anyway,I won't feel bad about it,since he doesn't know me in person ...it's always advisable to ignore post like this (jump and pass) if you know you can't help the poster,instead of adding to the situation,discouraging people who might want to help...like my friend Will always say,"when people who have made it in life sees people that are still struggling to make it,they will call them stupid or lazy people", forgetting that it takes only grace of God to get where you are ...but I still know that "nobody is better"!

First off, I never called you a gambler. I said "I suspect" you're one as most of these "I need money or I'd commit suicide posts" are from gamblers who've lost fortunes and/or are in serious debt from gambling

I and the other guy still ask, IF its true you have guarantors that would stand for you why then don't you borrow the money from them or let them go to a bank and borrow the money for you?

1 Like

Re: . by Chazblagos(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
You're still not making any sense to me ... just let it go!
hopefulLandlord:

First off, I never called you a gambler. I said "I suspect" you're one as most of these "I need money or I'd commit suicide posts" are from gamblers who've lost fortunes and/or are in serious debt from gambling

I and the other guy still ask, IF its true you have guarantors that would stand for you why then don't you borrow the money from them or let them go to a bank and borrow the money for you?

(1) (Reply)

Converting Thrash To Treasures Excites Me, Here Is Another One I Made / is anybody in the house that know of swiftnetwork salary package n recruitment / Workforce Aptittude Test Invite On The 8/9th Of Aug 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.