Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade (50548 Views)

Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult / Kemi Olunloyo Is Now Well As She Twerks In Her Room , See Dance Lwkmd / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by GistConnect: 4:59am On Jun 29, 2019
GistMore.com

Journalist Kemi Olunloyo is making a special giveaway to Naira Marley by offering him American identical twins, Shannon and Shannade Clermont.

Read her post below..

I'm sending this #HappySaturday greetings to my musical son @nairamarley. This is Shannon and Shannade Clermont also known as America's @clermonttwins
CAKES ON THE MENU
#OPOTOYI GIRLS #nairamarley #kemiolunloyo #clermonttwins

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/see-the-pretty-american-identical-twins-kemi-olunloyo-is-offering-naira-marley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by GistConnect: 4:59am On Jun 29, 2019

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Born2Breed(f): 5:29am On Jun 29, 2019
Nairamarley prefers soap.

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Don't worry fams, Las Las they go still give us wetin them carry come.

Kemi is just clearing ground.

I suspect the twins want to release one stupid track like that that will be 98 percent "worded" by p*ssy.

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2019
Maybe na my dark mind but I fit bet say mama still dey find person wet go shine her Congo. This one na representation of wetin she no fit display.

Just saying sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Monaco2(m): 5:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Y dem do mouth like sophia momodu mouth?!? Abi davido don follo dem play too grin

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Bucajunior(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2019
But marley dont do girls.it would ve been better if it was a beautiful soap.

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by YorubaWarrior: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2019
They both look sooo plastic and fake! I can only imagine the stench that ooze from their fish tank.. undecided

41 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Gosj01(m): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2019
What manner of fakery is this?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by yinkus6750(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Tot Aunty Kemi said she was sick?
Just a way of trending.
I pray her illness cures faster.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by GistConnect: 8:20am On Jun 29, 2019
kiss
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by crackhouse(m): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2019
Their face surgery is not hiding. Fake human beings. Sex.toys.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by forghon: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2019
Everything without cry clothes
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by soleexx(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2019
My brother hustle o make ur pikin go serve abroad.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by agarawu23(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Strippers with fake body na him u wan give naira Marley cos he just come from jail?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Iyajelili(f): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Ladies who go under the knife are really really trying. See lips like oversoaked dry ponmo

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Hotzone(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2019
Platter of shiiit
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by partnerbizz5(f): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2019

Sex objects everywhere.
Don't quote me before I ban you.

I have headache.

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2019
Las las her sickness don enter her brain join.
See their mawts like expanded bangle

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Buhari5: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2019
angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2019
werey people

cheesy cheesy cheesy

people who take her and N marley serious go just die of headache

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by mightyhaze: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2019
only say nairamarley too dirty
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by thorpido(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Hoodrats.

Unfortunately,when one twin decides to be stupid,it's very rare that the other one will not follow the same path.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by frowland(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2019
Why are identical twins mostly alike physically even though many of them don't eat same food, same lifestyle? They still end up havin same height, same shape and all.

By the way, I am also a twin but not identical.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Is Offering Naira Marley The Clermont Twins, Shannon And Shannade by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2019
Yahoo yahoo girls that will soon start their jail sentence?

Kemi needs help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking / Ned Nwoko Shares Photos Of His Children / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Birthday With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.