Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" (57617 Views)

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / Omashola Apologizes To Venita Over His Comment On The Final Night Of BBNaija / "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by schoolnascam: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
"You Were Jealous Because We Slept With Femi Otedola" - Matharoo Sisters Slam Venita Akpofure

All the "SMALL girls with BIG GOD" are out here fighting themselves over claim to social status! Venita Akpofure unfortunately lost her 5 years old marriage recently due to some serious issues of domestic violence and lack of funds to maintain the marriage. We never knew the Matharoo sisters were one of her rivals! thing is, Venita used to be a Video Vixen before she settled down and the story with all the ladies in the industry is very alarming, the video vixens and how men frolic to them for sexual favours.

The Matharoo sisters were Canadian socialites of Indian Heritage, their beauty was a sight to behold, they ran the Nigeria social scene when they were reigning. One of the people they bedded was billionaire, Femi Otedola. They were having such a brilliant time in Nigeria till they decided to blackmail the billionaire, Femi Otedola on the back that they slept with him, this was there ultimate downfall. Femi Otedola dealt with them severely and forced them to flee from Nigeria. Kiran Matharoo came out of her hiding yesterday when the news that Venita Akpofure marriage had crashed, she laid bare the piece of her mind on how Venita Akpofure was jealous of she and her sister when they were sleeping with billionaires in Lagos, see her full message below:

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/you-were-jealous-because-we-slept-with.html?m=1

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by schoolnascam: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
oloshos telling on other olosho's biz... CUNT E NEW!!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/9112ee31c173e0074d97d36afde8dca0/tenor.gif[/img]

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by daddytime(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
These amebo girls...

Kai i miss that their site mehn

Juiciest gossip site ever

11 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by NobleAngell(f): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Shame has left this world completely.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by Upton: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hehe. Kasala

3 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by delugajackson: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
All these so-called Socialites, actresses and social media influencers are all prostitutes in disguise.

Marry them at your own peril.

126 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by Texman21: 1:24am On Jun 27, 2019
unfortunately i dont give a fvck

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by ayusco85(m): 6:28am On Jun 27, 2019
tompat86:
Just now in the bus.. A woman was
breastfeeding her baby and she slept off,
suddenly the breast fell off from the baby's
mouth, as the baby was struggling to get it back
to his mouth,i was like let me help the baby
in setting the breast to his Mouth,immediately i lifted the
breast,the woman woke up and saw her breast
with me...How will i explain?
Please advice me because the baby can not talk,,,,help me ooo���

Just Explain

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by vera1997: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2019
no shame again

1 Like

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by oluwasegun007(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2019
High rate of moral decadence due to failed family system

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2019
What i would miss about mother earth is it's mystery.
Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by verifiablefacts: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
tompat86:
Just now in the bus.. A woman was breastfeeding her baby and she slept off, suddenly the breast fell off from the baby's mouth, as the baby was struggling to get it back to his mouth,i was like let me help the baby in setting the breast to his Mouth,immediately i lifted the breast,the woman woke up and saw her breast with me...How will i explain? Please advice me because the baby can not talk,,,,help me ooo���
so you still dey there dey wait for our advice?

10 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by verifiablefacts: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2019
tompat86:
Just now in the bus.. A woman was breastfeeding her baby and she slept off, suddenly the breast fell off from the baby's mouth, as the baby was struggling to get it back to his mouth,i was like let me help the baby in setting the breast to his Mouth,immediately i lifted the breast,the woman woke up and saw her breast with me...How will i explain? Please advice me because the baby can not talk,,,,help me ooo���
so you still dey there dey wait for our advice?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by gift2xl: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
tompat86:

u would have woken the mother and leave the breast. ur a suspect. if she don't accept ur explanation, then settle it by allowing her touch ur cucumber. so that ur eyes for women breast will calm down.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by Amuocha: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2019
So Femi Otedola likes olosho

10 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by Bbbwings: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
A three.some with these girls won't be bad.

6 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by Vikzz(m): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lmao, Forteoil �

2 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by Twenty47(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Haha... Clash of the vixens season 1 episode 2

4 Likes

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by jaxxy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2019
Hehehe ok...
Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by Izabel(f): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2019
win free money. check my siggy and thank me later

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by meobizy(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Females are very petty creatures and as days pass my hands look more attractive for hookups than any wig-wearing, make up laden-female.
Hmm, I'm surprised that with their foreign skin Nigerian girls still had the mind and time to attack them.
That shows women are more aggressive than men when it comes to protecting territory and potential mates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by Adakintroy: 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nai men love sex pass but women have been prostituting since the great flood.

Na men love sex pass but na women scream pass!

Na men love sex pass but na women fit stand 2.am in the night DE wait for customer.

Na men love sex pass but only one woman fit sleep with 20 men in the name of hussling.

No problem. The Truth go come out one day.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" by sulasa07(m): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
tompat86:

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niniola Dazzles In Cleavage-baring Outfit (photo) / EFCC Arrests Instagram Comedian Pankeeroy (Photo) / Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.