Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Made An Enquiry From ITC Hub For Learning App Course - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Made An Enquiry From ITC Hub For Learning App Course (931 Views)

What Laptop Is Best For Learning Programming? / I Need Focused People To Join A Whatsapp Group For Learning Java / Google Nigeria Opens Hub For Software Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made An Enquiry From ITC Hub For Learning App Course by fineboynl(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2019
they told me the curse for app is just 6 weeks and N95k.

I find this outrageous. they have other program which none of them is below 75k.

is this so expensive or its just fair?
Re: I Made An Enquiry From ITC Hub For Learning App Course by blackpanthar: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2019
next time be SPECIFIC.

what course did you want to learn. was it ETHICAL HACKING or what?

was it a NETWORKING or SECURITY related course?

you can not just come here and rant when you were not specific.

If it was any of the above... then yes it was not only fair but cheap. But you can learn them at UDEMY for free.
fineboynl:
they told me the curse for app is just 6 weeks and N95k.

I find this outrageous. they have other program which none of them is below 75k.

is this so expensive or its just fair?
Re: I Made An Enquiry From ITC Hub For Learning App Course by fineboynl(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
blackpanthar:
next time be SPECIFIC.

what course did you want to learn. was it ETHICAL HACKING or what?

was it a NETWORKING or SECURITY related course?

you can not just come here and rant when you were not specific.

If it was any of the above... then yes it was not only fair but cheap. But you can learn them at UDEMY for free.
just Android application
Re: I Made An Enquiry From ITC Hub For Learning App Course by blackpanthar: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
PLS SIR TO BUILD ANDROID APP IS NOT HARD AT ALL.

you will need to get cheap or free courses on UDEMY or similar platforms. NO ONE HAS TO TEACH YOU.

95k is TOO much

fineboynl:
just Android application

(1) (Reply)

Learning Web/mobile App Development In Lagos / Adsense V Media.net Which Is Better? / How To Sort Array In Java With User Defined Method ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.