Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria (40976 Views)

Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. / Free Turkey Mini Importation / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Good afternoon great and ambitious Nairalander hustlers and entrepreneurs, I greet you all.

I bring to you, a wonderful opportunity to start your own Turkey Mini Importation Business from the comfort of your home, office or school hostel.

I don't think we have any Turkey mini importation business thread here on Nairaland, so I decided to create this thread to teach and help Nairalanders who are interested in buying quality Turkey made products, especially women designer handbags, designer shoes, T-shirts, men's shirts, women dresses, quality men's shoes and many more.

I want this thread to be as interactive as possible, so please feel free to ask any question you want to ask.

But before we forge ahead, I want to first inform you that Turkey products are kind of costlier than China made products and it is because Turkey is an European country that still maintains European quality standard in their production, so whatever you buy from Turkey, be rest assured that it will be a top quality product that if you want to sell it, whoever you sell it to will be happy and come back to buy more from you.

As we go on, I will be posting some product samples here to give you a peep into how Turkey products look like.

For now, let me see how many people interested in importing things from Turkey, you can indicate by dropping comment here.

10 Likes

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by kayojosephy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
I am sure interested in this, I followed you for a reason, trying to go into business and coincidentally I searched for related links on Nairaland last weekend but I have not been able to go through my findings, although they seem to be scanty in terms of content they carry... Looking forward to get full info from you.... Like the exchange rate, varieties of products, days of shipping, cost and every necessary information...
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by Rhodiumic(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
I'm interested in it.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
kayojosephy:
I am sure interested in this, I followed you for a reason, trying to go into business and coincidentally I searched for related links on Nairaland last weekend but I have not been able to go through my findings, although they seem to be scanty in terms of content they carry... Looking forward to get full info from you.... Like the exchange rate, varieties of products, days of shipping, cost and every necessary information...
Welcome on board.

I will be sharing every necessary info right here on this thread, a little busy at the warehouse now, once I am free, I will make another post.
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Rhodiumic:
I'm interested in it.
Welcome on board, will be making next detailed post shortly
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
If you are interested, i got contact in turkey with a designer..she just put out her summer collections..i can link you up...only serious buyers only...

Female cloths only...they sell at whole sale price.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Good evening all.
Let’s continue with our Mini Importation Business from Turkey discussion. I called it discussion because I want everybody to participate in this, by asking questions, making suggestions and adding one or two ideas to make it more profitable for people who may wish to venture into this business now or in the near future.

One great thing about Turkey made products is their top quality, so do not expect their prices to be as low as China made products. Remember Turkey is an European country by association anyway, and for this reason, they maintain the European quality standard in their production processes, hence the reason for their increased product cost.

Unfortunately, Turkish wholesalers and dealers don’t have a unified, organized online website platform like China’s 1688.com where people can go to buy Turkey made products at wholesale price. Though they have some online wholesale shops, but they are not as robust and organized as China’s 1688.

Another challenge importers face when trying to import goods from Turkey is making payment. Turkey currency Lira is not as stable as Chinese currency Yuan (aka RMB), and because of this reason, most Turkey suppliers transact business with foreign importers using the US dollar. So if you want to import from Turkey, you will be getting the product quotes in US dollar.

As part of our efforts at Mimi Logistics to make importing goods from Turkey easy for Nigerians, we have embarked on a serious search for more and more turkey wholesale deal websites so that you guys can go straight to the websites to place order and then send to our shipping address in Turkey or to any other Turkey to Nigeria shipping agent of your choice, we or them will receive the goods for you and help you ship them to Lagos. If you are outside Lagos, once the goods arrive Lagos, we can send to your state by our courier service or through transport company waybill of your choice.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by okeyfx(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Am in

Please showcase their products
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Turkey Wholesale Websites to Import Wears to Nigeria

If you are looking for top designer shoes, clothes, handbags, women dress, men's Turkey shirt, men's T-shirt and men's round neck Polos, then Turkey should be your best bet.

There are so many individually owned wholesale websites in Turkey, but like I said earlier, they are not as robust and organized as China's 1688.

Below are some top Turkey wholesale importation websites you can check out:

To buy fashion items on wholesale in Turkey: visit https://turkopt.com
Most of their wholesale deals require you buy a certain minimum quantity known as MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity), just like it is on China’s www.1688.com.

Because of instability of Turkey currency Lira, Turkey suppliers make use of USD for their international transactions.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
okeyfx:
Am in

Please showcase their products
Yes, I will share some of their products we have sourced from some top wholesalers in Instanbul shortly, maybe towards the end of this thread so people can see and possibly order if they are okay with them, so stay glued
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2019
Turkey Wholesale Baby Wear Import Websites:

For those who wish to search for items to order from Turkey on their own, and send us the link to order and ship it for them, you can visit this website https://www.hepbaby.com/ and search through to see if you love what you see.

We are still working hard to compile some list of Turkey wholesale websites where you guys can go to search for what you like by yourself and send to us to help you place the order and ship to Nigeria from Turkey.

This list will be updated as often as we can verify legitimate Turkey wholesale websites where you can go to import things at wholesale price, so don't go away

1 Like

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Some Turkey Made Designer Wholesale Fashion Products & Accessories You Can Order

Turkey Wholesale Wear Size Bundling & Series Format:

If you want to import clothes from Turkey in wholesale, please have in mind that you cannot select one size of a particular clothe design.

For each cloth design you want to buy or import from Turkey wholesalers, you must buy the whole wholesale bundle known as series.

I can explain further if you need clarification please ask.

NOTE
Each shirt design comes as a bundle of 5 shirts containing 5 different shirt sizes of size: M, L, XL, XXL, XXL.

So for any design you pick, you will buy the bundle of 5 shirts containing the 5 different sizes.

Some shirts, or women dress or T-shirt come in 4 size bundles for each design, some 5, some 3, depending on the manufacturer.

PRICING & COST:

Men’s Shirt Price: $17
Men's T-shirt price: $10
Men's Round Neck Polo: $9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Women Bag + Shoe + Wallet Set: $40

Women Dress: $18

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
There are hundreds of designs to be uploaded here.....

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by Amancheal: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
i am very much interested, please after searching for goods on the site we send you the link right?
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Amancheal:
i am very much interested, please after searching for goods on the site we send you the link right?
Yes but on turkopt.com, I just found out that before you can be able to checkout, your minimum order amount must be up to $500.

So my suggestion is if Nairalanders can come together and maybe pick items to be able to make up this amount then we help make the payment, receive the goods at our Turkey address in Istanbul and ship to Nigeria
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
More Turkey Shirts, T-Shirts, Polo, etc designs available for order for interested people.

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
More designs: designer handbags + shoe + wallet

Price per set: $40

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
More....

1 Like

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by amadeen(m): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
mimilogistics:
Yes but on turkopt.com, I just found out that before you can be able to checkout, your minimum order amount must be up to $500.

So my suggestion is if Nairalanders can come together and maybe pick items to be able to make up this amount then we help make the payment, receive the goods at our Turkey address in Istanbul and ship to Nigeria

Hi, please can you highlight some freight forwarder you have used? If you can also give the contact, will really appreciate.
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2019
amadeen:

Hi, please can you highlight some freight forwarder you have used? If you can also give the contact, will really appreciate.
Hello good morning, due to some difficulty in shipping from Turkey to Nigeria and Africa as a whole, except DHL and few international logistics firms, Mimi Logistics is the only one I know; we have been helping people to ship from Turkey to Nigeria for some months now.

But I will tell my brother in Istanbul Turkey who handles our shipping from Turkey to Nigeria to help compile a list of alternative shipping agents people can use so that they won't be limited to using only our service, so people can have variety of options to compare prices.

But our shipping rate is affordable and competitive according to best international logistics policy and practice.

SHIPPING RATE FROM TURKEY TO NIGERIA
Currently, we charge $6.5 per kg from Turkey to Lagos. $6.5 includes shipping + clearing charge.

NOTE: we do not ship wrist watches, jewelry, and phones from Turkey to Nigeria by air cargo. You will need to send them by sea cargo!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by kayojosephy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thanks for the updates so far.. Learning in progress, will access the provided site straight away...
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 9:01am On Jun 29, 2019
kayojosephy:
Thanks for the updates so far.. Learning in progress, will access the provided site straight away...
You are highly welcome.

I need people to participate and ask questions so the thread can be interactive and we all learn from each other, waiting for questions from more Nairalanders on Mini Importation Business from Turkey.

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by amadeen(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2019
mimilogistics:
Hello good morning, due to some difficulty in shipping from Turkey to Nigeria and Africa as a whole, except DHL and few international logistics firms, Mimi Logistics is the only one I know; we have been helping people to ship from Turkey to Nigeria for some months now.

But I will tell my brother in Istanbul Turkey who handles our shipping from Turkey to Nigeria to help compile a list of alternative shipping agents people can use so that they won't be limited to using only our service, so people can have variety of options to compare prices.

But our shipping rate is affordable and competitive according to best international logistics policy and practice.

SHIPPING RATE FROM TURKEY TO NIGERIA
Currently, we charge $6.5 per kg from Turkey to Lagos. $6.5 includes shipping + clearing charge.

NOTE: we do not ship wrist watches, jewelry, and phones from Turkey to Nigeria by air cargo. You will need to send them by sea cargo!

Okay, is there a minimum weight and the image attached is your forwarder?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
amadeen:

Okay, is there a minimum weight and the image attached is your forwarder?
at least 2kg. The image attached is our shipping address, our rep who happens to be my brother is the one who handles our logistics and shipping in Turkey.
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by amadeen(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
mimilogistics:
at least 2kg. The image attached is our shipping address, our rep who happens to be my brother is the one who handles our logistics and shipping in Turkey.
Okay, messaged you on whatsapp since but no reply from you.
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
amadeen:

Okay, messaged you on whatsapp since but no reply from you.
I am not the person in charge of the WhatsApp, I will inform him to check now, sorry for the delay
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
We at Mimi Logistics can help you source for all kinds of furniture in Turkey and ship directly to Nigeria and you pickup at any of our offices in Lagos, or we can also waybill to your location anywhere in Nigeria.

Don't ever say you don't know how to buy or ship anything from Turkey to Nigeria because Mimi Logistics is there to help you with all your buying and shipping from Turkey to Nigeria.

What are you waiting for Send us a message now and let's help your business grow faster with ease! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by marv1: 2:39am On Jul 08, 2019
What is your phone number or wasap ??
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by mimilogistics: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2019
marv1:
What is your phone number or wasap ??
090 967 122 144
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by Funibk: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2019
08136130102 pls add me
Re: Turkey Mini Importation Business - Buy & Ship From Turkey To Nigeria by Etsyl: 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
mimilogistics:
Some Turkey Made Designer Wholesale Fashion Products & Accessories You Can Order

Turkey Wholesale Wear Size Bundling & Series Format:

If you want to import clothes from Turkey in wholesale, please have in mind that you cannot select one size of a particular clothe design.

For each cloth design you want to buy or import from Turkey wholesalers, you must buy the whole wholesale bundle known as series.

I can explain further if you need clarification please ask.

NOTE
Each shirt design comes as a bundle of 5 shirts containing 5 different shirt sizes of size: M, L, XL, XXL, XXL.

So for any design you pick, you will buy the bundle of 5 shirts containing the 5 different sizes.

Some shirts, or women dress or T-shirt come in 4 size bundles for each design, some 5, some 3, depending on the manufacturer.

PRICING & COST:

Men’s Shirt Price: $17
Men's T-shirt price: $10
Men's Round Neck Polo: $9
Where can I get these?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

--PM--BTC--WMZ etc. HolarDeb.org Nairaland Customer Support / How Many Barrels Of Crude Oil Are In 1 Metric Ton??? / IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.