Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,405 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) (54620 Views)

Youth Corper Shows Poor State Of Accommodation Assigned To Him (Photos) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Mstariah: 8:10am On Jun 28, 2019
An ex female corp member has shown the world her amazing weight transformation in the new photos she used n celebrating her passing out parade as a corp member.

In what really looked unbelievable, the young girl seems happy why narrating how she used to occupy space while taking group photos and thank God for great transformation within a year.

Click link to see more photos and what she said: https://lailasnews.com/female-corp-member-shows-off-her-unbelievable-weight-transformation/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2019
The transformation isn’t only in the reduction of adipose tissue, but also the reduction in her melanocytes.

Feel like holding her gluteal regions mehn

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Taiwojolly(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
2nd

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Phyqee10(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
There's hunger in the land

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by TundeeednuT: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lies

10 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
If you believe it, you can achieve it.

Believe in what you do and do what you believe in.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by chloro: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nice one
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Not forgetting her bleaching transformation

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by positivelord: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
hahaha
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by JewelRegi(f): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
how did she do it

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Babastag(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Me idai find weight some people da troway am

2 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by yaki84: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
The transformation isn’t only in the reduction of adipose tissue, but also the reduction in her melanocytes.

Feel like holding her gluteal regions mehn
Tiri gbosa for u

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by liberalchick(f): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
They look like two different people.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Madam na hunger mama you
Service year no be beans. My alawee no dey last 2 days.
Service year wey turn my long hair to dada. I begin shout jah rastafarai dey form rasta because my sweet long hair no see treatment due to low funds. Based on say family no drop Chungbain again.
All is well sha
The only thing I enjoy na kpekus
Even if food no dey available with just a flick of a finger kpekus go spread open.
God bless Kwara state

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by looseweight: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
On point. C9 and fit 1 can do same for you. Check my the topics on my profile for life testimonies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Virus99: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Believe this nonsense at your own disposal!

Nigerian bloggers ehn..damn!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by eawosoga: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
Buy your cheap USA used laptops with 100% warranty.

We are 100% reliable.

A trial will convince you.

Serious buyers only...

5 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
She tried. It takes a lot of hard work and self discipline to lose weight.

1 Like

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
I doubt its thesame person shocked

I know people lose weight but there's something about her face that makes it seem like its not thesame person

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dieogo974:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning chat me up now
090-17-18-20-92
winning is guaranteed
Thunder fire you scammer!!!

10 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by gurunlocker: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Weight loss dey change skin color also? grin
Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by pirodoshit(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Who else does not believe??��‍♂️��‍♂️

12 Likes

Re: Corper Shows Her Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) by pyro62(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lies joor. Two different people

Local man is weak

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Smallest Corper": NYSC Member Shows Her Colleague Who Has Small Stature (Photo) / Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) / Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.