Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun (22173 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / 'Fever' Video: Toke Makinwa Reacts After Watching Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Romance / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Atikuorbuhari: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Toke Makinwa in a new Tweet has called out the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) over the Busola Dakolo rape case allegations on the COZA senior pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo.

She wrote...

"I am disgusted that CAN as a body have not come out to say anything. No one is asking you to take sides but as the Christian association of Nigeria, they should say something."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/coza-i-am-disgusted-toke-makinwa-reacts.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
It's not politics, they have nothing to say.

Let Buhari go to Saudi Arabia for a meeting, they will release a press statement.

It's a political party and was never a religious association since the inception of democracy.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Madam, go and seat down! You're just looking for people to drag into your shenanigans. You want CAN to react over an allegation. Does it make any sense?

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by AgreatMan: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
CAN and fatoyinbo are together on it. How can they condemn each other?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Freestainworld(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Madam, go and seat down! You're just looking for people to drag into your shenanigans. You want CAN to react over an allegation. Does it make any sense?
my brother e make sense, he is a member of that organization and so should be questioned, it is called interrogation, not a bad thing, if he is innocent thanks to God , if he is guilty, he could be penalized.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Freestainworld:
my brother e make sense, he is a member of that organization and so should be questioned, it is called interrogation, not a bad thing, if he is innocent thanks to God , if he is guilty, he could be penalized.
Is CAN a court of law? CAN could only sanction him if a reputable court has done that already.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by eyeview: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
All these girls that were already rotten from their teenage years have started classifying all those sex they had in their teenage years as rape.
Many are using the trending "speak out against rape" to term every sex they later regretted as rape.

So let's get this straight.
He comes to her parents home and rapes her while her siblings were around. After the rape session, he goes to his car to get her a drink which she accepted and they had one more rape session. Thereafter, they met severally for some more rape session in different places including his car?

Let's just say it as it is. The girl fell for a smooth suave Yoruba demon and today she wants to use her age to claim rape.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by GOFRONT(m): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Hintona(f): 11:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
eyeview:
All these girls that were already rotten from their teenage years have started classifying all those sex they had in their teenage years as rape.
Many are using the trending "speak out against rape" to term every sex they later regretted as rape.

So let's get this straight.
He comes to her parents home and rapes her while her siblings were around. After the rape session, he goes to his car to get her a drink which she accepted and they had one more rape session. Thereafter, they met severally for some more rape session in different places including his car?

Let's just say it as it is. The girl fell for a smooth suave Yoruba demon and today she wants to use her age to claim rape.

So am just wondering if you have a sister or daughter?

coz maybe you'll understand more if it happened to any of them

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by hisexcellency34: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Toke Makinde, why not be brave enough to tell us your story with the COZA pastor-ape?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by YorubaWarrior: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Who cares abt your opinion anyway... who cares if you're disgusted?
Na dat disgust go kee you, Fool! angry

13 Likes

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by nairalee(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2019
B
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by zopaks: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Ok
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by CosmicPhoenix: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2019
we cannot attack pastor totoyinbo and sympathise with rapenaldo,rape is rape #NoToRape

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by anochuko01(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2019
I'M TAKING A BREAK FROM NAIRALAND FOR NOW UNTIL THERES MUCH LESS OF THIS COZA THING...

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by lielbree: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2019
True
The hottest place in hell is reserved for this who sit on the fence and remain silent on a moral issue

6 Likes

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by GeneralPula: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2019
These bittches with fish Brian self. Rape allegation with no proof. Guy man puck you wella, you cum Dey claim rape after 10 years. Life has a funny way of treating people, the modafuka wife might end up destroying Timi Dakolo.

1 Like

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

U sound very stupid to say this.

10 Likes

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by deepwater(f): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Lol

I have bought vaseline for all my brothers

I told them specifically if you feel funny and your wife ain't around, grab that blue cover off the jar, dip your fist into that jar and retrieve enough petroleum jelly and yank off the black out your d.ick.

Should you mistakenly decide to meet with iyabo, shade or uche please note that this children of the marine kingdom can call u out 10 years from now when you are doing exceedingly well to claim rape!

You would be amazed of how that perfumed petroleum jelly could save you now and forever

On a more serious note can this matter get to a competent court??

This is actually the same way they told us on media channels that Tinubu is a thief till date baba no go jail.

Them say GEJ collect bread for Malabu, this week them say him no collect again

Money loss for Awolowo way and ikoyi flats, na for NAIRALAND the matter end.

They know Nigerians react to online things more than the actual truth.

7 Likes

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by tstx(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Come thus Sunday..... VOZA PASTOR will tell his members to pray that the Devil is fighting hard against the church... And they will pray hard.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by chaniad18: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
too bad!
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Drinkwater(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
As a representative of can, what would you say that is better than keeping quiet?

Most of y'all are forgetting this is against the pastor, not the church
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Who be this one again
Hintona:

So am just wondering if you have a sister or daughter?

coz maybe you'll understand more if it happened to any of them
I'm just wondering if you have a brother or son maybe you will understand if they are falsely accused and everyone automatically crucify them
It goes both ways

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by youngster011: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2019
This is really disgusting to think how the people we look up to seem to disappoint us.
Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Acidosis(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Many Churches do not belong to that body. Some operate under the auspices of PFN, others just registered with CAC.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by lielbree: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Stop being stupìd ok. CAN must issue a statement regarding this

7 Likes

Re: COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun by Damfostopper(m): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
am tired of coza news.... haba since yesterday.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix) / Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident / Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.