Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

"We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals (49278 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Nollyzonenews: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Star boy Singer, Wizkid took to his Instagram story to reveal that he just signed and sealed the biggest deal in Africa.

The deal is unknown yet.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/last-night-we-signed-the-biggest-deal-in-africa-wizkid-reveals/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
F

T

C

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by harkandey(m): 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
ride on starboy

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by hardeyborwarley(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Rep naija well team starboy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by iamJ(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2019
Abeg swerve

How can someone that isn't the biggest artist in Nigeria self talkless of Africa

Sign the biggest deal in Africa

Giving his fans somtin to drink

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Calvkel: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:
Abeg swerve

How can someone that isn't the biggest artist in Nigeria self talkless of Africa

iamJ:
Abeg swerve

are you sure you are normal ?

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Wealthierboy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
This boy ehn.. He wan try meet up with chef Chi but no money.. Oya, see another wayo deal declaration

Abeg make him go sleep

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by EXLOVER(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2019
Afternoon sex is so boring and wack. I just finish having sex this afternoon, I'm just feeling like used bra, I'm smelling Toto just too lazy to go to the bathroom.

Congrats� to Wizkid.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by webinc7: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Destiny Still active

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by lasthero: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
he signed KolaQAlagbo deal Abi?

3 Likes

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by OboOlora(f): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nice one Wiz!

Meanwhile someone is playing ball upandan Atlanta with tummy like pig grin

7 Likes

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Benekruku(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:
Abeg swerve

Have you eaten today?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by hisexcellency34: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Congrats pls have mecy on your first babymama Shola Ogudu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by spafu(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ok
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Sunijacks(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
You got the fire.

Kill em with heavier deals

Starboy to the World
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by crafteck(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
4 his pocket.. Who dem help.. Na to de front cars an jewelries,, who dem empower..... (I tap into your blessing crew are about to arrive...) will swear for u all...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Bigger one on the way for OBO

1 Like

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Keep shining STARBOY, while losers keep wailing!

This is just the beginning

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by samcus(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sachet water goes for N10. To urinate in Lagos cost N50. But why nature is so expensive in Lagos?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by BabaAlabi: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
hm
Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2019
Happy for you but be careful when you say the biggest deal in Africa. You might wanna ask the kinda deals people like Dangote sign before you say that.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by akdjr(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
He's not. You can check yabaleft for the list of patient there quote author=Calvkel post=79716754]are you sure you are normal ?[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Femeto: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Jay Z done sign Wizzy thats big man.Richest musician alive.

1 Like

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Godwin5766(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:
Abeg swerve

Mtcheeewwww...hater !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by Roon9(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
And you no even bother tell us the biggest deal

4 Likes

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by deepwater(f): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
lol

I been tell person say wizkid paid those DJs to call him out cheesy

All na stunt

u cant sign such a huge deal without controversy, the idea is to shoot Wizkid beyond any Africa musician in the international space.
Baba don belong, enjoy your happy meals and few toys

Go Listen to Eyes Closed By K.West .... u go understand

I sold my soul to the devil: that's a crappy deal
Least it came with a few toys like a Happy Meal
This game you could never win
Cause they love you then they hate you then they love you again
Get away from me misery
Get away from me loneliness
Get away from me fake bitches, I can’t take the phoniness
Get away from me wack tracks
I can only make only hits
I’m an only child lost in the World
Where do the lonely kids go when the bell ring?
It's feeling like Hell rings
Bringing me back down
Checking my background
Its ironic whats happening
Imagine if I didn’t have the ends
I wouldn't have so many imaginary friends
I’m spaced out Dogg, I be on that moon talk
Wonder if God ask Mike how to moonwalk
I swear to momma wish me and my father talk more
I stopped visiting around the time I was a sophomore
I guess everything I hate about me I see in him
And we ain’t finna change, so we’ll never agree again
Till then I’ll be pouring out my soul
Just a few things I see with my eyes closed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Signed The Biggest Deal In Africa" - Wizkid Reveals by crazyABO(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Still yet una no go use am help anybody lipsrsealed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Her Massive Backside In New Photo / Daria Radionova Covers Her Lamborghini Aventador With 2Million Aventador Crystal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.