Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Kpmg Inviting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Inviting (2716 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / U Connect Inviting For Interview As Direct Sales Executive / Intercontinental Bank Has Started Inviting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kpmg Inviting by babyfaze09: 2:44pm On May 09, 2007
Nairalanders,

My friend just got a text from KPMG inviting her for a test this Friday.

Has anybody else received such text?

Anyone with the test format should also let us know.

Thank you landers!
Re: Kpmg Inviting by orjigga1: 6:19pm On May 09, 2007
hey! gud newz. i applied but aware dat their criteria is harsh.
they hav preference 4 very young graduates wit gud rezults.
i fail d former bt as 4 d latter, i aint gat no pbm. hopeful all d same  grin
Re: Kpmg Inviting by cyberpaul(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2007
@ babyfaze,
please when did u apply for d kpmg vacancy? was it their recent advertisement in the dailies last month?
Re: Kpmg Inviting by karla: 8:45am On May 10, 2007
Hello,

The KPMG test is usually the GRE/GMAT format. In addition, you might be asked to write three short essays on career goals and aspirations, a recent national issue and a specified general topic.

I advise that you be as honest as possible if you are asked to write on your career goals/aspirations because the information you provide might be referred to at any of interview stages.

Finally, if you are not prepared for the test, i suggest you call the HR personnel to reschedule your test because if you fail the test, you cannot seat for it again except after two years.

I wish you goodluck
Re: Kpmg Inviting by simnet: 9:35am On May 10, 2007
I apply some weeks ago, I don't know if this test is for the recent applicant, pls someone should tell, after receiving text form Kpmg.
Re: Kpmg Inviting by kochito(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2007
There are 4 sections in the test, Maths, logical reasoning, english and current affairs 4 1 hour,then the 2nd one is that u are going to write essay on the following topics 4 20 Mins,(1)if u happen 2 be president of nigeria how are u going 2 curb corruption? (2) where do you see urseif in 25 years time,how are u going to achieve it? (3)write on any current issue in Nigeria.
i advise that dont spend most of ur time on this essay,cos is not going to be graded,just practise what u are going to write and cram and pour in down in just 10 mins,den use the remaining time 4 the obj parts.
this are some of the question on current affairs section and deir answers
1;who is the sec.gen of Un and he is 4rmwhich country-- Ba ki Moon 4rm South Korea.
2;the capital of namibia-- Windhoek
3;the person that wins the 1st gold medal 4 nigeria in olympic and in what events--Chioma ajunwa in Long jump
4;wen was saddam hussein hanged -Dec30 2006
5;former name of Ghana--Goldcoast
6;how many countries make up the Eu--27
I think i have try 4 u guys best of luck
Re: Kpmg Inviting by VIC4U: 1:55pm On May 10, 2007
@

nu
kochito:

There are 4 sections in the test, Maths, logical reasoning, english and current affairs 4 1 hour,then the 2nd one is that u are going to write essay on the following topics 4 20 Mins,(1)if u happen 2 be president of nigeria how are u going 2 curb corruption? (2) where do you see urseif in 25 years time,how are u going to achieve it? (3)write on any current issue in Nigeria.
i advise that don't spend most of your time on this essay,because is not going to be graded,just practise what u are going to write and cram and pour in down in just 10 mins,den use the remaining time for the obj parts.
this are some of the question on current affairs section and deir answers
1;who is the sec.gen of Un and he is 4rmwhich country-- Ba ki Moon from South Korea.
2;the capital of namibia-- Windhoek
3;the person that wins the 1st gold medal 4 nigeria in olympic and in what events--Chioma ajunwa in Long jump
4;when was saddam hussein hanged -Dec30 2006
5;former name of Ghana--Goldcoast
6;how many countries make up the Eu--27
I think i have try for you guys best of luck

nice one thanks
Re: Kpmg Inviting by segunb(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2007
@kochito: Thanx a mill yur tips are absolutely wonderful, i used them today and exactly as yu said was how the Questions came out.
An extra tip Current Prime minister of the UK
KPMG Profesional Services test format, about 20 Q on maths and Quantitative aptitude, you can use the local GMAT it would really improve your speed.
Another 20 Q on English and Verbal aptitude the finally between 5 and 10 Q on current. Cheers all on yur path to success.

(1) (Reply)

After School,what Next? / Vacancies On Board An Fpso / Nestle Nigeria Plc Microbiologist Wanted -Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.