Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

GIS Training In Portharcourt - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / GIS Training In Portharcourt (1010 Views)

Gis Training In Porthacourt / Gis Training In Porthacourt / Gis Training In Porthacourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIS Training In Portharcourt by chichimorah: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
What we teach using ArcGIS T0 10.7.4

1.Routing display on base maps [creating navigational path]
2. Elevations – Topo maps
3. Bathymetric survey data interpolation and display- Navigational path creations using GIS ( Maritime Charting Using ARCGIS 10.7.4 )
4. Bathymetric maps ( MARITIME CHARTING )
5. Sounding data /image report and display
6. Datum transformation ( from. local origin to UTM )
7. Noise modeling
8. Direction of water flow
9. Rasters / geodatabase
10. Image interpretation using – google earth, orthorectifed Ariel photos.
11.Drone mapping.
12.Production of digital terrain models (DTM) of the bottom surface for engineering design (tunnels, pipelines, bridges)
13.Hydrographic surveys for navigational safety using ArcGIS.
14.Geotechnical studies using ArcGIS.
15. land information
16.Contouring
17. Mapping with google earth Pro.
18. Production of digital terrain models (DTM) of the bottom for engineering design (tunnels, pipelines, bridges).
19. Pre- and post-dredging survey-( volume calculation using ARCGIS )
20. Drill Site investigations using ARCGIS
21 Drilling Bench control using ARCGIS
22 Sedimentation mapping ( erosion and control )
23 Maritime Charting using ARCGIS
24 Communication mobile Tracking using Gis
25 Offshore hydrocarbon mapping using Remote Sensing
26 Remote Sensing oil spillage Mapping using Remote Sensing
27. Mapping with Google Fusion Table
28. Rockworks Mapping

Email : jettydata2@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: GIS Training In Portharcourt by emak1991: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
For your GIS training and consultancy,contact me on 08106244065

Re: GIS Training In Portharcourt by Tommynaku: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
emak1991:
For your GIS training and consultancy,contact me on 08106244065
where is ur location and what can you teach. Am a surveyor and want to learn Arcgis
Re: GIS Training In Portharcourt by emak1991: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
GIS can help you in several ways. For your training in about 6 different GIS softwares and for your analysis, contact me on 08132742728

Re: GIS Training In Portharcourt by justwise(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Tommynaku:

where is ur location and what can you teach. Am a surveyor and want to learn Arcgis

Tommynaku:
Study and please be careful

Sep 01, 2015
Did my interview today and it was a stroll in the park. The lady in room 1 was just carried away by only God knows what. she repeated so many question she asked before. She was even confused if i was going for Bsc or Masters. i didnt write any test, wasnt asked question about the states in Germany. But she focused on why i want to study another Bachelors and why Germany. Thanks to everyone on this thread for your help. Na to go hustle 8040 euros na him remain. And they held our original docs and told us to go. Met @adexhat, cool dude

Oct 09, 2015
It been God all the way. As at when I went for my Visa interview, I didn't have any hope of raising the money. Finally today the AM matter from the embassy arrived just after 48hrs of funding. Thanks to everyone who helped me. And for those still waiting, never Give Up. See you at the other end

Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys, I'm currently in Germany rounding my Masters in Information Engineering and Computer Sci. My brother wants to come this year and i don't really know how things are done presently in terms of blocked account. He's gotten a letter from uniassist about his precheck now the next is blocked Acct. I'm seeing fintba and all. My time was Deutsch bank. Has anyone used fintba and what's your advice

Jul 11, 2017
hey guys please can you use Uniassist result to apply for visa interview. i used it with blocked account and passport to apply for visa interview but they rejected it

Aug 04, 2017
Please has anyone gotten visa appointments recently? My enrollment deadline is Nov 15, but i sent a mail to d embassy and they said they've closed for winter semester. Please who has any idea on what to do

Jan 08, 2018
Hey Guys please i am trying to book for visa interview. I just got my Admission letter. The website for visa booking isnt showing available dates. Who has booked recently? is there an email address for bookings? Can i still use my Fintba of winter application?

Today Nov 20, 2019 6:10pm
Hi Everyone, anyone needing sponsorship letter for Summer semester should let me know. No free

Is this not your post?
Re: GIS Training In Portharcourt by justwise(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tommynaku:

Tommynaku:
Study and please be careful

Sep 01, 2015
Did my interview today and it was a stroll in the park. The lady in room 1 was just carried away by only God knows what. she repeated so many question she asked before. She was even confused if i was going for Bsc or Masters. i didnt write any test, wasnt asked question about the states in Germany. But she focused on why i want to study another Bachelors and why Germany. Thanks to everyone on this thread for your help. Na to go hustle 8040 euros na him remain. And they held our original docs and told us to go. Met @adexhat, cool dude

Oct 09, 2015
It been God all the way. As at when I went for my Visa interview, I didn't have any hope of raising the money. Finally today the AM matter from the embassy arrived just after 48hrs of funding. Thanks to everyone who helped me. And for those still waiting, never Give Up. See you at the other end

Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys, I'm currently in Germany rounding my Masters in Information Engineering and Computer Sci. My brother wants to come this year and i don't really know how things are done presently in terms of blocked account. He's gotten a letter from uniassist about his precheck now the next is blocked Acct. I'm seeing fintba and all. My time was Deutsch bank. Has anyone used fintba and what's your advice

Jul 11, 2017
hey guys please can you use Uniassist result to apply for visa interview. i used it with blocked account and passport to apply for visa interview but they rejected it

Aug 04, 2017
Please has anyone gotten visa appointments recently? My enrollment deadline is Nov 15, but i sent a mail to d embassy and they said they've closed for winter semester. Please who has any idea on what to do

Jan 08, 2018
Hey Guys please i am trying to book for visa interview. I just got my Admission letter. The website for visa booking isnt showing available dates. Who has booked recently? is there an email address for bookings? Can i still use my Fintba of winter application?

Today Nov 20, 2019 6:10pm
Hi Everyone, anyone needing sponsorship letter for Summer semester should let me know. No free

This is the reason for the ban
Re: GIS Training In Portharcourt by akin1991: 4:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Register for your training in GIS (Geographic Information System) and get certified (Government Approved) at Center for Geospatial Science and 3D Graphics Design Ltd, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria.. Our services include getting projects work done in GIS for Students, Cooperate organizations and Government parastatals. We offer both physical training and online training. Physical training 45k, Online training 20k... For more information, contact us on the following contacts... Instagram @akinwaleemmanuel2, email @ akinwaleemmanuel55@gmail.com, Phone number @ +2348106244065, +2347089382284
Re: GIS Training In Portharcourt by akin1991: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2021
Register for your training and get ur map works done in GIS (Geographic Information System) and get certified (Government Approved) at Center for Geospatial Science and 3D Graphics Design Ltd, Ibadan, Oyo state, Nigeria.. Our services include getting projects work done in GIS for Students, Cooperate organizations and Government parastatals. We offer both physical training and online training. Physical training 45k, Online training 20k... For more information, contact us on the following contacts... Instagram @akinwaleemmanuel2, email @ akinwaleemmanuel55@gmail.com, Phone number @ +2348106244065, +2347089382284

(1) (Reply)

The Best Online Programming Tutorials (php, Vb, C#, Javascript) / Career With Smefunds Foundation / Certified Leadership Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.