Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? (1442 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maximus69:
Eeyaa the little kid don't even know the meaning of the word 'shame'.
Hello you kid, shame is found on FACES not on faceless social media where neither you nor your audience are seen. cheesy
Moreover Jehovah's Witnesses are numbering over 8,000,000 globally and we're happily worshiping together as one family, it's you that's crying here on social media for worshippers who will join you in your delusions!
So go and question Apostle Peter he referred to Jesus as SERVANT first before Jehovah's Witnesses, therefore go and arrest the one of whom Jesus himself said 'whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven' Matthew 16:19
He called Jesus God's servant! Act 3:13 cheesy
So the numbers of hypocrites, liars and Antichrist called Jehovah witnesses is what justifies their falsehood?

You don't even know how shameful that assumption is.

For I'm sure that there are satanic cults that could do much better than those figures!

Answer this question to prove that you and your organization are not Antichrists and modern day pharisees, for as long as you keep dodging it you keep proving it right:

jesusjnr:
ARE YOU THE SERVANT OF YOUR FATHER?

The simple question that exposes the lies and hypocrisy of the Jehovah Witnesses. cheesy

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Janosky: 12:28am On Jul 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
So the numbers of hypocrites, liars and Antichrist called Jehovah witnesses is what justifies their falsehood?

You don't even know how shameful that assumption is.

For I'm sure that there are satanic cults that could do much better than those figures!

Answer this question to prove that you and your organization are not Antichrists and modern day pharisees, for as long as you keep dodging it you keep proving it right:

Idiotic post from a deluded LIAR addicted to falsehood.
It's very instructive that none of your admirers & those following you on NL have made a single comment on this thread.
Why?
They already know that your deluded brain & unreceptive heart is allergic to the bitter truth:
Jesus is a servant of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, his Father. Acts3:13
"My teaching is not my own. It comes from him that sent me" John7:16.
That's Jesus exposing your addiction to falsehood.
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 04, 2019
Janosky:

Idiotic post from a deluded LIAR addicted to falsehood.
It's very instructive that none of your admirers & those following you on NL have made a single comment on this thread.
Why?
They already know that your deluded brain & unreceptive heart is allergic to the bitter truth:
Jesus is a servant of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, his Father. Acts3:13
"My teaching is not my own. It comes from him that sent me" John7:16.
That's Jesus exposing your addiction to falsehood.
Of course, out of the abundance of your ignorance your mouth speaks, if not, you will know that I don't do admires and followers as the Antichrists and modern day pharisees called Jehovah witnesses and the world do, but I do the Truth called Jesus the Son of God, who is my Master and Lord.

For as long He is with me and admiring what I do, that suffices for me. And He says that as long i'm doing I obey His commands that He would be with me and support me until the end of the world.

And this was His commandment:

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)

So you can see by the bolded that it's actually His instructions and Name that i'm defending here against the modern day Pharisees and Antichrists Jehovah witnesses who are profaning His holy Name by calling His a servant of God despite hypocritically saying He was the Son of God.

For Jesus said:

"And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."
John 8:35-36 (KJV)

So this thread is not meant for those who don't call Jesus the servant of God, but exclusively for you and your fellow Antichrists and hypocrite Jehovah witnesses to come and answer the simple question that exposes your hypocrisy and falsehood, which y'all have been dodging and none of you have dared to answer since the beginning of this thread to show that your calling Jesus the servant of God is ulterior motivated.

However I would give another opportunity to exonerate you and your fellow JWs liars by answering this simple question:

If you don't, then you have once again confirmed that you and fellow the Jehovah witness are Jesus haters!

Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 04, 2019
@Janosky
The kid is just frustrated that with all his write-ups he's not making any sense before anyone so he's looking for those upon whom he will pour his anger and frustration!
So i think silence is the best answer for such kids! wink
Re: Jehovah Witnesses: Are You The Servants Of Your Fathers, As You Say Jesus Was? by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2019
It's better to be an honest kid than a lying and hypocritical adult Jehovah witness! wink

jesusjnr:

The simple question that exposes the lies and hypocrisy of the Jehovah Witnesses. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Terror From The Lord Jesus / Divine Mercy Prayer / Do You Believe In Supernatural Powers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.