Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,602 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

What's The Best Way To Learn Programming For Free - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What's The Best Way To Learn Programming For Free (285 Views)

Best Way To Convert MBOX To PST File / Want To Learn Programming ? This Is For You. / Where Can I Learn Programming In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Learn Programming For Free by Mikel4xrist(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Many people have asked me "What's the best way to learn programming for free." If up till now, you don't know why you should have learnt programming, I'm sorry but you're just wasting your time. Programming is the future of African businesses. And due to fact that many Africans are self employed, it means most of them will need programmers to assist their businesses.

Well, the best way is to join a programming community. I'm such communities, People teach others for free and then collaborate with them to build tech solutions. It's a common saying that when you stick around the barber's shop for long, you get a haircut.. Same applies to programming. Stay with programmers and become one yourself.

Here's a link to a WhatsApp community where you can learn programming for absolutely free

[url]https:///2348168070394?text=Hello!%20I%20want%20to%20join%20the%20of%20Starz%20Citadel%20Group%20.%20My%20name%20is[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Escalators/ Elevator / . / Xiaomi Working On Phone With 120hz Display And 5X Telephoto Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.