Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread (2033 Views)

UI 2019/2020 Postgraduate Applicants Thread / OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY 2017/2018 Aspirants And Admission Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by Dvtechbase(m): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2019
MINNA
POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL

(Office of the Dean)

Admission into Postgraduate Programmes

For 2019/2020 Academic Session

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Postgraduate Programmes in the under listed Schools of the University.

GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
A candidate applying for Postgraduate Studies in the Federal University of Technology, Minna must have obtained five (5) Credits in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and GCE (‘O’ Level) or their equivalents including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings. No admission shall be made on the basis of any awaiting ‘O’ Level result and no exemption is made for admission into any programme.

PhD programme

Candidates for admission for any of PhD Programme shall be Master Degree graduates of the Federal University of Technology, Minna or any other University recognized by the Senate or holders of equivalent qualifications acceptable to the University Senate.
A Master Degree holder applying for PhD Programme of the University must have maintained a weighted score average of 60% or a ‘B’ grade or a CGPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 in overall performance in the Master Degree programme.
Appropriate courses may be prescribed for candidates whose background is considered weak for the areas of specialization. This is done at the discretion of the School/Department within the approved general regulations/guidelines of the Postgraduate School.
Master Degree Programmes

A Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree from Federal University of Technology, Minna or any other recognized University.
A Third Class Honours Degree with at least 3 years graduation experience in relevant fields may be considered. In some areas, passing a qualifying examination to be administered by the Department of the candidates, in consultation with the Postgraduate School, may be required. Please note that this is not applicable to the Engineering schools (SEET and SIPET).
Candidates with HND with a minimum of Lower Credit, OND Lower Credit and a Postgraduate Diploma in relevant field with, at least a minimum of Lower Credit and one year graduation experience may be considered.
For avoidance of doubt, candidates with PASS grade at any level of Degree, PGD, HND and OND do not qualify for admission to the PhD/ Master/PGD Programmes. No Diploma candidate with CGPA less than 2.50 qualifies for admission into the Master Degree Programmes.
Where examination is required as in the case of (ii) and (iii) above, an examination fee of N2000.00 will be charged outside the cost of Postgraduate application forms.
In all cases of admission the final decision on qualified candidates rests with the Postgraduate School Board. Candidates with Science-based background are normally considered.
All Master Degree Programmes require course work components in addition to research work components. There is no exemption. A Thesis must be defended and submitted for a student to qualify and graduate.
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes

A Third Class Honours Degree in relevant fields may be Though this is not applicable to the Engineering schools (SEET and SIPET).

Candidates with HND with a minimum of Lower Credit, OND Lower Credit in relevant field with, at least a minimum of Lower Credit and one year graduation experience may be considered.

DURATION OF PROGRAMMES

PhD Programme

A Minimum of Six Semesters (Three (3) Academic Sessions) and maximum of Ten Semesters (Five (5) Academic Sessions) for Full-time Students.

A Minimum of Ten Semesters (Five (5) Academic Sessions) and maximum of Fourteen Semesters (Seven (7) Academic Sessions) for Part-time Students respectively.

Master Degree Programmes

The Master Degree programmes are expected to last a minimum of Three Semesters for Full-time Students and there is no Part-time for Master’s Degree programmes. The maximum allowable periods of studies shall be Six Semesters for Full-time, subject to maintaining a CGPA of 2.50 in every Semester. Failure to meet this requirement will result in withdrawal from the programme.

Postgraduate Diploma Programmes

Please note that any candidate with PASS grade at either OND or HND does not qualify for admission.

Generally, Full-time Students are expected to graduate normally after Three Semesters on successful completion of their programmes, subject to maintaining a minimum CGPA of 1.50 in any Semester.

For further information and courses, how to apply visit the school website and details below

https://www.futminna.edu.ng/index.php/pg-programmes-advert-2019-2020-session

If you're applying, do indicate and the course.

See you all in Futminna
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by UncleSnr(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
So, I am still waiting for my referee form to be confirmed even after my referees are done filling and submitting it.
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by Dvtechbase(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
UncleSnr:
So, I still waiting for my referee form to be confirmed even after my referees are done filling and submitting it.

Ok bro..all the best.. which course
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by UncleSnr(m): 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dvtechbase:

Ok bro..all the best.. which course
Cyber Security Science
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by UncleSnr(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
UncleSnr:
So, I am still waiting for my referee form to be confirmed even after my referees are done filling and submitting it.
Is anyone having the same issue?
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by Rawkeyb(m): 5:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Is there any WhatsApp group available?
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by bkuranga(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2019
I'm applying for this....

Anyone else?
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by Donemmy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
ESCAE University Republic of Benin
Ecole superieure des Sciences de Commerce et d’Administration des Enterprises du Benin Porto-Novo Annex Porto-Novo Benin Republic.
ADMISSION! ADMISSION!! ADMISSION!!!
The prestigious “Ecole superieure des Sciences de Commerce et d’Administration des Enterprises du Benin” (ESCAE University) Porto-Novo Annex ( Anglophone Campus) Porto-Novo Benin Republic is hereby by invites interested and qualified Candidates for admission into diploma, Degrees and Post-graduate Studies.
Our Accredited Courses includes:-
 Information & Communication Technology
 Computer Software Engineering
 Computer Science
 Public Health
 Law
 Sociology
 Sociology with specialization in Criminology
 Economics
 Psychology
 Political Science
 International Relations & Diplomacy
 Human Resource Management
 Marketing & International Commerce
 Transport & Logistics
 Mass Communication
 Business Administration
 Public Administration
 Linguistics
 Banking & Finance
 Project Management
 Accounting.
Entry Requirements: NO JAMB, Five O`Level Credits in relevant subjects for undergraduate and First Degree from recognized Universities for Postgraduate.
For Admission Form and other information, kindly Contact: “Alincoln Nwachukwu Multiconcept” Block 82 LSDPC Housing Estate Odonla Ikorodu Lagos State or Call 08024256661, 08067472740
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by DBright123(m): 12:34am On Nov 07, 2019
Admission list is out you can check through this link

https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/pg/admstatus/
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thanks.
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by Holmes07(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello everyone, how often does futminna admit hnd holders for their msc program?
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by BioTimi: 1:25am On Dec 12, 2019
How much is the MSC school fees and is it for the full MSC program since its 3 semesters

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by sundayolowo(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
https:///I6QBvFKuINz4SF7GjvWos0
I have created this group chat to help us connet.
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by sundayolowo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Rawkeyb:
Is there any WhatsApp group available?

https:///I6QBvFKuINz4SF7GjvWos0
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by maxwillor(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Very informative and well written post! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post. My Assignment Help Au has been a pioneer within the Best [url]Assignment Help Australia[/url] on-line services and within the Australia and different countries ceaselessly for over Seven years. Make an order now for professional work, delivered on time and pure. You can email us at cs@Myassignmenthelpau.Com or Phone Number: +61-2-8005-8227.
Re: FUTMINNA 2019/2020 Postgraduate Program / Admission Thread by Chukwudalord(f): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Enjoy our weekend service: PLAGIARISM CHECK AND DETAILED REPORT for 100 Naira per page*
https:///2347036196773

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Did You Take Ume? / Laspotech Form / Uniben's Resumption Date For 2nd Semester 2008/2009.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.