Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Mami Water Worshiper Sets Bible On Fire, “The Bible Is Fake & Powerless” (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mami Water Worshiper Sets Bible On Fire, “The Bible Is Fake & Powerless” (Video) (463 Views)

Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other / Mami Water Worshipper Burns Bible (Photos) / ‘Ritualist Became Powerless On Sighting Lord's Chosen Apron’; Young Lady. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mami Water Worshiper Sets Bible On Fire, “The Bible Is Fake & Powerless” (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
Mami water worshiper in Ghana says the Bible is fake and powerless as she sets the bible on fire.

The proud Mami water worshipper tells onlookers that the Bible she is burning has no power in it.

She can be heard  saying;

My belief ehn, i believe in water spirit mami water because without water you cannot do anything, you cannot sleep.

She is The True Creator, She is not Evil

There is no power in the name of Jesus, there is no power in the name of God, there is no power in the name of Jesus.

We are Africans, we should believe in our culture and believe in nature

Watch video here.. https://lailasnews.com/the-bible-is-fake-and-powerless-proud-mami-water-worshipper-says-as-she-burns-bible-video/

lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Mami Water Worshiper Sets Bible On Fire, “The Bible Is Fake & Powerless” (Video) by iamapplord(m): 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2019
And two days after...grin
Re: Mami Water Worshiper Sets Bible On Fire, “The Bible Is Fake & Powerless” (Video) by hisgrace090: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2019
Even Mami water will disown you for this ignorance statement of yours young last.

Cooks jump into where angels fear to crawl into.
Re: Mami Water Worshiper Sets Bible On Fire, “The Bible Is Fake & Powerless” (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
JESUS CHRIST IS LORD FOREVER...

If HE lets you to burn HIS Word, Whomam I to stop you?
Re: Mami Water Worshiper Sets Bible On Fire, “The Bible Is Fake & Powerless” (Video) by Treasure17(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
What a merciful God. You have the right to believe in whatever being you want to adore. But this is absolutely ridiculous and unecessary.
Re: Mami Water Worshiper Sets Bible On Fire, “The Bible Is Fake & Powerless” (Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
lalasticlala
seun
Re: Mami Water Worshiper Sets Bible On Fire, “The Bible Is Fake & Powerless” (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2019

(1)

How Do I Know If God Is Calling Me To Do His Work / Esoteric Knowledge Search For This Books And Be Enlightened / Full List Of Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.