Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job (470 Views)

Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary / Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by GistMore3: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2019
GistMore.com

Between a Nigerian Firefighter and a troll who tried to belittle her job.

Read their exchange below...

See more; http://gistmore.com/see-what-nigerian-firefighter-told-a-lady-that-tried-to-belittle-her-job

Re: See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by GistMore3: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2019
Lol
Re: See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by IamD18: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2019
Ask an average Nigerian lady "What do you do?", she'll automatically start feeling bad and hurt enough to see it as an insult.

Someone belittled your job?
How? By asking "So you fight fire in Nigeria?"

Isn't that what firefighting is all about?

Smh!!
Re: See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2019
How does that translate to belittling?
Re: See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by CosmicPhoenix: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2019
i hope her curves are real because 95% of nigerian ladies use waist trainers to deceive guys

Re: See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2019
How does that translate to belittling? If only she had waited to know what she meant..
Re: See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by Khaleell001(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
How does that translate to belittling?
With a moniker like yours you are not suppose to be asking such question
Re: See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2019
Khaleell001:

With a moniker like yours you are not suppose to be asking such question
My moniker says "GeniusWannabe" , not "Genius" . I guess I need no further explanations.
I'd appreciate if you could help me connect the dots.
Re: See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by Khaleell001(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

My moniker says "GeniusWannabe" , not "Genius" . I guess I need no further explanations.

OK oga
Re: See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by NOC1(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2019
From what you posted I don't think she is belittling your job, I saw someone who doesn't know what it means to be a firefighter or who does not understand what you said. You would have used 2mins of your time to educate someone than coming online to market your curves.
Re: See What Nigerian Firefighter Told A Lady That Tried To Belittle Her Job by Freestainworld(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2019
nothing belittling about this, it was her negative instincts that gave her the wrong interpretation.

(1) (Reply)

We Expect Up To 25% Of Trainees To Die During Recruitment / Help.. Depression Is Real / Business / Operations Manager Urgently Required For Fast Food Outlet In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.