Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! (2829 Views)

Did Anybody Recieve This Recruitment Invite From Customs Or Am I Being Scammed? / Did You Receive A Mail From DCSL/ICPC Recruitment? / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by tpraiz(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Good morning Nl, early this morning I got a mail from the Nigerian custom service asking me to fill it submit online Via the thesame email they used in sending it to me...

I just want to know if anybody here also got the mail and how geniue is it.

1 Like

Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by dejt4u(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2019
scam
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by tpraiz(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2019
dejt4u:
scam

Please be serious.
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by psucc(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Can't be surprised if this turn out to be true. This is Nigeria where things are done from 'toe to head'.
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by dejt4u(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2019
tpraiz:

Please be serious.
what else do you want..?? That message is to scam you and nothing more..
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by tpraiz(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2019
dejt4u:
what else do you want..?? That message is to scam you and nothing more..

I really don't understand what you mean by scam.
I was not asked to pay transport and go anywhere for training,

Neither was I asked to pay any money into any account number.

I was just asked to fill in the form with my informations and submit.
HOW IS THIS SCAM BIKO??
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by dejt4u(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2019
tpraiz:

I really don't understand what you mean by scam.
I was not asked to pay transport and go anywhere for training,

Neither was I asked to pay any money into any account number.

I was just asked to fill in the form with my informations and submit.
HOW IS THIS SCAM BIKO??
Since you've concluded within yourself. Then go ahead with it. I wish you the best

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by tpraiz(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2019
dejt4u:
Since you've concluded within yourself. Then go ahead with it. I wish you the best

I have not concluded brother...
Help me see clearly what you mean.
that's why I brought it in this platform cos my friends that applied haven't gotten any mail.
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by Nbote(m): 11:41am On Jun 27, 2019
tpraiz:

I have not concluded brother...
Help me see clearly what you mean.
that's why I brought it in this platform cos my friends that applied haven't gotten any mail.
Jus fill d form and submit jus as was asked... U have nothing to lose by filling and submitting.. Na wen dem begin make demands den U can conclude it to b scam but for now fill and submit
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by tbabs10166(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2019
Why not show us the content of the form.
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by tpraiz(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2019
tbabs10166:
Why not show us the content of the form.

It's not very clear on phone

Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by thesmallgod(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
I can help you but you need to let me know the email address that sent the mail to you.
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by tpraiz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
thesmallgod:
I can help you but you need to let me know the email address that sent the mail to you.

Here

Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by Stanchem029: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
their oga no even stamp your own form.

1 Like

Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by Beadex1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
tpraiz:

Here
its fake, no government organisation can use gmail with all those character for sensitive thing like employment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by coolh3ad(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
Las las dem go ask for money...
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by thesmallgod(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
tpraiz:

Here
It is fake bro
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by JubrinElSudan: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol, scam email address. If na me, I go play along(not with my real name) till e reach where dem ask me to pay or dem ask for my BVN, na den I go stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by selab: 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Scam! !! !!!
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by OBTMOS(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Scam!!! Am sure you filled this information's when you applied, so why do they still want it

1 Like

Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by teadrake(m): 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
It's not genuine Chief. Government organizations don't use gmail in this kind of scenario
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by tbabs10166(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
It's Fake bro, that gmail account spoted it. I'm sure after filling and submitting the form you'll be told to pay certain amount for registration. I wonder why Nigeria custom is even taking so long to shortlist successful candidates. It's part of why these scammers are taking avantage of gullible victims.
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by onwardsoldier(m): 7:50am On Jul 11, 2019
tpraiz:
Good morning Nl, early this morning I got a mail from the Nigerian custom service asking me to fill it submit online Via the thesame email they used in sending it to me...

I just want to know if anybody here also got the mail and how geniue is it.

Good morning, have you gotten response from the mail and what was the response? I got the same mail too..
Re: A Mail From Customs Service Today!!!! by tpraiz(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2019
onwardsoldier:

Good morning, have you gotten response from the mail and what was the response? I got the same mail too..

I didn't respond the mail cos it was a scam.

(1) (Reply)

Army Direct Short Sercvice Commision / Awaiting Lng? / Best Choice Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.