Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People (9192 Views)

NCDC Launches Campaign ‘6232’ / COVID 19: Tough Time Never Last But Tough People Do / Serious Toothache Made Me Took 15 tablets of Panadol Extra Within 24hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Panadol Extra launches the Toughies Campaign

Have you ever known an everyday character around you with a tough moral fiber who goes the extra mile, in their day jobs to help others, never stopping despite the many pains they have to endure as a result of it? Tough people, who would not give up on a task no matter how hard and difficult it is, just to put a smile on the faces of others even when they have to go through tough pains themselves?

These amazing people will go all out just for the happiness and wellbeing of others. They are selfless and tireless in their pursuit of helping others and at times we wonder where they get their strength from, because nothing seems to stop them, not even pain.

We know these people; we have them in and around our lives, and at times we aspire to be just like them. We have them on every street and corner of our country – making us a great nation with their selflessness. You know one common thing about these people? They go unappreciated most of the time.

They are Toughies!! And in today’s fast paced world, it is easy to take people and things for granted because everyone is too busy to notice. Panadol identifies with these individuals who go all out for others and would like you to share their stories so we can celebrate these heroes.

Panadol Extra recently launched the Toughies campaign last week; a campaign that identifies and showcases amazing individuals who go the extra mile for others, never bothering about the pain they have to go through themselves. It is time that we recognize these amazing and selfless people amongst us and say thank you for the life changing work they are doing within communities.

The launch event kicked off the Toughies campaign on social media where you need to follow the Panadol Extra page on Facebook and Instagram, share your story and tag a friend.

Do you know any Toughie? Join the conversation and keep up with updates on social using the hashtag #PanadolToughies

See pictures below to catch on the excitement fever from the launch event!!!

Panadol Extra is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nig. Plc, one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceuticals and healthcare companies committed to improving the quality of human life.

1 Like

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2019
More pictures from the event

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Panadol Extra Touphies

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
More

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2019
More pictures

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by joseph1832(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Nice initiative.
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2019
More photos

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
The Toughies launch

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by Nbote(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2019
All dis fine fine launch and lavish atmosphere for melecine for stubborn headache?

4 Likes

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Nbote:
All dis fine fine launch and lavish atmosphere for melecine for stubborn headache?
Understand the idea behind the launch

1 Like

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by Tolexander: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2019
Reminiscing on their mid90 jingle

lo panadol extra
ko le bo lowo efori
ati ara riro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
Reminiscing on their mid90 jingle

lo panadol extra
ko le bo lowo efori
ati ara riro
U remember Solo?
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by agro100(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by MrTrend(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Like who and who? wink
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2019
If they don't give them money, wetin dem gain? undecided

1 Like

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by HumanHairLovers(f): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2019
olurich01:
Ok. I know this is a different thread, I need front-page to comment this. That COZA and Busola SAGA is true. I lived in Ilorin all my life before I recently moved to Lag. We started COZA together before he moved to Abuja. The number of girls (past B as we fondly call him ) slept with is numerous. If all of them should come out. COZA WOULD BE FAR GONE..A LOT HAPPENED INSIDE STELLA MULTI PURPOSE HALL ALONG OFFA GARAGE ROAD. JUST DONT BE BEAUTIFUL. IF YOU ARE. YOU CANT ESCAPE PASTOR B. I BELIEVE HE'S A CHANGE PERSON BUT HIS PAST WILL FOREVER HUNT HIM. CONTROL YOUR LIBIDO GUYS

Like you I need a front page to comment this.

You guys are the problem of this country.

You know all this and you still went to that church Sunday after Sunday.

Without blowing the horn up, while your sisters (of course not your blood sisters you'd claim) are being messed up.

And you come down to Lagos to tell me that he has changed.

Changed fire.

He bloody deserves that hell straight up.

You think immorality is cured by the blue. If he can't come out to confess it he's still that bloody rapist even now.

1 Like

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by Izabel(f): 11:02am On Jun 28, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Panadol Extra launches the Toughies Campaign

Have you ever known an everyday character around you with a tough moral fiber who goes the extra mile, in their day jobs to help others, never stopping despite the many pains they have to endure as a result of it? Tough people, who would not give up on a task no matter how hard and difficult it is, just to put a smile on the faces of others even when they have to go through tough pains themselves?

These amazing people will go all out just for the happiness and wellbeing of others. They are selfless and tireless in their pursuit of helping others and at times we wonder where they get their strength from, because nothing seems to stop them, not even pain.

We know these people; we have them in and around our lives, and at times we aspire to be just like them. We have them on every street and corner of our country – making us a great nation with their selflessness. You know one common thing about these people? They go unappreciated most of the time.

They are Toughies!! And in today’s fast paced world, it is easy to take people and things for granted because everyone is too busy to notice. Panadol identifies with these individuals who go all out for others and would like you to share their stories so we can celebrate these heroes.

Panadol Extra recently launched the Toughies campaign last week; a campaign that identifies and showcases amazing individuals who go the extra mile for others, never bothering about the pain they have to go through themselves. It is time that we recognize these amazing and selfless people amongst us and say thank you for the life changing work they are doing within communities.

The launch event kicked off the Toughies campaign on social media where you need to follow the Panadol Extra page on Facebook and Instagram, share your story and tag a friend.

Do you know any Toughie? Join the conversation and keep up with updates on social using the hashtag #PanadolToughies

See pictures below to catch on the excitement fever from the launch event!!!

Panadol Extra is manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nig. Plc, one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceuticals and healthcare companies committed to improving the quality of human life.
nice development

1 Like

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by Bbbwings: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2019
Be mindful of your liver.
Don't abuse it.

1 Like

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2019
Going get tough, tough get going.

Tony, long time no see.
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by GRADEXP2(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2019
Panadol...Good Brand... Good Campaign!
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by Tolexander: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

U remember Solo?
solo coke?
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by Solidkay(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Kudos to men,
I have with me here right now some carwash workers,
it's raining here right now yet they're in the rain washing cars just because they wanna pit food on the table and put smiles on the faces of their loved ones.

God bless everyone out there doing one tough job or the other legitimately just to provide for their loved ones happy and put smiles on their faces

4 Likes

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Get some kind pain this drug can't beat.
That when you will know the beauty in weed. wink

4 Likes

Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by Solidkay(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Kudos to men,
I have with me here right now some carwash workers,
it's raining here right now yet they're in the rain washing cars just because they wanna put food on the table and put smiles on the faces of their loved ones.

God bless everyone out there doing one tough job or the other legitimately just to provide for their loved ones happy and put smiles on their faces
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by justiniyke29: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2019
I WAN TELL UNA ONE TORI ABOUT ONE MAN, HIM NAME NA SOLO. THE MAN BE OGA FOR BIG BIG WORKSHOP EHHH
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by technicallyrich(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
More pictures
i dey hapy 4u.u don they collect small. Good one.
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Tolexander:
solo coke?
Solo the trailer driver na
Re: Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2019
justiniyke29:
I WAN TELL UNA ONE TORI ABOUT ONE MAN, HIM NAME NA SOLO.
THE MAN BE OGA FOR BIG BIG WORKSHOP EHHH
Confirm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prescription needed for Postinor 2 or is it an over the counter pill? / PHOTO – Woman Gives Birth To LIVE Monkey-like Baby In Otukpo, Benue State / Please Help. What's The Best Drug To Cure Gonorrhea And The Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.