Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention (38981 Views)

Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by dachilino: 4:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Cherry Entafield, a Nollywood actress who sat for an interview with Saturday Beats has disclosed that she has chosen to use her boobs to get the needed attention she wants. 

According to Cherry Entafield, she had tried to get the 'needed attention' to her talents but all her efforts failed until she started dancing in her underwear and also making use of her boobs for some dance moves. 

“I am made of steel, I believe in my art and what I have to offer to the world. This is the means I have to express myself. I receive a lot of backlash all the time; I understand that some people don’t understand but it doesn’t bother me.

“My selling point is my bust; I’ve tried other ‘selling points’ but they did not work. I tried to be funny at some point, but I only got a few number of views. I tried poetry for over a year and still had few followers. Now, when I post some of my old poems, people are always amazed at them. When I was posting them back then, nobody gave a damn about them. My poetry and raps are gaining more traction."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/i-chose-to-use-my-boobs-to-get-needed-attention-cherry-entafield/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by praizblog: 4:51am On Jun 29, 2019
Which boobs

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Fake boobs

7 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by johnlvis(m): 6:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Wetin this one dey talk?
If its not COZA ,gerraway

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by omocalabar(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2019
I jus dey look u

4 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2019

If Dem rape this one na....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by NotBeenPaid: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2019

Please how much do I need to add to the N5,000 I already have to buy the lastest Mercedes Benz?

6 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by auditor0471: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2019
so you mean to tell us that what your brain and talent could not give you your boobs did free of charge. its really a BOOBS affair

4 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by DrMuzungu(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2019
ubennlly:
blah blah blah I AM A BLOODY SPAMMER blah blah blah

True, true!
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 29, 2019
Since the society at large values immorality and shiiit above sanity nowadays, anyone who can dare to do some things will get all the attention he or she wants.

All the hypocrites who criticize her will be the same set of people to follow her on IG and twitter. She went on to study to be a doctor but the society does not value her education, nobody celebrated her or gave her attention but within few moment now, she's all popular. The society pushes people to do wrong things.

I was a witness the day a lady on this forum was contemplating on dropping her job for being an IG twerker, when she saw on that thread the amount those doing it are earning from adverts and traffic.
The same set of hypocrites who criticize all these things, will still be the same set of people who follow and encourage twerkers on social media. Same set of people who will pay twerkers to advertise.
If the society is really against all these things like it pretends to be, then immoral stuffs wont be this popular and profiting.

Enjoy your attention bitch, you earned it.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by osejie17(m): 10:44am On Jun 29, 2019
that's d only potential you have. mumu soon you breast will get the attention of ritualist. rubbish
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by tiana29(f): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by olakayode771: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Ugly face

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by Rapmoney(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Imagine! Yours are not even big like the ones we see on the streets everyday.
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2019
Yea! In this part of the world negativity is the stock of trade. That is why Naira Marley fans base is growing at a geometric progression on a daily bases.

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by nwaguy01: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Coza all the way grin
If its not coza...no other news should be pushed to fp

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by Lanretoye(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2019
You still don't have my attention

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by Erolow(f): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Wey the boobs abeg?

register for free digital marketing training in my signature below
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by Deepfeel(m): 10:48am On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm she sounds so pathetic I just have this feeling of pity towards her embarassed
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by seunfly: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2019
This ugly thing, I just don't know why girls are not aware that they looks ugly with fake eyelash, infact they looks like camel.

2 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by karma2000: 10:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Ur future is ur karma continue to advertise it cheap body
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by MayorofLagos(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2019
dachilino:
Cherry Entafield, a Nollywood actress who sat for an interview with Saturday Beats has disclosed that she has chosen to use her boobs to get the needed attention she wants. 

According to Cherry Entafield, she had tried to get the 'needed attention' to her talents but all her efforts failed until she started dancing in her underwear and also making use of her boobs for some dance moves. 

“I am made of steel, I believe in my art and what I have to offer to the world. This is the means I have to express myself. I receive a lot of backlash all the time; I understand that some people don’t understand but it doesn’t bother me.

“My selling point is my bust; I’ve tried other ‘selling points’ but they did not work. I tried to be funny at some point, but I only got a few number of views. I tried poetry for over a year and still had few followers. Now, when I post some of my old poems, people are always amazed at them. When I was posting them back then, nobody gave a damn about them. My poetry and raps are gaining more traction."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/i-chose-to-use-my-boobs-to-get-needed-attention-cherry-entafield/

Im glad she discovered how the world runs. A woman by nature is a flirt. She doesnt have to prostitute or be promiscous, no! But she must not forget to flirt if her job brings her into public space.
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by nairalee(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2019
Well, they say nothing like bad publicity.

That's if u wanna be just popular

But what if u dont wanna be popular no more? It's impossible to undo your deeds. You'll remain popular but always remembered for ur deeds
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by Gabson001(m): 10:53am On Jun 29, 2019
Being decent is now a tabboo in naija.. Spits
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by Bukden16(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2019
omocalabar:
I jus dey look u

The only secret to long life.
Is to stay clear of Plastic People

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by Amadioha1234: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Sister keep ur boob one side, tomorrow now u will look for who to accuse of rape.
May the gods of my forefathers AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU.
Re: Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2019
Interesting and predictable how many of you ignore the heart of the message, and flay the messenger... Most of us don't have even the slightest interest in posts of high intellect, and decency...

We fixate on nudity, and sick jokes... Just imagine the attention non-issues have received on social media compared to insightful and brain-teasing issues...

Youths of advanced countries don't fixate on the same trash as we do... I will soon stop criticizing the leadership of this nation, cos there is no point any more. You all deserve the failed state you are in.

Dear Cherry, keep feeding them the garbage they enjoy. God bless your hustle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Adele And Husband Simon Konecki Split / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.