Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) (6966 Views)

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster / Asomugha Nnamdi David (mendy31) Is A Fraudster / BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
I am here to tell my nairaland pole to be careful,Before u buy a phone or anything from anybody check well.I made the mistake and I don't want u to make the same.What happened was that after making full payment of the laptop I bought from this hell candidate unless he changes his ways,the battery stopped charging! I told him and he shifted the blame to me saying I spoilt it,how can I spoil a ba3 in just under a day! I went to ikeja only to find out where hd bought the ba3,it is fake! Now he collected full payment after holding onto my brothers phone and the other spoilt follow come battery.

1 Like

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Our whatsapp chat!

1 Like

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Zero customer relation

Shior!

7 Likes

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by themonk(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
KulKid:
I am here to tell my nairaland pole to be careful,Before u buy a phone or anything from anybody check well.I made the mistake and I don't want u to make the same.What happened was that after making full payment of the laptop I bought from this hell candidate unless he changes his ways,the battery stopped charging! I told him and he shifted the blame to me saying I spoilt it,how can I spoil a ba3 in just under a day! I went to ikeja only to find out where hd bought the ba3,it is fake! Now he collected full payment after holding onto my brothers phone and the other spoilt follow come battery.

I don't have to respond to you because you obviously want to tarnish my image, but then for the sake of people that I have sold gadgets to and prospective buyers I'll just respond.

This guy contacted me that he wants to buy a laptop I advertised, I said Okay and we fixed a date he called me severally before the date we fixed and fortunately one of the days he called, I was at Ikeja and he was at Ikeja too. So after fixing the screen of a few of the phones I bought, he decided he was coming to my house to see the laptop. I ordered a taxify and we left for the island, while on our way he said he doesn't have anywhere to sleep that he would sleep in my house, I was scared because I've never let a stranger sleep in my house but then I pitied him and he came over to my house with me.

He checked out the laptop the whole night and it was working PERFECTLY, he charged it and everything you could do with the laptop was working. Then he changed the narrative to, he doesn't have enough money. I told him we already had a deal, that I don't like buyers that behave in such a manner. He said I should pity him that he sold his phone for less than he bargained for. I said I'll remove some money but he insisted he still didn't have enough. I asked him to leave the laptop and go that when he had enough he should come back, he said I should keep his phone that he would pay up the next day.

We finally agreed to the above and he left with the laptop while I kept his phone. He called me that same day and said he noticed the laptop wasn't charging, I told him that laptop is fully functional and he tested it all night maybe he did something wrong. I asked him to return in the evening so I'll look at it. He insisted I must see him that morning, I told him I'm busy and that I can't see him that morning. He insisted so I got angry and took both his money and his phone to him and collected back the laptop.

PART 2: The Devil strikes again

After I took back the laptop, it was charging and everything was working. I taught maybe he doesn't know how to use a laptop or he is trying to play smart.

After a few days this guy called me again and said his uncle said he must get a laptop or he leaves the house, that please I should not vex, that he needs the laptop back. I told him I don't like dealing with his kind, that first of all after agreeing at a price, when it reached time to deal he changed it. Second, he inspected the laptop thoroughly before buying and then he said it's not working but when I checked it out it was working. Maybe he should try another seller. This guy started begging me saying that I should pity him that his uncle wants to kick him out of the house, I told him Okay but he would have to pay the full payment. He said he doesn't have enough money, if you see the way this guy was begging me like he wants to die. So I pitied him and told him to come and take the laptop, that I just want to get it off my mind. So he said he would send his cousin to inspect the laptop, I was happy because now a third person can verify.

His cousin came inspected the laptop and verified it to be charging and working perfectly. Then this guy did a transfer to me that wasn't the amount we agreed upon AGAIN, I asked him why? He said his cousin would drop his iPhone 6 which was icloud locked and has a spoilt screen which is virtually useless. After both pleaded with me for a long time I agreed to take the phone. In my mind this guy just wants to scam me by giving me a useless phone but his cousin told me where he stays and begged me that if the buyer doesn't pay that he will pay the money. So I let the cousin go with the laptop while I kept the iPhone 6.

Part3:

After a few days this guy called me again and I told him bro you've defaulted on the payment and I don't have need for this iphone 6, he said the laptop is not working that he needs his cousins phone. I got furious and started shouting and the him, he threatened me severally with things like " I be warri boy o" so I blocked him on whatsapp and stopped picking his calls. He would call me with other numbers and I when I notice it's him, I'll tell him to give me my money and take his unless phone.

His cousin called me and asked me for the battery the laptop came with which I changed earlier with amother follow come battery. I told him that I am not under any obligation to give it to them but that if they paid me completely I'll give it to them, the cousin came took his phone and gave me my balance and I gave him the battery.

It's been like 2 to 3 weeks and I woke up this morning with his Guy sending me a text message " You are a fraudster"
Dragnet please your attention is needed

14 Likes

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Laptop that you bought a fake battery for or which laptop are you saying! If you were a good business man u supposed even try check the ba3 and go to where you bought it! You just decided that it doesn't concern you since money don enter your hand! Battey you bought for 6k u lie gimme say na 12k! God will reward you,no worry.
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
themonk:

I don't have to respond to you because you obviously want to tarnish my image, but then for the sake of people that I have sold gadgets to and prospective buyers I'll just respond.

This guy contacted me that he wants to buy a laptop I advertised, I said Okay and we fixed a date he called me severally before the date we fixed and fortunately one of the days he called, I was at Ikeja and he was at Ikeja too. So after fixing the screen of a few of the phones I bought, he decided he was coming to my house to see the laptop. I ordered a taxify and we left for the island, while on our way he said he doesn't have anywhere to sleep that he would sleep in my house, I was scared because I've never let a stranger sleep in my house but then I pitied him and he came over to my house with me.

He checked out the laptop the whole night and it was working PERFECTLY, he charged it and everything you could do with the laptop was working. Then he changed the narrative to, he doesn't have enough money. I told him we already had a deal, that I don't like buyers that behave in such a manner. He said I should pity him that he sold his phone for less than he bargained for. I said I'll remove some money but he insisted he still didn't have enough. I asked him to leave the laptop and go that when he had enough he should come back, he said I should keep his phone that he would pay up the next day.

We finally agreed to the above and he left with the laptop while I kept his phone. He called me that same day and said he noticed the laptop wasn't charging, I told him that laptop is fully functional and he tested it all night maybe he did something wrong. I asked him to return in the evening so I'll look at it. He insisted I must see him that morning, I told him I'm busy and that I can't see him that morning. He insisted so I got angry and took both his money and his phone to him and collected back the laptop.

PART 2: The Devil strikes again

After I took back the laptop, it was charging and everything was working. I taught maybe he doesn't know how to use a laptop or he is trying to play smart.

After a few days this guy called me again and said his uncle said he must get a laptop or he leaves the house, that please I should not vex, that he needs the laptop back. I told him I don't like dealing with his kind, that first of all after agreeing at a price, when it reached time to deal he changed it. Second, he inspected the laptop thoroughly before buying and then he said it's not working but when I checked it out it was working. Maybe he should try another seller. This guy started begging me saying that I should pity him that his uncle wants to kick him out of the house, I told him Okay but he would have to pay the full payment. He said he doesn't have enough money, if you see the way this guy was begging me like he wants to die. So I pitied him and told him to come and take the laptop, that I just want to get it off my mind. So he said he would send his cousin to inspect the laptop, I was happy because now a third person can verify.

His cousin came inspected the laptop and verified it to be charging and working perfectly. Then this guy did a transfer to me that wasn't the amount we agreed upon again

To be contd
This is just long talk! Point is you sold a laptop with a fake battery for me! That's why the thing dey charge stop,before it finally gave up.Secondly after inspecting the laptop I saw one screw missing! Guy just wait,I dey bring police come your place.You be thief,very BIG THIEF!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by StPete: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
Some customers are pure evil. Themonk, you took a very terrible risk allowing the devils incarnate to sleep in your house. Where was he sleeping all these while? All sellers should beware of the OP, he’s likely fraudulent

22 Likes

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by themonk(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
KulKid:
This is just long talk! Point is you sold a laptop with a fake battery for me! That's why the thing dey charge stop,before it finally gave up.Secondly after inspecting the laptop I saw one screw missing! Guy just wait,I dey bring police come your place.You be thief,very BIG THIEF!
Please I'll need the police to be involved in this matter and you must produce that follow come battery and I'll show you where I bought it for 12k at Ikeja, people their will confirm it's working. I won't respond to you again.
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by themonk(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
StPete:
Some customers are pure evil. Themonk, you took a very terrible risk allowing the devils incarnate to sleep in your house. Where was he sleeping all these while? All sellers should beware of the OP, he’s likely fraudulent
Worst Mistake of my life, to be honest I was scared but I just wanted to help him.

1 Like

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by themonk(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
GadgetHunter:
Zero customer relation

Shior!
If you know how many times this dude calls me in a day during that period, he was on a drug or something. I barely get angry but this dude right here made me angry, he would threaten me with spiritual stuffs and police. I'll be like you are the one owning me, I've asked him to return the laptop and take back his money severally. Once I took it back but then he started calling to beg me again, this guy has serious issues that why I replied him that way on whatsapp. I've dealt with alot other people and they can testify that I deliver.

Someone I let sleep in my house, on my bed because he said he can't go back to the mainland that day, why would I now reply him that way? Because I noticed he is senseless

9 Likes

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by fergieboy: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Customer from hell angry grin cheesy

15 Likes

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
themonk:

If you know how many times this dude calls me in a day during that period, he was on a drug or something. I barely get angry but this dude right here made me angry, he would threaten me with spiritual stuffs and police. I'll be like you are the one owning me, I've asked him to return the laptop and take back his money severally. Once I took it back but then he started calling to beg me again, this guy has serious issues that why I replied him that way on whatsapp. I've dealt with alot other people and they can testify that I deliver.

Someone I let sleep in my house, on my bed because he said he can't go back to the mainland that day, why would I now reply him that way? Because I noticed he is senseless
I understand some customers can be frustrating but still
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by Eventspro23: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
KulKid:
Laptop that you bought a fake battery for or which laptop are you saying! If you were a good business man u supposed even try check the ba3 and go to where you bought it! You just decided that it doesn't concern you since money don enter your hand! Battey you bought for 6k u lie gimme say na 12k! God will reward you,no worry.

Shut the fuckin hell up. Did you buy the item at the agreed price?

It’s even clearer, ur response does not counter the monk claim on ur payment methods. Yet you are here shouting fake battery. Any seller can decide to sell his or her device with whatever components that fits it. The question is the price of the item overated??
Thank God u no mention his real name, I for personally fund him to charge for defamation of character. Nonsensical sad

And you are here trying to paint the seller scam. Make una Dey fear God.

The monk, the guy has no case with you abeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by punisha: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
themonk:

He does sound like he's on crack. Lmao

8 Likes

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
themonk:

Worst Mistake of my life, to be honest I was scared but I just wanted to help him.
You took a total stranger to your house to pass the night? Odikwa very risky o...

4 Likes

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by henrixx(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kudos to the seller monk. You're really a good person.

As for the buyer kulkid You must be fresh out from hell

6 Likes

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by fibonacci2526: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by twinskenny(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2019
henrixx:
Kudos to the seller monk. You're really a good person.

As for the buyer kulkid You must be fresh out from hell
I don't blame you! Maybe if uve worked for money you will know what I felt! You have concluded without checking properly,anyways it's your own business! Check my thread! Nobody has complained about me! Or have I had any issues with anybody! This guy sold a laptop with an unauthorized fake battery to me and you are here supporting him.I see why this country don't move forward,we celebrate evil to much.Person go do you...that time you go know how e be.
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
xule20:

You took a total stranger to your house to pass the night? Odikwa very risky o... The scumbag is now calling you names! Smh
Hey! Read btw the line b4 u comment! I waited for him the whole day at Ikeja till it was nightfall.I even had to go with him to his place something I regret,do you think I was comfortable sleeping at a strangers house.I don't even know him,but I had to risk it because I was already in and it was late.Ask him if I spent more than 20 minutes with the laptop! I was already sleepy,and the next day this guy didn't even lemme operate the system well before telling me to leave.U see this life...you gat look matter well before you put mouth! This same thing can happen to you later in life.Truth is the monk is not an honest person.This I can boldly say,he has a very long way to go in life.
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
punisha:

He does sound like he's on crack. Lmao
God bless you! Theives support thieves it's not a new thing,especially in Nigeria.
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by foolbuster: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Kulkid i understand life is currently throwing challenges at you but you can not overcome them by being so hateful and vile.
Despite all the goodwill, patience, endurance and assistance demonstrated by themonk you still rushed here to tarnish his image and hurt his source of livelihood. You forgot all that in a haste. I think i see a glimpse of your character and possibly why you are having issues with your uncle and he wants you out of his house. Why are you this selfish? What do you hope to achieve by tarnishing the themonks image? I think its wicked man. Did it ever occur to you he can still help you tomorrow? What is it sef with you people and this warri no dey carry last mentality? Whats your business if he sells the battery to you for 100k did he force you to pay? Why are you so greedy? So a seller can not make reasonable profit on his wares again, especially considering all he did for you; he even let you sleep in his house.
After threatening him with native doctors and some other bulshit you still rushed here to mouth off. Haba fear God na aaa.

Themonk i dont understand why the original battery of the laptop was changed in the first place. And why you held on to it. Was it part of the deal?

5 Likes

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by twinskenny(m): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
KulKid:
God bless you! Theives support thieves it's not a new thing,especially in Nigeria.
there is a way you suppose to go about this thing brother... a nice words at times turn things around...

You should have work with themonk to jade it sorted...
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Eventspro23:

Shut the fuckin hell up. Did you buy the item at the agreed price?

It’s even clearer, ur response does not counter the monk claim on ur payment methods. Yet you are here shouting fake battery. Any seller can decide to sell his or her device with whatever components that fits it. The question is the price of the item overated??
Thank God u no mention his real name, I for personally fund him to charge for defamation of character. Nonsensical sad

And you are here trying to paint the seller scam. Make una Dey fear God.

The monk, the guy has no case with you abeg
Mr lawyer! You are sounding bitter,who stole your catch? This guy told me he bought an original battery of 12k for same laptop! Only for me to go to where he bought the battery and they told me it's sold for 7k! It's even a fake! Can you vouch with your life for this person you are defending?
Ps.I took the same battery with the inscription on it,and located the shop in computer Villiage.Something this idk way to call him should have done and ask for a refund if since the warranty is still on! But how could he,he already lied about the battery in the first place! Watch before you talk so you don't land yourself in trouble!
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by themonk(m): 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
foolbuster:
Kulkid i understand life is currently throwing challenges at you but you can not overcome them by being so hateful and vile.
Despite all the goodwill, patience, endurance and assistance demonstrated by themonk you still rushed here to tarnish his image and hurt his source of livelihood. You forgot all that in a haste. I think i see a glimpse of your character and possibly why you are having issues with your uncle and he wants you out of his house. Why are you this selfish? What do you hope to achieve by tarnishing the themonks image? I think its wicked man. Did it ever occur to you he can still help you tomorrow? What is it sef with you people and this warri no dey carry last mentality? Whats your business if he sells the battery to you for 100k did he force you to pay? Why are you so greedy? So a seller can not make reasonable profit on his wares again, especially considering all he did for you; he even let you sleep in his house.
After threatening him with native doctors and some other bulshit you still rushed here to mouth off. Haba fear God na aaa.

Themonk i dont understand why the original battery of the laptop was changed in the first place. And why you held on to it. Was it part of the deal?

I told him the laptop battery was changed because it came with a faulty battery. Not every seller can tell you that, I told him even before we started bargaining. I didn’t even change it to a replacement battery but a follow come battery.
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by Memberclub(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
KulKid:
your mumu get level.

1 Like

Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
foolbuster:

Lemme correct you! I have moved past that! I only came here just to tell people how evil this guy is! How can you be discussing with someone on the phone and the first thing to come out of your mouth is "are you mad" "you must be stupid".I even spent close to 1.5K coming to his place,this guy told me he's not in after telling me to wait for 2 hours that he is coming! Bro I went through hell dealing with this dude,It would be bad to let my fellow nairalander go through same. Btw my life is awesome,God dey with me and I'm winning.
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
themonk:

Please I'll need the police to be involved in this matter and you must produce that follow come battery and I'll show you where I bought it for 12k at Ikeja, people their will confirm it's working. I won't respond to you again.
YOU ARE A FRAUDSTER! DENY YOU DON'T CHANGE THE BODY OF YOUR SCRABS PHONES SO AS TO MAKE THEM LOOK NEW TO DECEIVE PEOPLE! WHO KNOWS IF THIS LAPTOP I BOUGHT ISN'T THE SAME,BECAUSE ONE SCREW DEY MISS FOR THE THING.CHAI....NIGERIANS,SCAMMING SINCE STONE AGE AND FELLOW NIGERIANS WILL STILL SUPPORT THEM.
Re: THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) by KulKid(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
Memberclub:
your mumu get level.
Guy go and focus on your betting addiction! When you've fully recovered from your broke situation come back then we can have a discussion on how stupid you are for commenting on this section!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Create Fake Cash App Invoice / Unlock E5377 Use Another SIM , Instructions Unlock Code E5377 / Open Box Samsung Galaxy S10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.