Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Learn Programming For Free On Whatsapp - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn Programming For Free On Whatsapp (689 Views)

Learn Programming For Free! / How To Download Udemy Paid Video Courses Free On Your PC Without Any Software / Learn Web Design & App Development LIVE On Whatsapp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Programming For Free On Whatsapp by Mikel4xrist(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2019
Nigeria needs people who want to pass knowledge to others without requiring them to pay through their noses. The reason why many youths are unemployed is because they don't know where to acquire skills that can feed them for live.
Maybe you don't want to learn mechanic or tailoring, but you want to make big money working for no one. Then it's obvious, Programming is the right place for you.

You can learn Computer Programming languages like Python, Javascript, C++, Php, Assembling low level languages and Java. Not just this but also Virtual/Mixed/Augmented Reality, Cloud Computing/Engineering, Internet of things, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, Data Engineering and other software related courses all for free on this platform.

Starz Citadel is the right WhatsApp platform to learn, on the go, without having to visit a website everytime to learn. You learn anytime, any day, in the language of your choice, even when your data is off and have direct contact with experts who are ever willing to teach African youths...

It's not scam. It's 100% legit. no hidden fees, People are learning programming courses for absolutely free on this WhatsApp group. Join now and thank me later.

Link below
[url]https:///2348168070394?text=Hello!%20I%20want%20to%20join%20the%20of%20Starz%20Citadel%20Group%20.%20My%20name%20%[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Personal Ads Needed. / I Will Teach You How To Create Websites And Apps Free, Check Proof / Need Advise On Wordpress Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.