Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) (62133 Views)

Naomi Campbell Welcomes First Child At 50 / Tacha's First Studio Picture At 17 (Throwback Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by OlaThePlug(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
More about Burna Boy‘s girlfriend, Stefflon Don early life is popping out as we have just learnt she had a child when she was still a teenager.

Well, Stefflon Don is proud mother of one. She gave birth to a boy at age 17 and according to reports she is doing everything to keep her family away from the public and that’s the reason any tip about the boy has not been on the internet before now.

Speaking to ES Magazine, Stefflon Don revealed how close she is to her son and said he would always want to show her off in school.

“He wants me to drop him at school so he can show me off. I’m like: ‘I’m not doing that.’ So usually I go with my PA and let her walk him in.”

The “Hurtin’ Me” star said she attended a play day at his school that was hosted in a local park and things got pretty crazy amongst her son’s friends.

“All the kids wanted their picture taken with me,” she admits.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/06/how-burna-boys-girl-stefflon-don-had-a-child-at-17-photo.html

5 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by LisaAnne(f): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
As long as burna is not complaining its no one's business.
FTC

203 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by iamJ(m): 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
I saw this coming, once your mata gather steam

Expect diggings

It's official burna boy wouldn't marry her

Who dey marry single mother 2019?

I rather become gay and cut of my balls than marry a single mother, single mother that's another mans remnant

If she was good why didn't the father marry her

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2019
Can we not shove Burma Boy and his gf's story down our throats?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by majamajic(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2019
the boy resemble Burna boy

3 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2019
White hair. Pink hair. Blonde hair. Orange/green hair shocked

4 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by OlaThePlug(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
White hair. Pink hair. Blonde hair. Orange/green hair shocked

Lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by etinanguy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
G
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by afroniger: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Oh really? And here I was thinking she was a virgin.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Deepfeel(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

I rather become gay and cut of my balls than marry a single mother, single mother that's another mans reminant

Speak only for yourself, and let burna speak for himself, burna doesn't reason like a typical Nigerian that's why his with a single mother

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

I rather become gay and cut of my balls than marry a single mother, single mother that's another mans reminant

Hope it's not too late for you to know you didn't make any sense lipsrsealed

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2019
In Celeberation Of Fathers Day Today Good Samaritan Buys Homeless Man Food and Dashes Him His Clothes!!!
Credit -gossipmillnaija

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUCbu86tnA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by FatherBona: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2019
LisaAnne:
As long as burna is not complaining its no one's business.
FTC
baby mama loading

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
I don't do single mothers... I will pass

10 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by arantess: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na this girl matter dey rain now abi?
Slow news day
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by SarkinYarki: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
So what ? if you don't know 17 is the best time for females of the Human species to birth their young ..In the wild no Human female will make it Beyond 15 without having kids

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

Same reason why your balls be should CUT OFF right now.

[img]https://media1./images/ccf2e561e8fbe958c3ac4ccad9aa2cc9/tenor.gif?itemid=7579309[/img]

37 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by milkyworld(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Wawu!

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by trapQ: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
kennygee:
Can we not shove Burma Boy and his gf's story down our throats?
oh Kenny....anytime I see your comment my heart........to be continued
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by luv23: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2019
Tre-en-en is the world's first and only whole grain lipid and sterol supplement proven to enchance energy and and vitality by optimizing cell membrane function. it energizes your entire body by helping your cells function more efficiently.

If cellular membrane are starved of vital nutrients (lipid and sterols), they become inflexible and cant perform critical functions. whole grain lipid and sterols allow your cell membrane to become there flexible best, making it easier for nutrients to get in and waste to get out.

It was shown that when Tre-en-en is present in the diet, overall growth and development, nutrient utilization efficiency and cardiovascular development improved.

call 09051383889 to order

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
So what's the essence of this information?
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Lordwheez(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Another person headache, another person paracetamol..... Nawah ooo
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Niccoloimhotep: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
Na wah oo, we no go hear word again. Burna this burna that
Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

Nah pesin like you plant the seed o.....

4 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Izabel(f): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2019
win free money. check my siggy and thank me later

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by happney65: 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

Babanla Weeere ni ee.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by midehi2(f): 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2019
iamJ:

Expect diggings

And you think he has this your mentality, SMP

9 Likes

Re: Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2019
majamajic:
the boy resemble Burna boy

You get eyes. Our weed eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) / New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife / Nigerian Female Celebrities With And Without Makeup (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.