Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat (2125 Views)

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Ben Bruce Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Accusation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Rita Dominic Reacts To Busola Dakolo’s Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by Dazonic: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by Nwodosis(m): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
I can't stand the face of a rapist!
Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by Dazonic: 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
The heat is on
Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by Sniper4real(m): 1:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
G
Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
@OP, you went to edit all his former sermons many months ago and call it 'reply'?
Are you okay?
No wonder most of you fail in blogging!

@the saga,
The truth will come out soon.

And we will know who is lying.

Patient is bae!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by Dazonic: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Some of you want to be on the stage hahahsss he said
Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by Dazonic: 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
post=79747772:
@OP, you went to edit all his former sermons many months ago and call it 'reply'?
Are you okay?
No wonder most of you fail in blogging!

@the saga,
The truth will come out soon.

And we will know who is lying.

Patient is bae!
you did not even calm down to see the reply , patience is Bae see you
Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dazonic:
you did not even calm down to see the reply , patience is Bae see you
Keep doing and deceiving yourself!
Watching your YouTube lies is a waste of time and data!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by Dazonic: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
She might not be lieng about the rape case
Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by sparog(m): 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerians are always quick to believe rape stories like this, what if she is lying and trying to get back at the pastor?

If he is truly a rapist I know she won't be his only victim

1 Like

Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by guynextdoor(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
All of you defending Biodun, I have a question for you. Can you allow your teenage daughter sleep over at his place?

2 Likes

Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by domino4211(m): 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Biodun the fvckernizer..

1 Like

Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by realvikash: 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol, this one own small, I personally know a pastor in Anambra State with over 58 wives doing this to various members in his church. He does his own this way, he'll tell a member that God wants him to be separated from his wife, when the member divorces the wife mutually, the pastor would then marry the divorced wife or use her as a concubine.
This same pastor married a woman and her three daughters undecided
Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by ifeanyiatuadu: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
i don't know what to say

Re: Video-Pastor Fatoyinbo Replies Timi Dakolo's Wife Asks If She Is Ready For Heat by crazyABO(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
I think people are just being sentimental here I dont know either of them but let both of them come forward n prove each other wrong sad

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Backside Looks Small In This New Video. PHOTOS & VIDEO / Meet The Man With The Longest Nose In The World / Covid-19: Fg Reportedly Orders Nbc To Shut Down Bbnaija Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.