Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) (5395 Views)

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2019
A story by Toriperi

EPISODE 1

Adama was a very young lady, she left their village to visit her sister, Ifeoma who has just got married. Ifeoma and her husband needed a maid desperately to help them in house chore. They thought of it, having a male servant as the house maid would not be tolerated. Something might be happening behind the back of her boss who was a civil servant but often travels for some trips. As well, having a lady maid, ah! That one is scary. Ifeoma too would never accept that. They both decided: "we will think about it". For the time being, as they were yet to arrive on conclusion, Ifeoma had invited her sister to assist her. This time, Ifeoma has been put to bed. Congratulations aunty, God will protect the new boy. Adama was admitted into a school very close to their house. She could not express her feeling - being in Lagos for the very first time. She helped her sister to cook, wash, mob even joined her in shop in her weekends. She was found of her new home. Ifeoma often traveled too even more than her husband. She did go eastern part of the country to buy shoes and bags (stock for her business). In most time, Adama would be alone at home with the baby.

One evening, Mr John (ifeoma's husband) arrived early, he was too down seeing that his beloved wife was yet to arrive. Will I die of hunger? He alarmed. "Uncle! I have prepared the food finish, should I serve your food?" He was so delighted to hear this. Pls I can't wait to have it. He ate the food as if he has been given a death notice. Ahm! So who did you say that cooked this food? I did sir, She responded. Wha... What! You mean you cooked this food? She nodded. You must have been a genus. Mama and anuty thought me how to cook. Hmmm, your mama must be very proud of you. Mr John wished Adama should continue cooking their foods. The second year, It was Adama's birthday. John was on phone with his wife, he was informed of her birthday. This very day, ifeoma had traveled as usual. Adama was home alone. Not quite long, John drove in, brought a token as gift. He saw Adama laying down on the sofa. What happened, why are you like this. Why did you use rub? I am too weak, she replied, Maybe malaria. Hmm, he thought within, this girl does not have a friend around. She might want to make her day fabulous. Well, Adama, get up and go in, dress up with the best of your cloth. I will be waiting here for you. Go! and hurry... Minutes later, she came back, dressed in ancient blowse.
Jesus! You look...! Is this your best? Don't worry, let's go. He drove her to boutique and got her a very nice red gown with half a hill (shoe). She was ordered to go into the dressing room to have herself changed. Wow! She came out with make up, what a wench! John was carried away. His eyes turned green, blue, and red, there was a sudden earthquake in his heart, his sight was transformed. He saw an angel coming down to him with a cup of blessing, he was totally not in the scene anymore. He has been in trance. The only thing that confused him was an angel wearing red attire. Uncle! Oga! Sir! Brother! None of this entered his ears, Adama was tapping him, yet he thought it was the felt of heaven. Until other attendant pushed him. Oh! Where is... Ehm... Is... The... Take me to... Sorry. What did you see, I mean what did you say? He blurted gibberish. Our money oga, the attendant said in pity. He paid them, asked Adama to walk before him while he at the back following. He opened her the front door and helped her to close it. She thought it would be for her special day... Every one in the shop was focusing on them, a voice was heard from the shop; "that man is in love"...

He took her to a restaurant, ordered her delicious meal, drinks and meats. Adama would never forget this day, she was eighteen. People all over were like, this girl was too beautiful to be ignored. John asked her to make a wish. I need a baby, she requested. What! You mean... (so delighted, eagerly) do you mean you want me to give you a baby? Yes, I love how the white children usually play with baby in the movie, some will even have them decorate their room. Hang it all over... He was somehow disappointed, he seemed to understand what she meant, you mean baby like toy? Yes, as she nodded. In a calm voice he said, I will give you that... Hmm, do you have boyfriend? No o. Me, boyfriend, my sister will kill me. So... You never knew man? Me? I do run away from them, they are all deceivers little brother of devil himself. Don't say that, do you know I love you and do I look like devil? You? She said, you are different now. Before you married, my sister usually talked about you. You took care of my sister, provide them everything with her baby. Uncle, you are a good man... All through, he was busy looking at her lips which was painted in red. He has gone too far in his mind... Ok, is there any other place you will still love to go? He asked. No, no sir. I have enjoyed my self. I will tell my aunty when she comes back. She picked up John's phone and dial a number. Aunty! You have missed. Miss what my jewel, the celebrant? Uncle John took me out, bought me so.... Please dear the voice retorted, we talk later. Happy birthday! The call dropped. Ah! She was moody. Forget now, but I'm here for you. You should have understood your sister, she might be busy in the market. You see, if she's sluggish, she might miss her road or fall into the hands of 419. Are you still having malaria? She touched her body, not anymore, I'm ok now, but seems my ankle is paining me... You are not use to those shoes, Come my love, let me take you home, he whispered, I will massage it when we get home...

To be continued...

https://www.toriperi.com/2019/02/my-husband-episode-2.html
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 10:31am On Jun 29, 2019
EPISODE TWO

Ifeoma sat on john's laps, exchanged drink and chatting, Adama brought the bouncing baby boy. Ma, it seemed Emma is probably having feverish. My God, go and bring me his drug. John eyes were fixed at the back of Adama as she was going. Ifeoma called, dear, dear, my dear?... He gained his conscious, Maybe you should take him to hospital, he uttered. It is normal, he will be fine, what are you thinking? Think! Me! No no no, nothing. Adama came back with a bowl of drugs and commanded to return to the kitchen... Wait my love, John told his wife, get up, I will be back in a jiffy. He went to meet Adama in the kitchen, how is the work? Very fine sir. Do you love the baby I bought you. Oh! Yes sir, he does help me at nights. You! He nearly shouted, like a boyfriend? Ah! Uncle, no o. I love to be using pillow, and I never had any, so I use it instead. Ehn! You made my heart ceased. Honey! Ifeoma shouted from the sitting room. Yes my love, I'm on my way. What am I looking for in this kitchen self, I came here for something... He searched the corners of the kitchen, opened the cupboard and went out... Adama was smiling as if John was acting a comedy as he was moving up and down in the kitchen... He joined his wife.
Honey, your sister is alone in the kitchen. Didn't you think she needs to have an assistant?
Ifeoma: like me helping her?
John: no no no. I mean, a maid.
Ifeoma: ok. I called you to discuss her matter with you.
John: Jesus! Wh... Wh... Wha....
Ifeoma: it is nothing, I realized she was not herself for the past few days. Her attitude was unusual. I just cannot explain it. Maybe...
John: maybe what!
Ifeoma : maybe... Maybe she...
John: pregnant?
Ifeoma: ah! No, no, it is not like that. Maybe she needs to see her parents. (John breathed like someone that was just revived from death)
Ifeoma : I've called my mum. we concluded that she will travel home this coming weekend. Thank God they are in holiday.
John: we will miss this lady, are you sure you are not sending her away?
Ifeoma: sure, she will be back. Who will help me after resumption.

John came back home one afternoon, the house was empty. Ifeoma took her boy to shop and nothing to eat at home. He walked round the house and picked his phone. Hello honey, I told you we need someone to help us in this house. I cannot control my hunger. Please, can you do something. His wife pleaded to take tea till she returns at night. He ended the call and dialed Adama's number. Hello Adama, please when are you coming? in two weeks time she replied. Ok, are you sure you never gave any boy face in the village. Me? Boy? I told you they are all evil. Ok, my good girl. do take care and my regard to mum... He sat down and forgot his famish. I don't want this girl to have any boy for now she is so precious to my heart. I cannot let any man destroy her life... Ah! Ifeoma nearly killed me, if she gets pregnant for any man, hmm, I will kill the person. How I wish oh my God, that I never married. I would have asked her out... Knock! Knock!... Who is it? Why are you home this early? Early! It's past 8. Jesus! I never left this seat. You mean I have spent four hours here... my love, I'm planning of marrying second wife. What did you just say? I said I'm... Please, let this be the first and the last of telling me such a joke, else, I will kill you and kill my self. She could not wait to discuss further, angrily walked away. If you do not want that, pls bring back your sister to help us with house chore. Ok? he said to himself after she has left, 'I can't wait to see Adama returns to this house.

To be continued....

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Ann2012(f): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Just finished reading on your blog
An interesting ending, well done OP

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ann2012:
Just finished reading on your blog
An interesting ending, well done OP

Thanks, I appreciate your comment.

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
EPISODE 3 Story by Toriperi

It was around 7 a.m, Adama was busy arranging her bag, preparing her journey back to Lagos. Mama entered with her phone, it seemed you have a call. Who is it mama? How would I know. Hello! The voice, did you receive my message? My African princess. Who is speaking? The call ended. She opened her message folder. It was unsaved number.

I have gone east and north, nothing worthy of you.
I often ask my self:
Is this lady truly real?
Magnificent, exemplar and epitome of glory.
I cannot deceive you baby,
You are too much to adore.

Her mood was transformed, she sat down quietly, touched her chest. Am I truly elegant as this person says. Adama, so, you have been hidden your glory, the natural beauty which God has bestowed on you. The number called again, come out. And the called dropped, she got out, saw a young guy of early twenties. My beautiful queen, how are you? Said the guy. You called me? She inquired. Yes, I cannot live without you, I want to spend my youthful years to advertise your beauty. I pray to take you tour at my forties even round the world and make your presence beside me till death do us part... my final prayer is, if you cannot make it to heaven, then I will join you to enjoy hell with you... Shut up!!! She shouted. You and who! Me join you in hell? It is your forefathers you will join in hell.. You misquote me my beau... She cut in, Please take your leave. I promise the next time I see you, I'll shoot your head.. She went it, took her load and ready for her journey. Bye mama...
She went to the park, still on her way on the bus when a call entered, she shouted on the caller unknowing that it was uncle John. I am sorry if I called at the wrong time, I heard you planned your journey today, will you still make it? Ah! Uncle John I'm sorry sir, I'm on the way sir... "I know what to do, and I will prove the man in me at her arrival... " that was the last voice on phone, Adama called back and asked what the uncle said but he said nothing. He told her he was addressing his coworker... Adama wished to know the last statement of uncle John, she meditated long on it but could not decode it. pooopooo, her phone beeped, it was a message:
"You left without saying goodbye, my heart met seeing its precious departing into a tiny air. I wish I could hold you even once before the word tata. When next will I see my queen. Don't know if you will permit, I mean permit me to visit you in Lagos. Pls reply my love".
I thought of it, she whispered to herself, uncle is right, men really are evil. Imagine a boy coming to approach a lady, telling her to end up in hell. Ah! He must be a first class candidate of hellfire... Though I feel womanly, I never heard anyone calling me sweet names like that. Well, it is said, devil uses good things to deceive human... Madam, why you they talk alone, a passenger beside her questioned. Another person answered, the lady is in love... The woman behind her advised her to run away from men, that they cannot offer her anything but take away all the good in her body and turn her an empty vessel... She appreciated the woman, turned to the woman and wished her explained better on "man". I was a young girl nearly of this your age, my boyfriend was 'well-to-do'. He made me enjoyed every bit of my life that other ladies wanted to be in my shoe. I tell you, I never lack anything. There was a day, a man I have concluded my husband, took me out, into a thick forest... She paused a while and continued, into a thick forest, and tied me up. I thought it was the end of my life. He said, I need to pay back all he has done for me... It was just like a devil giving you an egg and demanded fowl in return. The first passenger interrupted, how did you manage to be alive? An hunter rescued me, she said. She turned up her blowse, there was scar beneath her waist crossing toward her chest. He wanted to take some organs inside me for something like ritual... The whole bus quickly turned the woman testimony to a serious discussion in the bus, "men are evil" they all concluded... Adama could not utter a word till she got to her destination, the second bus-stop, and told the driver to stop... Lagos here I come, have missed you dearly...

To be continued...

Episode 4
https://www.toriperi.com/2019/02/my-husband-episode-4.html
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2019
EPISODE 4

Sisters gisting and sharing experiences together. Ifeoma has missed home, ever since she married she never saw her parents. She fully understood why the Bible says man shall leave his parent and cleave to his wife. She wished she could return to singlehood, enjoy her self and walk away from home as she likes. She declared her envy toward her sister's singleness. Deep down Adama was how she wished having a man to man her, wake up in the morning with a man beside her. She told her sister, Uncle John has always been a good and caring man. Adama described how often he bought her and their parents gift during their courtship. She had developed interest in him, like every other members in the family. She prayed daily to married such a caring husband. A man anyone cannot compare to any other man. Ma, there was this guy that followed you all around, hmm, Chibuke, I never liked him. He did wear tiny trousers, he never gave us anything whenever he came to visit. We all called him "skinflint"... Ifeoma cut in, meaning of skinfl... fl... fli... It means stingy... O, Chibuke never did that, he never got job, well, he is well ok now... Why did you leave him then? She asked. I never loved him... So, Adama asked, you cannot marry someone you don't love? My dear, Ifeoma retorted, love is the basis of marriage.... John returned from work, greeted the ladies and went in to change. After a while, he came back, took his dinner and joined them. The family is completed once again. John wanted Adama engaged in their conversation, but She knew her sister forbidden her... My love, you know I hardly go to shop these days, but thank God Adama is back, so, I will be going to market this weekend to get new and the latest stock, I need to start with latest goods in town. No problem, he replied hastily. But, I told you the meeting coming up this weekend, how... Yea, hmm, she continued, Adama, you can go with John, ok? She will go with you. Thank God she is around for now. John smiled gently, are you sure she... you won't... ok, if that's your wish... Light out for the day, they went in to sleep...

Weekend was fast approached, it was like a year to Uncle John, he did checked his time by minute. This is the time he has been fasting and praying for, a time God or devil has made, to achieve his long desire... They got to the club, every man with his own wife, drinking and jollying, their table was served with hard drinks. John insisted they must eat from the same plate. John eyes were cast on Adama's lips all through. He finally uttered, your lips are sexy, come (she moved closer while John pecked her). Stop uncle, my eyes are seeing double.... Take your seat, it's because you are not use to drink, take the last bottle (he moved closer, handed the bottle over to her, and touching her). Adama could not tolerate it, she stood, and went to an abandoned table. She drank herself to stupor, till she could not differentiate her right hand from the left. John took her home, and headed straight to her room...

Early in the next morning, Adama has got some erotic dreams. She could not remember how she got home, and when she undressed. She laid down, swimming in nostalgic dream. She was rubbing her stomach down to her laps, geez! She shouted, what! Have I? How? Could the dream be real? She touched between her laps again and covered her head under the blanket to confirm what she touched. A knock at the door, it was uncle John, came in with hot tea. "This is for you honey". She collected, sipped and asked, sir, how did I get home, and cha.. Changed? I changed you, because you vomited last night... Sir... Sir... Sir, she pointed directly toward in-between her laps... I have hole... He pretended as if she said nothing and walked out of the room... Adama, could not cry out. She knew something has gone out of her, she was no more a virgin... Ever this day, she was totally different, the former Adama is gone. Her sister noticed but hardly stayed at home to ask. Before she returned, Adama would have been in bed. Two weeks later, she decided to confirm the authenticity why her virginity suddenly disappeared without any man around her or could her sister caring and lovely husband who was far beyond comparable deflowered her? Ifeoma has been away, Amada had a plan, she told John she was to attend a party. She stayed long till evening and came back sottish - staggered, she fell down more than five times in the sitting room. John helped her, took her to her room and changed her dress. This time, Adama was actually not drunk, she only pretended (disguised). She saw Uncle John having "the five minutes" enjoyment on her... And She fell for the temptation...

To be continued
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 6:24am On Jul 06, 2019
EPISODE 5

Adama had tasted the food of marriage. It was like a man partner with devil. She was now free within the house, joyful and more diligent. She worked more than ever. Her sister noticed though, but what is wrong in her sister's happiness, and more serious than the former. it was a things of joy. Adama has been enjoying herself with uncle John. It was no more hide and seek. She always pray her sister travel. The life continued like that. Three months later, the work of God germinated; She got pregnant, it was a miracle. She told the father, o! Heavens are falling. Let's go to hospital, but Due to the relativeness, they could not go to some hospitals because they knew them as in-laws. Wherever they got, they were told, this thing is not meant to be touched. "Let it grow" they told them which means the baby must not be terminated... A mess needs to be eradicated with a strong hand, Ifeoma has been away, John took Adama to the next state very close to Lagos. They promised of it succession only if he could pay them well. Money is not the issue, he said, I don't mind selling my house to remove this... Within 30 - 50 minutes, Adama came out, it was done. Hallelujah!!! John was rolling on the floor, praising God in singing and dancing like someone that just won nairabet. He finally accomplished his will and his mess is covered...

On their way back to Lagos, hope you are not tired my baby.
Adama: not too tired, but why are you still calling me baby. Haven't you learnt?
John: I have, but would that remove you from my heart. I meant it when I said I love you.
Adama: Uncle, it should not have happened, this is my sister's life.
John: I know you truly care for your sister, but I cannot tolerate it seeing you with another guy. My heart will cease. Don't worry, I have a plan of doing it now.
Adama: sir, John! John! (he touched her lap) don't touch me, John! Enough is enough. It must never happen, else, I will Kill myself.
Adama's phone rang, it was ifeoma. Hello ma,
Phone voice: where have you been. I was called from your school, you were absent.
Adama: yes ma, Uncle John sent me an errand. I will be there tomorrow... (she ended the call). John, my sister must not know, I told you I will kill myself... John stopped by the road, bought provision, tonic and some gift for Adama and took her to restaurant where they ate and drank...
Ifeoma has returned before them but never discovered the occurrence, Adama prepared the dinner that night. She seemed weak and did not want her sister to know. John who knew very well her condition, pleaded ifeoma to help her sister but She insisted, giving excuse she too was tired... The night came, Ifeoma retired to bed. John sneakily tiptoed to Adama's room, wanted to sleep with her. He used every kind and sweet word to ensnare her but she failed to fall, yet she could neither shout because her sister was around. The drama continued till she was nearly forced, her outcry woke her sister. She was coming down and met John beneath their staircase. Darling, what happened? I heard someone shouted. Yes, he replied sharply, these days Adama uses to have nightmares, bad ones I think. Maybe I will take her to my pastor, she said, I will find time these days. Ehm, by the way, where are you coming... I mean, you are here... I don't understand. Yea, yea, yea, I was watching TV, is that why you woke up? She nodded. I am used to her nightmare, don't worry yourself, you can go back to your sleep now.

Ifeoma, now seeing the change in Adama, but did not know what is what, she asked severely what she was going through. Adama got sick nearly every week for another two months. She used different drugs. One day in school, a teacher examined her and called her sister. Fortunately, John answered the call, he said his wife forgot her phone at home. The woman talked in parable, hoping that she might be killed if she announced her discovery. Ifeoma got home early and saw the mood of her husband: moving up and down. She knew something was wrong with him, whenever she asked, he told her nothing. But the truth is, He was not himself and did not understand the Parable of the teacher. He told himself, so, this girl might have pregnant, maybe that’s she denied me of me right or was there any other man in her life? I thought she was keeping herself because of the last abortion, he thought. But now, it seems she is keeping a guy - double dating. Or, what could that mistress mean by those words?
Ifeoma, saw Adama sleeping all through, she went into her room, dressed up and returned with car key. Adama! She called, get up and put on your dress. Are we going somewhere aunty? Don't asked me a stupid question. I'm waiting for you in the car. She did not tell her husband, he never even seemed concern of anything but very busy with his thought. Adama found herself in the general hospital. Aunty, what are we doing here? She replied, I have spent too much on drugs, if anything happens to you, mummy will have me blamed. Pls dear, I don't mind if they admit you and pay with my last penny. You have done so much for me, more than I could even imagined. Pls, my love, let's go in... They both went in to the hospital and told the doctor Adama's condition. The doctor asked them some questions and took Adama inside. Within 30 minutes or so, a female doctor came out, Congratulations madam, she is three months pregnant...

To be continued...

https://www.toriperi.com/2019/02/my-husband-episode-6.html
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Toriperisc:
EPISODE 5

Adama had tasted the food of marriage. It was like a man partner with devil. She was now free within the house, joyful and more diligent. She worked more than ever. Her sister noticed though, but what is wrong in her sister's happiness, and more serious than the former. it was a things of joy. Adama has been enjoying herself with uncle John. It was no more hide and seek. She always pray her sister travel. The life continued like that. Three months later, the work of God germinated; She got pregnant, it was a miracle. She told the father, o! Heavens are falling. Let's go to hospital, but Due to the relativeness, they could not go to some hospitals because they knew them as in-laws. Wherever they got, they were told, this thing is not meant to be touched. "Let it grow" they told them which means the baby must not be terminated... A mess needs to be eradicated with a strong hand, Ifeoma has been away, John took Adama to the next state very close to Lagos. They promised of it succession only if he could pay them well. Money is not the issue, he said, I don't mind selling my house to remove this... Within 30 - 50 minutes, Adama came out, it was done. Hallelujah!!! John was rolling on the floor, praising God in singing and dancing like someone that just won nairabet. He finally accomplished his will and his mess is covered...

On their way back to Lagos, hope you are not tired my baby.
Adama: not too tired, but why are you still calling me baby. Haven't you learnt?
John: I have, but would that remove you from my heart. I meant it when I said I love you.
Adama: Uncle, it should not have happened, this is my sister's life.
John: I know you truly care for your sister, but I cannot tolerate it seeing you with another guy. My heart will cease. Don't worry, I have a plan of doing it now.
Adama: sir, John! John! (he touched her lap) don't touch me, John! Enough is enough. It must never happen, else, I will Kill myself.
Adama's phone rang, it was ifeoma. Hello ma,
Phone voice: where have you been. I was called from your school, you were absent.
Adama: yes ma, Uncle John sent me an errand. I will be there tomorrow... (she ended the call). John, my sister must not know, I told you I will kill myself... John stopped by the road, bought provision, tonic and some gift for Adama and took her to restaurant where they ate and drank...
Ifeoma has returned before them but never discovered the occurrence, Adama prepared the dinner that night. She seemed weak and did not want her sister to know. John who knew very well her condition, pleaded ifeoma to help her sister but She insisted, giving excuse she too was tired... The night came, Ifeoma retired to bed. John sneakily tiptoed to Adama's room, wanted to sleep with her. He used every kind and sweet word to ensnare her but she failed to fall, yet she could neither shout because her sister was around. The drama continued till she was nearly forced, her outcry woke her sister. She was coming down and met John beneath their staircase. Darling, what happened? I heard someone shouted. Yes, he replied sharply, these days Adama uses to have nightmares, bad ones I think. Maybe I will take her to my pastor, she said, I will find time these days. Ehm, by the way, where are you coming... I mean, you are here... I don't understand. Yea, yea, yea, I was watching TV, is that why you woke up? She nodded. I am used to her nightmare, don't worry yourself, you can go back to your sleep now.

Ifeoma, now seeing the change in Adama, but did not know what is what, she asked severely what she was going through. Adama got sick nearly every week for another two months. She used different drugs. One day in school, a teacher examined her and called her sister. Fortunately, John answered the call, he said his wife forgot her phone at home. The woman talked in parable, hoping that she might be killed if she announced her discovery. Ifeoma got home early and saw the mood of her husband: moving up and down. She knew something was wrong with him, whenever she asked, he told her nothing. But the truth is, He was not himself and did not understand the Parable of the teacher. He told himself, so, this girl might have pregnant, maybe that’s she denied me of me right or was there any other man in her life? I thought she was keeping herself because of the last abortion, he thought. But now, it seems she is keeping a guy - double dating. Or, what could that mistress mean by those words?
Ifeoma, saw Adama sleeping all through, she went into her room, dressed up and returned with car key. Adama! She called, get up and put on your dress. Are we going somewhere aunty? Don't asked me a stupid question. I'm waiting for you in the car. She did not tell her husband, he never even seemed concern of anything but very busy with his thought. Adama found herself in the general hospital. Aunty, what are we doing here? She replied, I have spent too much on drugs, if anything happens to you, mummy will have me blamed. Pls dear, I don't mind if they admit you and pay with my last penny. You have done so much for me, more than I could even imagined. Pls, my love, let's go in... They both went in to the hospital and told the doctor Adama's condition. The doctor asked them some questions and took Adama inside. Within 30 minutes or so, a female doctor came out, Congratulations madam, she is three months pregnant...

To be continued...

https://www.toriperi.com/2019/02/my-husband-episode-6.html

If you are in shoe of this lady, ifeoma, what will you do?

Or what do you think will happen in the next Episode?
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by dawno2008(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2019
If you ask me,na who I go ask

This matter serious ooo,I mean,the stubborn pregnancy is about to expose the secret lovers
Seriously speaking,I don't know what this woman should do,judging from the fact that the two people involved are so close to her-ie her husband and her sister,
Damn !!! It's really a twisted situation,
Pls drop the next episode,so that one can learn,cos for now I really feel for the wife

2 Likes

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by DemiKOL(f): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
this one na serious matter!!!! weldone OP!

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
The abortion was inconclusive ...

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
DemiKOL:
this one na serious matter!!!!
weldone OP!

Indeed, seriously, uncle John will probably be in trouble now.

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
ericsmith:
The abortion was inconclusive ...

Yes o, such thing often common these days, some ladies would even go to the extent of taking so many drugs in attempt to get rid of the baby yet, the baby will keep growing in the stomach.
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
dawno2008:
If you ask me,na who I go ask

This matter serious ooo,I mean,the stubborn pregnancy is about to expose the secret lovers
Seriously speaking,I don't know what this woman should do,judging from the fact that the two people involved are so close to her-ie her husband and her sister,
Damn !!! It's really a twisted situation,
Pls drop the next episode,so that one can learn,cos for now I really feel for the wife

Hmm, truly I once heard nothing is last forever. I think it is high time the two lovers stopped their lustful acts.
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Toriperisc:

Yes o, such thing often common these days, some ladies would even go to the extent of taking so many drugs in attempt to get rid of the baby yet, the baby will keep growing in the stomach.

May God forgive people like we undecided
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
ericsmith:

May God forgive people like we undecided

shocked funny you... Well, amen shar
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2019
EPISODE 6

Madam, congratulations, your sister is three months pregnant...
Ifeoma was not surprised, she thought the woman has misinformed or mistaken. The news might have been for another patient. She shook hands with the doctor though, thank you ma. But ma, you never said anything about my sister... The doctor did not wait, went her away. She waited more, praying the doctor arrival to inform her her sister's condition. More than an hour, now getting close to two hours, she stood, I will see for myself what took them so long... She met her sister standing beside the door, what are you doing here, where is the doctor? And... She knelt down, I don't know how it happened... Happen what? Ifeoma asked. Pls ma, forgive me... Ifeoma was dreaming, she might have just woken up, sooooooo, the doct... tor was for me, I mean news was me. What am I saying. You preg... Pls forgive me (she was weeping). Ok, ifeoma uttered, get up, go into the car. Let's leave here.... None of them uttered a speech till they got home, the car was like a grave yard. The only sound was of the engine, zuuuuuum... It was getting dark, ifeoma drove home, she did not open her mouth, went straight to the kitchen, ate and retired to bed. Adama too quietly went to lock herself up in her room, she did not eat that night... John could not define the paparazzi, nobody to explain him where they were coming from or the reason for their apartheid. He remained in sitting room, overwhelmed. Could it be what I thought, ah! I will poison the guy... Adama is for me and me alone. Nobody can share feces with beetle. Adama did not come out the next morning, she remained in her room till noon while Ifeoma catered her son and took him to school. Everybody in the house was on their own. John, returned early, knocked Amanda's door. She did not respond. He stayed at the door, pleading.
The love of my life, you are too much to be secluded. Please, what would have been bothering you. I can admit pain but save me from perplexity, it is too much on me... He ran into the room as he heard Ifeoma arriving... Hello! Anybody home? John came out, looked like a sleeping-walker. You are welcome honey. She called out Adama and asked her to sit down. Now, I cannot responsible for what I don't know. (she faced her husband) honey, can you imagine, this shameful girl is pregnant. John fell down from the chair hearing this. Jesus! I said it, ah, this girl, who... Who... Who... Who... Adama remained taciturn, her sealed mouth was dried like leaves in harmattan.
Ifeoma: so you cannot talk, right? Are you ashamed of him.
John: (shouted) talk now, I will slap you (ifeoma stopped her from making that attempt).
Ifeoma: pls take it easy, I'm a lady too, you can trust me. It has already happened. By the way, who gave you. Who impregnated you?
John: Do you mean you want to take it easy with the callous, uncalled-for, dog, criminal, untrustworthy, deceiver, heartbreaker...
Ifeoma: (cut in) dear, pls... Ok? I will call her mum, tell her to take her girl away from me. And I will disown you.
John : you don't mean it, take her away from this house? That will be somehow difficult. Let's look for another means.
They dragged the matter for like three days, Adama never said a word. They brought mama to Lagos, she said bringing Adama to the village will not solve the issue, so far, the father of the baby is there in Lagos. Adama beauty has been fading away, she hardly eat, talk, even taking her bath was a battle. Her sister often stayed at home taking good care of her, forcing her to eat her food, bathing her herself. One would think she has been on sick-bed for years... it was a family meeting...
I know you will talk now that your mother is here, mama ask your girl who impregnated her, ifeoma said. Pressure was put on her yet she never uttered a word, only flowing of river was running on her face. Mama told them to excuse her, took her baby into her room and locked up the door behind. Adama begged her mother to kill her, she said she would rather die than confess... "Mother is a god", she spent an hour with her in the room while ifeoma and John waited eagerly in the sitting room. "I will poison the guy whoever did it" was still John's thought as he was tapping his right leg on the floor. Now, mama came out at last, the look on her face was unreadable. Something terrible has happened. She could not move, she stood by the Adama's door side. They ran to her, mama, what happened? This your mood scares us more than Adama's. They held her, mama, talk now pls. Suddenly, she grabbed John"s trouser, between his legs. This is the thing you are using to destroy my family. You must kill me today. He held mama's hand struggling in pain. She whacked her head on his chest. Mama, stop! This is my husband, what are you doing, mama stop! Ifeoma shouted, pulling back her mum... This your thing, I must remove it today, ifeoma leave me alone. This thing, you must impregnate me too and totally become the husband of a whole family. Ifeoma let go her hands, she stood still meditating on what mama said, "impregnate me too, what does it mean? She asked herself. Mama! She called. She impregnated Adama, mama cried out. ifeoma went down immediately mama said this....

To be continued.
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by dawno2008(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2019
I can just imagine the commotion happening there, hmmmmm
My oga nor know say na for him body shit dey smell
Pls don't stay too long to update,this story is just getting more interesting

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2019
dawno2008:
I can just imagine the commotion happening there, hmmmmm
My oga nor know say na for him body shit dey smell
Pls don't stay too long to update,this story is just getting more interesting

undecided
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by dawno2008(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2019
@Toriperisc how far na
I've been thinking seriously but what happened in that house
Haaa,it best imagine oo
Pls drop update na,so enjoying the story

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
dawno2008:
@Toriperisc how far na
I've been thinking seriously but what happened in that house
Haaa,it best imagine oo
Pls drop update na,so enjoying the story

So sorry for the delay bro, there has been power failure for days in my area.
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by dawno2008(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2019
Toriperisc:

So sorry for the delay bro, there has been power failure for days in my area.

Oooo ok
I understand,na sign say we dey naija

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 6:40am On Jul 12, 2019
EPISODE 7 by www.toriperi.com

John impregnated Adama, mama cried out. John how could you do this? John has been the most faithful husband that every lady wanted to have. He is the incomparable type. Ifeoma went down on hearing this. Ifeoma, Ifeoma!! Mama shouted, left john for her daughter... Ifeoma regained her conscious in the general hospital. Mama, what happened, how did I get here? Her sentence was unusual, it seemed something has entered her brain. The doctor announced, pls ma, you need to take her to psychiatric. It is beyond us. John could not come back to the hospital since mama wanted to eat him. He left his house too to lodge in hotel where he's enjoying his life. He called Adama to pack and join him. After a while that she failed to come, he called a friend to check on her at home. The friend came back to him, told him she was nowhere to be found. That, he was told she packed and left the house.
Friend: to be candid, I didn't know why I need to help you on this matter. How could you do such a terrible thing?
John: forget, this is my life. I don't want anybody question me how to live my life.
Friend: you shouldn't have asked for my help. In fact, if my wife gets to know this, she will kill me.
John: kill you? You mean a lady kill you?
Friend: of course, I cannot afford see my wife sad. In fact, she has upper hand in my house than myself.
John: who on earth does that?
Friend : well, that's my life. What do you plan to do with the hullabaloo you have put yourself into?
John: I just want to see Adama. I think I'm in love with her.
Friend: aren't you ashamed, Your in-law?
John: don't you know it is better this way, I never committed adultery, it happened within the family. And, maybe because their family is sweet.
Friend: pls take me out of your life. (He stood up, as he was walking away) it will be better if you can change, I mean repent for you have done the most disgusting thing on earth.

.. Adama knew so well of the detriment which her action has brought to her sister. She packed her load and went away to another town. She sent her mum message not to search for her nor worry. She has decided to stay away and take care of the baby... Ifeoma got better and healthy after a month. She left John for good with her son. When she was still in the psychiatric hospital, a week before her discharge, she met a man who often visited the hospital for helping the poor patient financially. This man did so much for her. He often called her even after she has been discharged. Ifeoma had already told him her story. He collected her apartment far from John street. And ever since she never heard from her sister. One afternoon, this man visited her, he told her he never married for the past two years he lost his wife and will like if ifeoma could consider him. I need time pls, she said. Yes, I know you need time, pls let me know whatever you have to say. And I promise I will never change irrespective of your decision; either you accept to marry me or not...

A very stupid fellow, you think you can hold me back, your hundred is not enough to handle me. Useless idiot, next time I come here if you stand on my way, I will smack you down with my single blow. Maybe you have never told I was once a fighter... Ifeoma and her visitor stood up to see who it was, before they could reach the door, the person has already entered her sitting room, Jesus! John! What are you... you in my house? Get out! She exclaimed. John prostrate before her, pleading for forgiveness. Who is this? Her visitor asked. You mean this one on the ground? (she pointed to John) he called himself my husband. This is the man that ruined my life and my family. She replied. ok, he said, I think this is family matter, let me excuse you guys. He left the house and drove off. You see, that is Chukudi, my savior, my helper who stood by me when there was trouble, you have come to send him away again... By the way, how did you get here and why are you here? Please my love... Stop! She shouted on him, how dare you called me love. I will... Ifeoma, you know I love you, and I want you to know, everything that happened was never intentional. I never meant to hurt you. I plead, my... My... My... If you ever call me that again, hmm, devil himself will patronise your life. Now, get up and leave my house, security! She called. Ifeoma, it was all works of the devil. You know I cannot sleep with your sister... You must be the devil himself, she cut in, how could it be work of the devil, o! So it was devil too that gave you my address... (The security entered)... Fine, why did you permit this man into my house, ehn, you have connection with him right. Ma, he knelt down, he forced the gate opened, he even slapped me and rained curse on my generation... I don't want to care, if you still want to continue your business here, take him out now... She left John and the security struggling together and went into her room...

Tell your boss, I will leave her house, and I will be back. My son is still in that house....

To be continued
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
Episode 8

Thank God I met you, I am on my way to your house. I need your help Eze. I want to get back my... Eze was John's friend he sent to bring Adama when he lodged at the hotel immediately after the collapse of his wife; Ifeoma. He wanted him as the only friend beg his wife to return back to him.
Eze: aren't you ashamed? How on earth could you say that. Wait, do you think I am a man like you...
John: pls, they said, a friend in need is a friend in...
Eze: in rubbish, I repeat, is a friend in rubbish. I say again, in rubbish. You are a disgrace to humanity.
John: why are you taking this personal. Is it not my life and my family?
Eze: good and fine, thank God you now know it's your life and family, why are you involving me in it. Come, let me tell you, if my wife sees me with you, hmm, that's the end of me. She will tear me into pieces.
John: that is stupidity, is she not a female. She will never have that strength.
Eze: you are a fool of twenty-first century. We had a court marriage, and our agreement was she can take up to 80% of our property once there is fight. So, are you planning of taking away my joy. Pls, I don't want you near my dwelling place anymore... He walked away from him...
John: no problem, I will surely get out of this mess. You watch and see...

It was early in the morning, probably between 6 to 7a.m. Ifeoma was about going out, she saw John and his mother outside waiting as a business woman waiting for her debtor. She pretended like not seeing them, she walked bypass them. Is this your ifeoma? Are you saying you are not seeing me standing here. Children of nowadays are... John tapped his mother to stop. We are not here to abuse her. Let's pretend to be nice mama. Ifeoma, my lov... (He saw how she looked back at him, covered his mouth and walked towards her). Pls if you cannot overlook my mistake, consider my mother standing here with me. He prostrated again. Chineke!!! Tufiakwa!!! (God forbid), you, a man, big man like you on the ground. This must be madness, mama shouted. John drew closer his mum and forced her down to her knees. Pls we beg you ifeoma, my mother and I. Why are you guys begging me. I'm not owing you or what business have you and I. I said it, mama stood up, I know she is a goat, you don't have respect for elders. Ehn! I was kneeling down for this thing, John, you see what you have put me to. Listen, Mrs rag, I promise to take my son away from you and break your charm from my son. John! Stand up, let's go. I know you don't know the type of mother you have... Lady, I'm going now and I will be back. I will force you to blow yourself with your mouth... Ifeoma stood still, looking at their drama till they walked away...

Madam! The yesterday woman at the gate is back, this time, oga, I cannot come and die. Na work I come here come work. Pls go and see for yourself. This is the most useless security, how could you leave your work because of a ... She could not complete the sentence from what she saw. Mama(John's mother) has brought a fetish, they were both standing inside her compound. Her security ran away, left the gate opened with fear of seeing the fetish. Mama, what's all this? You... Young lady, the herbalist said, I have not come this time to fight you, but it will be better you listen and heed to my words. I'm giving you seven day, just seven days, to return everything, else, you will see maggot dancing shakushaku inside salt... Her mouth was sealed, she could not walk, she sat down at the spot, pick her phone, and called her mother. Chukudi drove in and was surprised seeing ifeoma like this, ife, what happened to you? He moved closer, and walked her in. Bring her water, he told the security who never left the sitting room... He collected the cup of water from him and fed ifeoma. Why is your oga like this. Sir, security answered, juju came to warn oga, he said seven days, something bad will happen... Who is the juju, Chukudi asked. It is John and his mother, they brought herbalist... I am very sorry dear, I should have been around you. But, I thought of staying away from you because I don't want to put myself in between you and your husband. I thought you might consider him. me considered John of all what he did to me and my family? You're just too funny... I don't know what to do for now. I'm getting tired of these people. Ok, fine, Chukudi said, you, Mr security, you let those people in right? Just go back to the gate, and be searching for another job from this day, do I make myself cleared? Ife, do you want to involve me, I mean do you want me to help? She raised up her head, looked into his eyes as he stool before her and nodded in agreement. I will bless God if these people can be taken away from me... they are coming in seven days time right? (she nodded again) good, wait and see what I will do...

The story continues
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
The clash, I think, is now between Mr. Chukudi and John's mother. What do you suggest Chukudi will do?
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2021
All this ur incomplete story
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
All this ur incomplete story

I'm sorry. I promise to bring SO NOT LOVE to the very finale
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by dawno2008(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Long time

1 Like

Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by Toriperisc: 5:59am On Apr 11, 2021
dawno2008:
Long time

Thanks bro
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by SilasIBB: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nice story.
I have been looking for larrysun, oyinprince and shewrites, can anyone please help me with their icon?
Re: MY HUSBAND (love And Lust) by SheWrites(f): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
SilasIBB:
Nice story.
I have been looking for larrysun, oyinprince and shewrites, can anyone please help me with their icon?

Hello �

Who looketh for me?

(1) (Reply)

English Expressions That Sound Odd To You / THE DESIGNER (based On A True-life Imagination)) / 4 Mistakes Killing Your Writer Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.