Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (54140 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by emamos: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
No more Alhaja Reginatu Daniel news dis week
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by theenchanter: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL

CO2 + CH3

Zn + 2 HCl ----------> H2 + ZnCl2
bad guy..... u sure say d equation Balance so? grin

Abi na naija people reaction u calculate ni? grin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Lovelyn451(f): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by tellwisdom: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
So na this stuppidd topic we wan de discuss all through the week?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Okikiola38: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Beverlyjean:
This coza man don enter am ooo
how?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dokJ: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Buhari neva react o. But Y.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Seetto: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Abubakar shekau should come and react oo grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Beverlyjean:
This coza man don enter am ooo

Only a miracle can save him

Another confession from a lady he raped will come up soon You just watch out

let this one trend to its limit and expire
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Guruindahouse(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Look at how front page are flooded with this rape issue shocked. We no go have our peace this weekend anymore. Everyone of them are reacting to the allegation in order to trend.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by LawyerKunle2(m): 3:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Interesting
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by elvisy009(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
She been tell her husband before now?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Benekruku:
See a lady with brains.

And someone will still come and tell me Reno Omokri has brains in his skull
where is the brain in that 100% sentimental, emotional and political correctness post?
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Junkie1: 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Officialgarri:
The fight is just a fight between Timi and Fatoyinbo, while busola is the weapon.

Fatoyinbo was fvcking this girl. Yes! , but Dakolo as a choir master was Fvcking her also. Until she became a baby mama that the Fatoyinbo forced Timi to take full ownership of the property.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE THERE .. WERE YOU FVCKING HER TOO??
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by michoim(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
The one thing about Nigerians is we don't usually use intelligence in dealing with situations, instead we start to bring sentiments into it.

If busola dakolo feels that she should sue the pastor, she should do so, it is not by talking on social media or interviews.

I expect both the people that are saying the pastor is not guilty and the pastor is guilty to shut up and stay neutral to this case, there is a reason we have courts in Nigeria, it is not to rant on social media and go back to our ways of life.
Correct talk

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by dyydxx: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
The one thing about Nigerians is we don't usually use intelligence in dealing with situations, instead we start to bring sentiments into it.

If busola dakolo feels that she should sue the pastor, she should do so, it is not by talking on social media or interviews.

I expect both the people that are saying the pastor is not guilty and the pastor is guilty to shut up and stay neutral to this case, there is a reason we have courts in Nigeria, it is not to rant on social media and go back to our ways of life.

shut up. she's telling her truth. Let the pastor sue if he feels he has been defamed. there is nothing wrong in tell your truth.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by GEEBITE: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
I haven't seen Chemistry formula in decades.Thanks for refreshing my memory
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL

CO2 + CH3

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by rusher14: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL

CO2 + CH3

Reaction?

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by fergie001: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL

CO2 + CH3

Zn(s) + 2 HCl(aq) ----------> H2(g) + ZnCl2(aq)
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by chloride6: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL

CO2 + CH3

Oya add the plus on top the methylium..

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by zion4good: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
nonsensical busola if the pastor was a truck pusher she wouldnt have said it tilll death she is a bloody seeking attention so called bornagain am not a fan of fatoyimbo pastor but humans like busola shouldnt be trusted in seeking attention even if its true why now?human chameleons especially women chameleons dominating human space since time of creation why?/

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by kokomaster3d: 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:

Rape case is a serous issue. So you want FBI to come and investigate this matter.
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
You were raped at 17, you kept mum on the spur of the moment. Okay! What about when you turned 18? 19 nko? Did you loose your voice then? 20, 21, 22.... You are even a graduate (I would've blamed it on ignorance but University education was supposed to enlighten you about the issue of rape) and guess what? Aunty kept mum until she got married to a celebrity. Gbam....! Case don show and suddenly she found her lost voice. Think people... think! Something is fishy about this. angry angry angry

Why not gather a team of lawyers, weight the merit of the case against available witnesses and sue the accused to court? See common sense? I'm studying Mathematics not Law. Yet I know exactly what to do! Ignorance gone on rampage. Spits*** angry angry angry
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrOfficer:
H2SO4 + NACL

CO2 + CH3

What is CH3?

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by cooltola(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Buhari
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Godoverevery: 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:

bro for me you totally wrong...I can call you a thief but decide not take legal action if I don't have enuff prove against you but is now left to you to carry the bad name around by keeping quiet or suing me for the deformation of character if you feel wronged and prove ur innocent.
infact how can she sud him now after all D's years.....

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by MrOfficer(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
DanXplore:

What is CH3?

I don't even know. I'm just reacting to Rita's reaction grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Bizibi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
zion4good:
nonsensical busola if the pastor was a truck pusher she wouldnt have said it tilll death she is a bloody seeking attention so called bornagain am not a fan of fatoyimbo pastor but humans like busola shouldnt be trusted in seeking attention even if its true why now?human chameleons especially women chameleons dominating human space since time of creation why?/
which kind comment be this.....stay neutral in this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by LesbianBoy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
I just dey laugh because I know better now. Nigerians! Some of these celebrities are speaking out not because they care but to trend! Some it's because so it will not look like they didn't say anything. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo by Angelfrost(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:

Sue the pastor with what evidence? Even a greedy lawyer will not stake his reputation... This is probably meant to attract public attention... And the attention is pouring in as predicted.

One would think with the absence of evidence and witnesses (key pillars of a true case), the best bet would be to first lodge a formal complaint against him with PFN and CAN, who will in turn summon the pastor to a council to defend himself or confess (depending on his innocence or guilt)... Where the elders fail to bring resolution, you go on a media run...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd As Zlatan Ibile Performs At A Concert In Agbor, Delta State / Chop Life: Yomi Casual Warned By Damille Clothing Over Copyright / 6 Coincidences About DJ Arafat’s Death You Did Not Know !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.