Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) (43446 Views)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by dachilino: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
A yahoo girl identified as Isaac Christiana Nkemdirim has bagged an 8-months jail sentence, after being arraigned by the EFCC. 

The yahoo girl who bagged an 8-months jail sentence, pleaded guilty to the one count charge of obtaining by false pretence contrary to Section 15(2)(a) of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2002 as amended and punishable under 15(3) of the same Act.  The statement by EFCC reads in part;

"The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Benin Zonal Office today, June 28, 2019 secured the conviction of Isaac Christiana Nkemdirim before Justice M.G. Umar of the Federal High Court sitting in Benin City, Edo State. Nkemdirim was convicted on a one count charge of obtaining by false pretence contrary to Section 15(2)(a) of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2002 as amended and punishable under 15(3) of the same Act.

Upon her arraignment, Nkemdirim pleaded guilty to the charge. Based on her plea, the prosecution counsel, Fredrick O. Dibang prayed the court to convict and sentence the defendant accordingly. However, the defence counsel prayed the court to temper justice with mercy as his client was a first time offender and a youth who has promise never to go back to the crime. Justice M.G. Umar thereafter convicted and sentenced the defendant to eight ( months imprisonment without an option of fine.)"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/yahoo-girl-bags-8-months-jail-sentence/

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by dachilino: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by FAMILYJA(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
I'm not supporting it either. I really don't know what to say.

My appeal
This is why I'm appealing and asking whoever is willing to help me to make sure i show sufficient proofs for my claim before he can help me. This was not designed to be and it's the reason I'm apologizing to you all. Whoever can assist should please come to my rescue. Reach me on 08148799227. Thank you.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
How come people that pleaded guilty are getting 8months but the stubborn ones with not guilty but later found guilty are getting lesser ones

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by CarGuideNG: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by TruthinAction: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
dachilino:
A yahoo girl identified as Isaac Christiana Nkemdirim has bagged an 8-months jail sentence, after being arraigned by the EFCC. 

The yahoo girl who bagged an 8-months jail sentence, pleaded guilty to the one count charge of obtaining by false pretence contrary to Section 15(2)(a) of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2002 as amended and punishable under 15(3) of the same Act.  The statement by EFCC reads in part;

"The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Benin Zonal Office today, June 28, 2019 secured the conviction of Isaac Christiana Nkemdirim before Justice M.G. Umar of the Federal High Court sitting in Benin City, Edo State. Nkemdirim was convicted on a one count charge of obtaining by false pretence contrary to Section 15(2)(a) of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act, 2002 as amended and punishable under 15(3) of the same Act.

Upon her arraignment, Nkemdirim pleaded guilty to the charge. Based on her plea, the prosecution counsel, Fredrick O. Dibang prayed the court to convict and sentence the defendant accordingly. However, the defence counsel prayed the court to temper justice with mercy as his client was a first time offender and a youth who has promise never to go back to the crime. Justice M.G. Umar thereafter convicted and sentenced the defendant to eight ( months imprisonment without an option of fine.)"

Only eight months. She will come out and enjoy all the monies she has made. The sentence is too mild.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Hotfreezers: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
kallmemrB:
How come people that pleaded guilty are getting 8months but the stubborn ones with not guilty but later found guilty are getting lesser ones

Because they are stupid and Efcc is using that against them. There are steps they can take to protect themselves but make them go chop beans. Efcc is using unorthodox means to achieve its goals.

When EFCC catches them, they plead guilty thinking they would be left off the hook but the IPO they think they are pleasing is not the Efcc lawyer. Once the prosecuting counsel gets that their confessional statement and they plead guilty, the Efcc lawyer goes straight for the jugular.

Those Internet fraudsters deserve to be jailed. Even if it is 6 months, they are ex convicts and they can't get Visas into developed countries.

They don't understand the implications of their actions until they wish to become anything in life. As they stand, their future children are gonna be children of convicted thieves. Just cos of a few thousand dollars.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by noble71(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
dachilino:

at such a young age and from benin again
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
That name though
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by thorpido(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Why didn't she get an option of fine?All the cases of convictions I've been seeing of guys have been with an option of fine.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fine girl

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by ezewealth(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Yahooze on a kettle level grin

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Auxtin85(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Na wah oo, if EFCC dey fast like this with politicians cases Nigeria for don better

5 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Yoga11: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
It just a matter of time, You will get over it. Strong mind.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Junkie1: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
SHE MUST BE A MARLIAN

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Exodora: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
This one na what a man can do a woman can do too.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by RDPMAN: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ops.
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by DaddyMorenike: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Oh lord. I just wanna suck her armpit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by 900warriorz: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
actually feel bad for her cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by doitforyou(f): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
yea, she wholly deserves every sentence!! she ruins it for honest and hardworking Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Curry30: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fine girl, ugly indulgence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by SammyTJack: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
My girlfriend o
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Eavy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
See fine girl. Abeg who get her number?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
At least, she can hustle

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Twenty47(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hmmm...dats nice
But wait oo.. Where is her house and cars
Re: Yahoo Girl Bags 8-Month Jail Sentence (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
cool

Make dem free this babe abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Female Soldier, Who Was Arrested In Abuja, Stands Trial (photo) / Deaths, Houses, Churches Burnt In Ebony Political Crisis / Mother Pours Petrol On 10-year-old Daughter, Sets Her Ablaze In Ogun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.