Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Change Your Career For Good With This Cv/resume Services!!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Change Your Career For Good With This Cv/resume Services!!!! (362 Views)

Army Rewards Soldiers With Bicycles, Cash For Good Conduct / Onoja Joy: Kogi Female Traffic Warden Goes Viral For Good Reason (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Career For Good With This Cv/resume Services!!!! by THeCvExpert: 4:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Do you send out your resume with little or no response?Look no further! I’m a Professional Resume Writer, providing interview-winning resume writing services for those seeking Entry-level, Professional, and Executive roles.

My extensive background international recruitment and resume writing has allowed me to hone my abilities of industry-specific requirements across a vast range of industries. I will help you get your dream job.

You can be confident that you will get:

✔ATS-compliant resume of outstanding quality, giving you an edge over other applicants and landing you your dream job.

✔Custom-tailored cover letter, easily editable for future jobs.

✔ Eye-catching LinkedIn profile content primed for the 'full read', ensuring you get noticed and leave an impression
Re: Change Your Career For Good With This Cv/resume Services!!!! by THeCvExpert: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Change Your Career For Good With This Cv/resume Services!!!! by THeCvExpert: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2020
Contact us now

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / How To Start An Online T-shirt Business: Everything You Need To Know / Attractive CV, Low Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.